이 사이트는 자바스크립트를 사용합니다.
을(를) 해 주십시오.
Holy Priest Artifact Weapon: T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru – Legion 7.3.2
This section of the Holy Priest guide explains the best possible choices for the Netherlight Crucible, important traits and relic bonuses, and how to progress through your Holy Priest artifact weapon T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru. The author of this guide is
Priest Healer for Vision on US - Kel'thuzad. He's been raiding in WoW for almost 6 years straight with his most recent accomplishments of finishing Mythic Nighthold US-15, World 69th. Updated for the latest patch.
Priorites & Abilities
Macros & Addons
T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru
is a new system added in Patch 7.3. The Crucible allows you further empower your Holy Priest Artifact Weapon, by specializing and increasing the power from your relics. With it, each relic receives a small talent tree that you can select new traits from, depending how many traits your weapon have. Do not worry, however, because with the changes to
, unlocking the full power of the Crucible won't take long. Learn everything about this new system in our
Netherlight Crucible Guide
The traits unlock as you spend points into
The first tier of unlocks happens as you unlock the crucible giving you +5 item level per relic. (total of 15 item levels).
The Second tier of unlocks happens at 60,63,66.
The traits unlock randomly but below is a rough priority for which traits to chose if given the choice between them. It is worth noting that as a healer the game will force at least one of your "Shadow" or "Holy" Traits to be a throughput increase, the other however can be a damage trait. The following is a relative ranking of the traits. With the opening of
안토러스 - 불타는 왕좌
, it is now possible to obtain
장대한 군대의 인장
, which increases the potency of your Tier 2 Crucible traits by 50%. It might be a really strong legendary if you are lucky with Netherlight Crucible rolls!
- Good shielding offering extra effective health
- Random proc grows more powerful. Likely more attractive than some of the other options which also are centered around random procs.
- Solid, consistent Haste boost that will offer a healing increase
빛 속의 안락함
- Healing targets will potentially grant a shield
- Similar to above but provides healing instead of a shield
- Hard to utilize as a healer and often not powerful enough to make an actual difference in the heavy damage of progression raiding.
Most of the Shadow traits are damage traits as such only two are actual throughput increases. Below you will find those two and the rest should be considered to be roughly a zero HPS gain. (Some have minor heal effects when you deal damage which will proc off of our damaging spells.) but they will not be impactful enough to notice.
- Strong stat increase and personal survivability with the bonus avoidance. Priest is often plagued by its lack of personals, so additional damage reduction is very helpful
- Random versatility proc added onto the Concordance effect. An actual HPS gain compared to all other options below this.
- Requires damage to proc a random amount of damage dealt to the enemy.
- Allows leech-like effect but only procs off of damage.
- Light DoT with high uptime.
- Small aoe damage burst that would require a heavy number of targets to yield a noticable effect
As it stands right now taking
will always be the priority option being better than all of the Light traits AND all of the shadow traits, mastery being a strong stat, and avoidance being extremely effective in surviving dungeons and raids even after the slight nerfs were recently implemented.
These traits unlock at 69,72,75 traits in your weapon. These mimic your "Bronze" traits, though they cannot roll the trait you already have on that relic. For these ones you should follow the same ordering as your standard relics. Be sure to observe when you acquire new relics, what the last tier traits are available. A very unattractive relic at face value could turn out to be much better than expected due to the T3 traits that are offered.
소리 내어 기원을
(Worth +2-3 ilvls) >
(Worth +1-2 ilvls) >
Equipping T'uure, Beacon of the Naaru and investing Artifact Power into it allows you to learn
, which heals the target by a moderate amount and increase all further healing you do to that target for a small period of time.
Relic Priority System
Relics are exceptionally powerful augments to your Holy Priest Artifact weapon that both increase your weapon's item level but also amplify the effects of one of your 3/3 artifact traits. You can get these from both Dungeons and Raids of any difficulty so Item level will often be your priority, but in close cases the following will be your priority system based on which content you run the most.
For Raiding, here is the priority system of artifact relics to go for with respect to the talents that you will be taking.
소리 내어 기원을
나루의 이름을 불러 말하되
- When you use a Holy Word spell, you have a chance to summon an image of T'uure at your side. For 15 seconds, whenever you cast a spell. T'uure will cast a similar spell.
- Increases the healing bonus from Light of T'uure by 20%.
- Increases all healing done by 5%.
- Increases healing done by
- Increases healing done by
and Heal by 9%.
빛 속의 집중
빛의 권능: 응징
reduce the target's movement speed by 30% and increase your movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
빛 속의 신뢰
heals the target for (5-15%) of maximum health over 6 seconds.
- Increases healing done by Holy Word spells by (3-10%).
jumps to a new target every 0.9 sec without consuming any charges.
- Reduces the cooldown of
빛의 권능: 신성화
by 3 seconds.
summons an additional spirit to watch over you.
빛의 권능: 신성화
increases healing done by
by (6-18%) for 15 seconds.
소리 내어 기원을
has a 20% chance to not consume a charge when it jumps to a new target.
jumps to a target affected by your
, that target is instantly healed for (150% of spell power).
- Critical heals with Heal or
have a chance to imbue you with the essence of T'uure, increasing all healing you do by 20% for 12 seconds.
- Increases healing done of
- Increases the critical strike chance of
빛의 권능: 평온
- Ability - Applies
to the target, healing for (400% of spell power) and increasing all healing you do to that target by 25% for 10 sec. Maximum 2 charges.
Recommended Build Path
더 많은 직업 가이드
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Elementals in Draenor: An In-Depth Guide to Elemental Shaman
Warlords of Draenor Death Knight Changes
Antorus Raid Guide: Boss Infographics
Paragon of Argus Achievement Guide
Argus the Unmaker Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Aggramar Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
The Coven of Shivarra Antorus Raid Strategy Guide
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
더 많은 AutomaticJak의 가이드
Holy Priest Artifact Challenge Guide
Discipline Priest Guide – Legion 7.3.2
Holy Priest Enchants, Gems & Enhancements – Legion 7.3.2
Holy Priest Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.2
Holy Priest Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.2
와우헤드 프리미엄 이용하기
저희 사이트에 만족하고 계시나요? 사이트를 지원하고, 광고를 보지 않고 그리고 프리미엄 기능을 즐기려면
을 이용해 보세요!
다른 ZAM 사이트들
Final Fantasy XI
© 2017 ZAM Network LLC