이 사이트는 자바스크립트를 사용합니다.
을(를) 해 주십시오.
Holy Paladin Rotation Guide– Legion 7.3.5
2018/05/03 시간 18:33에 마지막으로 업데이트 됨
변경 기록 보기
Welcome to the Wowhead Holy Paladin guide! This section of the guide will outline your main abilities and how to use them in the Holy Paladin rotation. his guide is being updated and maintained by
. A Holy Paladin for the guild
. If there are any questions, feel free to contact him on
This guide was originally written by
who has since
retired from the game
Rotation and Abilities
Leveling from 1-20
Holy Paladin Basic Abilities
- Releases the Light within The Silver Hand, healing an injured target for a moderate amount every second. Allies healed by
also take increased healing from
for a few seconds.
- Places a beacon on a target, replicating your heals for a moderate percentage on this target. Healing your
will refund some of it's mana cost.
- Quick-casting, high mana cost healing spell.
- Slow-casting, efficient cost healing spell.
- Bursts light on a target, either healing an ally for a moderate amount or striking an enemy for a moderate amount of Holy damage.
has double the usual critical strike chance.
- Heals few injured allies in a frontal cone for a light amount.
- Sacrifices some of the Paladin's health to instantly heal an ally for a heavy amount. The Paladin takes damage equal to half the amount of the healing done.
isn't replicated by
and can't be cast on the Paladin.
- Blesses the land beneath you, causing enemies in the area to take light Holy damage.
- Hits the target for moderate Holy damage.
- Deals moderate Holy damage and causes the target to take increased damage from your
for a few seconds.
- Increases the effects of your chosen aura (Level 60 talent).
- Increases your healing and critical strike chance for a few seconds.
- Heals a friendly target for an amount equal to your maximum Health. Gives
and can't be used if the target already has
- Reduces all damage you take by a fair amount for a few seconds.
- Renders you immune to all damage and spells for a few seconds. Gives
and can't be used if you already have
- Mass out-of-combat resurrection.
- Removes and grants immunity to all movement impairing effects for a few seconds.
- Grants immunity to all physical attacks for a few seconds. Causes
and can't be used on targets that already have
- Transfers some of the damage an ally takes back to you for a few seconds. The effect stops if the transferred damage brings you to low enough health.
- Summons a Holy mount for you to ride for a few seconds.
- Removes all Poison, Disease and Magic effects from an ally.
- Stuns an enemy for a few seconds.
- Taunts the target.
- Out-of-combat resurrection spell.
- Gives you increased mount speed. This effect doesn't stack with other similar effects.
- Causes your
critical strikes to reduce the cast time of your next
, or increase the effectiveness of your
- Increases your maximum Health.
Gameplay and Priority List
In previous expansions, we have been able to stick to a fairly rigid Holy Paladin rotation for healing; this isn't the case in Legion. Some abilities' cooldowns are affected by haste while others aren't. This means that having a set Holy Paladin rotation is impossible and we have to rely on a general priority list with a few exceptions. Similarly, without our absorption mastery, overhealing is just overhealing and a waste of mana. We are incredibly mana efficient healers, but you will still run out of mana if you're careless. With the exception of
, don't use cooldowns just because they've come off cooldown. Use them efficiently in the Legion Holy Paladin rotation.
- Use on cooldown. If there is absolutely no damage on the raid and nothing to heal, use
for damage instead. Your end goal is to use the maximum number of Holy Shocks possible, but letting it sit there for 1-3 seconds isn't the end of the world.
- Use as often as possible.
has a small radius around you as well as the frontal cone effect, so you don't have to worry about everyone being exactly in front of you as long as you're very close to them.
should take priority during intense healing situations, but
is incredibly mana efficient, so you should be using it on cooldown.
is much less powerful than it has been in the past, but it's still a strong and consistent tool to help with area-of-effect healing.
) - Using this effectively will take some planning and practice, but it's incredibly mana efficient. The easiest way to use this ability is on a Tank, but it can also be used on yourself before you start using
- Best used during moderate raid damage to be able to spam
. It can also be useful to increase your single-target healing during heavy damage to one person.
If you have the mana and need the throughput using
is ok, though not ideal. For the most part if all of your spells are on cooldown and there isn't much damage going out using
is your best bet as a "filler". For more information see the "Infusion of Light" section below.
- If you know you aren't in any immediate danger of dying, using
is our highest single-target healing; however, this doesn't mean we should use it very often. It's a good ability to use during movement and in high-pressure situations, but the damage inflicted and not transferring through
makes the net healing (healing done minus healing needed to recover our damage taken) very low. Do not use this if it isn't necessary.
If these abilities are on cooldown (or not needed because the raid is taking minimal damage), you should still always be casting something. If the raid is taking heavy damage, use
. If the raid is taking moderate to low damage, cast
. If the raid is taking very little damage, cast
Infusion of Light
can be tricky sometimes. Generally speaking it is ideal to use your
as it does more healing per mana spent. That being said however if you use all of your
you will likely run out of mana. So a balancing act must be had. Particularly with
아이템 - 성기사 T19 신성 4P 보너스
Using Beacons Effectively
If you're able to be in melee and both tanks (or at least two people, not necessarily tanks) will take consistent damage throughout the fight, take
If only one tank will take consistent damage at a time (swapping mechanics), take
빛의 수호자의 봉화
These are general guidelines; not all fights are that straight forward. If a fight requires you to spend some time in melee with both tanks taking damage and then spread out with range, use your judgment to determine what part of the fight needs the most healing and use the appropriate Beacon talent for that situation. The main utility you bring as a Holy Paladin is keeping tanks alive.
If the encounter demands it it is not the worst idea to place one of your beacons on a dps player if they are soaking a specific mechanic, Though in 99% of situations it is better to have your beacon(s) on the tanks.
Using Cooldowns Effectively
Treat cooldowns similarly to your normal healing abilities and use them efficiently. Using your cooldowns to effectively save mana is in many cases a good idea. You won't always need to hold onto them to pull the raid up from a dangerous moment. If you find yourself sitting on your cooldowns for too long, be sure to use them and not keep them in your pocket for a moment that never comes.
- When paired with
an absolute monster. You should still treat
as a personal cooldown and not as a raid cooldown. You will be able to heal the raid more effectively, but you still have a limited toolkit to deal with spread damage. Save this for when you expect damage. It's fine to hold on to this cooldown for a while as long as you have a plan for the next time you'll use it.
- This is a good cooldown for a fight with lots of small burst windows. Don't use this if
is on cooldown, wait for it to come back up so you can get off at least three Holy Shocks.
- Use this to mitigate heavy-hitting boss mechanics/ Coordinate with your other healers about when to use this particularly if you are using
. Remember with the artifact trait
your entire raid team benefits from your cooldown.
- Immunity to
mechanics in the game. There are certain debuffs that you can no longer remove with
, but it will save you from dying in most situations.
- This is our Tank cooldown. It's very powerful as a mitigation tool, but it can be risky to use as the damage transfers to you. Try to pair it with
- Learn to use this often. Like
, mitigating damage has the exact same overall outcome as healing and you should treat it that way. Use this if you plan on using
Back to Top
Protection Paladin Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Retribution Paladin Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
더 많은 직업 가이드
Blood Death Knight M+ Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Secrets of Pandaria
Secrets of Eastern Kingdoms
Hidden Secrets of Kalimdor
Hidden Secrets of Northrend
Hidden Secrets of Warlords of Draenor
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
더 많은 Pelinel의 가이드
Holy Paladin Artifact Challenge
Restoration Shaman Artifact Challenge
Holy Paladin Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Holy Paladin Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.5
Preparing for Mage Tower Challenges on Fresh 110 Characters
와우헤드 프리미엄 이용하기
저희 사이트에 만족하고 계시나요? 사이트를 지원하고, 광고를 보지 않고 그리고 프리미엄 기능을 즐기려면
을 이용해 보세요!
다른 ZAM 사이트들
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC