이 사이트는 자바스크립트를 사용합니다.
을(를) 해 주십시오.
Brewmaster Monk Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
This section of the Brewmaster Monk guide provides an overview of all spec abilities, as well as when and how to use them in the Brewmaster Monk Rotation. This guide is written by
, read more at
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
- A reticule-based ability that deals a massive amount of damage and causes all enemies hit to miss their attacks for 3 seconds.
Damage Dealing Abilities
- Deals damage to all enemies in front of the Monk and leaves a DoT if recently hit with
a stack of
per enemy hit
- Deals damage to a single target and generates a stack of
- A ranged attack that hits all enemies near a target and reducing their movement speed by 50%. Reduces Brew cooldown by 4 seconds.
- A single target attack that reduces the cooldown on Brews by 1 seconds.
- Reduces damage taken by 60% but moving, taking an action or being meleed will cancel the channel.
- A large defensive cooldown increasing health, the amount the Brewmaster Staggers and reducing damage.
- Draws in all Healing Spheres and damaging enemies for 10% of the amount healed.
- Purifies 40% of the damage delayed by Stagger. Shares cooldown with
- Increases the amount of damage delayed by Stagger by 35%. Shares cooldown with
casts increases the duration of the buff up to three times a single application's duration.
- A spell that heals a target.
- Gain stacking Dodge chance everytime you are meleed until your next Dodge. Also increases attack power. Values increased by Mastery Rating.
- Passively increases armor from gear by 25%.
- Any heals you receive have a chance to be increased by 65% based on Critical Strike Rating.
- When taking damage, a Healing Sphere has a chance to spawn near the Monk.
- Attacks against the Brewmaster delay a portion of Physical damage and take it over 10 seconds. Magical attacks are Staggered at half effectiveness.
Brewmaster Monk Rotation/Priority List
There are two core gamplay loops that Brewmasters need to manage as part of their moment-to-moment play:
an offensive rotation and a defensive priority. Our offensive rotation is designed around enabling our defensive one,
via reducing the cooldown of
, as well as
Do note that these priorities are for both single-target and multiple-target situations.
Offensive Single Target - 2 TP vs 3 TP
In essence, there are two rotations that we as Brewmasters use for offensive damage, revolving around how often we use
. Which to pick is somewhat relative, but in essence, if you have lower than 14.3% haste and are talented
, go with the 3 TP rotation. Otherwise, go with the 2 TP rotation. The rotations are as follows:
2 TP Rotation:
KS >> BoS >> TP >> BoF/Empty >> BoS >> TP >> Filler >>
3 TP Rotation:
KS >> BoS >> TP >> BoF/Empty >> BoS >> TP >> Filler >> BoS >> TP >>
A couple notes: Depending on whether you are using
, every other BoF/Empty will be a BoF or an empty GCD,
to come off cooldown. As well, your filler is likely going to be either a talent (popularly,
or another empty GCD if you don't have any filler talents. It should also be mentioned that you will want to time your
casts in such a way that you will use it when you begin to run dry on energy for these rotations, as they both use more energy than you
should be able to generate normally.
Offensive Multi Target
Our AoE rotation is more or less the same as the 2 TP rotation, but necessitates getting
and pushes it earlier in
the rotation to make sure its DPS is maximized. It's also a very smart idea to use
in multi-target situations for
the large damage burst, so if you can, save it for points where you know there will be a lot of mobs, such as add phases on an
approximate 1.25-1.5 minute timer, or large trash packs in Mythic+ dungeons.
KS >> RJW >> BoS >> TP >> BoF/Empty >> BoS >> TP >>
Defensive - No specific order
- Maintain 100% uptime on this ability while actively tanking, but try to save as many charges as possible for emergency purifying.
Try to refrain from spamming this ability, instead pressing it often enough to not cap on charges while still maintaining the needed uptime. Don't over-cast this ability,
as its uptime caps at three times a single application's duration.
- Purifies away a portion of your stagger pool. Use when you feel your stagger damage is starting to be overwhelming. This point is dependent on
how hard enemies hit you, but a good rule of thumb is immediately when
duration is ending (6 seconds without artifact traits). This should not be
at the cost of maintaining
- Heals you with all
orbs that are in the area. Use when the healing orbs are available and when you need healing (Roughly
75% or lower health). Save the use of this if necessary to help deal with large spikes of damage. Because it costs energy to use this ability it is sometimes preferable
to just move over the orbs when you need healing.
Return to Table of Contents
- Reduces damage taken and increases your max health by 20% and stagger by 10% for 15 seconds. 7 minute cooldown.
Save for periods of high damage taken in encounters. Its cooldown is reduced by
, as mentioned above.
If you play perfectly, this should result in a roughly 4 minute effective cooldown at total baseline.
- Reduces damage taken by 60% for 8 seconds. 5 minute cooldown. Moving, taking melee damage, or performing
another action removes this effect. Useful to mitigate damage from a single, powerful melee blow or high magic damage spikes.
- Deals heavy AoE damage to enemies affected as well as making them unable to hit with melee attacks for 3 seconds.
1.25 minute cooldown. Use against powerful melee blows or as an emergency cooldown against melee damage.
Return to Table of Contents
- Allows you to roll a short distance in whatever direction you are moving. Readily available short cooldown
to quickly move around.
- Places a spiritual double of you at the point of casting. Use
to swap places with
your double. Great for when you regularly need to switch between two set locations quickly.
- Taunts the target, forcing it to attack you. Increases their movement speed by 50%. Use when you need a target
to start attacking you.
- Interrupts a target's spellcasting.
- Incapacitates a target for 1 minute. Useful crowd control before pulling a difficult trash pack in dungeons or raids.
- Removes all poison and disease debuffs from the target. Useful to help your healers out when they need to dispell things.
- Resurrects a dead ally. Only usable out of combat.
- A small heal. Use when out of combat or when not actively tanking to heal yourself back up to full.
Return to Table of Contents
Your set bonuses don't affect your play in any significant way other than by buffing its effectiveness.
Class Hall 2-Set - Increases your out-of-combat regeneration in outdoor Broken Isles zones.
Class Hall 4-Set - While you are below 35% health you take 50% reduced damage in outdoor Broken Isles zones.
Class Hall 6-Set - Agility increased by 500.
Class Hall 8-Set -
have a chance to increase your Critical Strike by 2000 for 12 sec.
Tier 19 2-set - Increases the amount of stagger provided by
to 45%, a 5% addition.
Tier 19 4-set -
cooldown reduction towards Brews is now 2 seconds.
Tier 20 2-set - Whenever you consume a Brew, you spawn a
Tier 20 4-set - Whenever you use a
orb, it purifies 5% of your stagger. Consuming multiple orbs has diminishing returns on purifying.
Tier 21 2-set -
has a 100% chance to generate an additional stack of
for each target hit.
Tier 21 4-set - Every time you dodge an attack, the remaining cooldown of
is reduced by 2.0 sec
Back to Top
Windwalker Monk Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Mistweaver Monk Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
더 많은 직업 가이드
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Mythic Felhounds of Sargeras Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder Antorus Strategy Guide
Mythic Garothi Worldbreaker Antorus Strategy Guide
Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl Micro Holiday Guide
Call of the Scarab Micro-Holiday Guide (Jan 21 - 23)
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
더 많은 BrewingScribe의 가이드
Brewmaster Monk Artifact Weapon: Fu Zan, the Wanderer's Companion – Legion 7.3.2
Brewmaster Monk Macros & Addons – Legion 7.3.2
Brewmaster Monk Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Brewmaster Monk Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Brewmaster Monk Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.2
와우헤드 프리미엄 이용하기
저희 사이트에 만족하고 계시나요? 사이트를 지원하고, 광고를 보지 않고 그리고 프리미엄 기능을 즐기려면
을 이용해 보세요!
다른 ZAM 사이트들
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC