이 사이트는 자바스크립트를 사용합니다.
을(를) 해 주십시오.
Frost Death Knight Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3
Welcome to the Frost DK talent guide. This guide provides an overview of all Frost DK talents, information on which talents work well in different situations, and popular Frost DK builds in Wowhead's talent calculator. This guide was written by
ScrubBusters on The Maelstrom - EU
. You can learn more on my
. Updated for patch 7.3.
talents change very often based on what content you are doing, as well as what kind of fights you are doing. Take these as a suggestion for a standard build, but they do change constantly.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
In Patch 7.3.0, Frost DK talents got a major rework that changes how we play and what talents we pick due to them being moved around in the talent tree or rebalanced. Due to this, this guide will be frequently updated as more information comes in and tests are done, so please check back frequently.
is a mediocre single-target damage boost that consumes
stacks to increase
damage. This is a fairly straightforward talent, but can be slightly annoying to play while doing damage to things with low health and those that require target swapping. With the recent buff to this talent, it now now much better than it was before, but still not the best.
- With the realignment of talents in Patch 7.3.0, this is no longer the go-to talent when not taking
as you no longer have the option to talent in to
. RA allowed you to keep up 3 stacks at all times which is what made this talent viable and as such losing it makes it a lot worse.
- Due to the changes to resource generation this talent now performs the best on simulations and feels a lot better to play than the other talents.
- With the nerf to this talent and the realignment of rune regeneration talents we no longer are going to take this. As we still wear the Tier 20 set bonuses and will for awhile, there is not really a point in keeping this on, even for AoE.
- A very good, but no longer top-top tier talent. With the changes to rune regeneration having random runes is no longer
good as it previously was for
, however it is still very good and if you do not want to manage
, it is perfectly fine and only a minor damage loss.
- With the changes to other rune regeneration talents
played well is the best talent by a slim margin, but still better nonetheless.
is recommended simply because it is easier to manage for only a very minor loss.
- As the talent states. It decreases the cooldown of
Each time your
if talented, crits. This talent is better for all situations with the Tier 20 set bonuses.
- With the current Tier 20 set bonuses this is simply not strong enough to warrant taking over either of the other talents in this row.
- While this is good and viable, it just does not edge out
due to the strength of the tier bonuses.
- Randomness is not good in the form of CC. Running this when not in solo content can mess up crowd control in dungeons so it is not recommended.
- This can interrupt a cast and disorient for a very short period of time, and as such it will normally be better than random crowd control.
- Due to the nature of this talent, you can not always take this as it is a slightly random stun.
All of the spells in this tier have their use in individual fights and should be treated that way.
- Now gives 50 runic power if fully soaked but no longer does damage. This is a very nice buff to the talent as it did not do enough damage to offset the runic power loss. That said, it is still a very nice defensive talent.
- A passive damage shield that builds up over time. This is very good if there is consistent damage in a fight that you can constantly absorb.
- New to Patch 7.3.0 this talent is great for fights like Fallen Avatar and Kil’jaeden where you constantly run out and do not particularly need the extra
- One of the better spammable aoe spells in the game. With the addition of being able to proc
in 7.2.5, its 100% mastery scaling, and the addition of
which grants the
talent, it is in a very good spot in Mythic +. As for raiding there just aren’t situations for it to be used currently.
- With this being moved to the 90 tier, its damage was nerfed by 40% to properly compete with the other talents on this row. With this rebalancing,
are now very competitive with each other and can be used interchangeably.
- A very versatile talent that is interchangeable with
due to the other talent changes simply shifting the power around.
- With the change that makes
and the duration buff to 10 seconds, this went from an extremely weak talent to being interchangeable with
on single target and small cleave.
- In Patch 7.3.0 Breath of Sindragosa and its entire playstyle got gutted for the reason below.
The synergy between
has dominated the spec, leaving little room for other Frost DK builds. We're adjusting this combo, and overall damage has increased to compensate. The result should be a more competitive talent picture. All three level 100 talents are tweaked for balance and to play more smoothly.
Due to the talent rebalancing and killed synergy between
we no longer take
. It no longer does enough damage to warrant taking in seemingly any situation.
- In Patch 7.3.0 HRW got moved from the 58 row to the 100 row, got nerfed to only give a rune every 1.5 second, and it now gives 20% haste. On AoE
pulls away from
but until then you can play whatever you want unless you do not have a
, then you would want to play
. For single target you still want to play
Blood Death Knight Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3
Unholy Death Knight Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3
더 많은 직업 가이드
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Cute But Deadly Figure Collection Guide
The Netherlight Crucible and You
Invasion Points on Argus
Seat of the Triumvirate Dungeon Strategy Guide
The Vindicaar: Matrix Core and Argus Transportation Hub
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
더 많은 MiniaugDK의 가이드
Frost Death Knight Guide – Legion 7.3
Frost Death Knight Macros & Addons – Legion 7.3
Frost Death Knight Enchants, Gems & Enhancements – Legion 7.3
Frost Death Knight Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3
Frost Death Knight Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3
와우헤드 프리미엄 이용하기
저희 사이트에 만족하고 계시나요? 사이트를 지원하고, 광고를 보지 않고 그리고 프리미엄 기능을 즐기려면
을 이용해 보세요!
다른 ZAM 사이트들
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC