이 사이트는 자바스크립트를 사용합니다.
을(를) 해 주십시오.
Restoration Shaman Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
This section of the Resto Shaman guide provides an overview of all spec abilities, as well as when and how to use them in the Restoration Shaman rotation. This guide is written by
, Resto Shaman of
, content author at
ChainHeal - a website for Resto Shamans
, and an Earthshrine moderator.
Rotation & Abilities
Macros & Addons
Basic Restoration Shaman Abilities
- Heals nearby injured allies and increases their maximum health for a few seconds.
- Heals a friendly target for a moderate amount, then jumps to up to 4 injured targets to heal a little less each time.
- Invokes rain in an area, healing allies that stand in it.
- Fast-casting, high mana costing potent heal.
- Slow-casting, efficient heal.
- Evokes restorative waters onto a target, healing them for a moderate amount then leaving a healing over time effect on them for a few seconds.
- Hurls lightning at a target, dealing moderate Nature damage and jumping to nearby.
- Sears a target, dealing light Fire damage and leaving a moderate fire damage over time effect.
- Throws molten lava at the target, dealing high Fire damage.
will always critically strike is the target is affected by
- Hurls a bolt of lightning at a target, dealing moderate Nature damage.
- Summons a water totem at the Shaman's feet, healing injured allies every couple seconds.
치유의 해일 토템
- Summons a water totem at the Shaman's feet, pulsing powerful heals to all your party or raid members every couple seconds.
정신의 고리 토템
- Summons an air totem at a target location, reducing damage taken by all members standing within it's area. Additionally, it redistributes the health of all players in it's area every second, making all players stay at the same percentage of max health.
- Allows the Shaman to cast while moving for a few seconds, as well as increasing the Shaman's movement speed.
- Shifts partially into the elemental planes, reducing damage taken for a moment.
- Out-of-combat resurrection spell.
- Mass out-of-combat resurrection.
- Works as a second Hearthstone, porting you to your Hearthstone location.
- Summons an earth totem at the target location, that slows enemies around it.
- Binds your vision to the targetted location, working as a great scouting spell.
- Turns you into a spirit wolf, increasing your movement speed and preventing your movement speed from being reduced below your normal speed.
- Increases haste from your entire party or raid for a long period of time. Allies receiving
and unable to benefit from
or similar spells again for 10 minutes.
- Transforms a Humanoid or Beast enemy into a frog for 1 minute. While
ed, the victim is incapacitated and cannot attack or cast spells. Damage can break the
- Removes a beneficial magic effect from an enemy.
- Removes all Curse and Magic effects from a friendly target.
- Allows a friendly target to walk over water. Damage will cancel the effect.
- Interrupts target's spell cast.
's periodic damage have a chance to reset the remaining cooldown on
and causes the next
to be instant.
- Allows the Shaman to ressurrect upon death. This effect can only happen once every 20 minutes.
- Allows the Shaman to regain mana after striking a critical hit on a direct healing spell.
- Reduces the cast time of the next
, or increases the critical hit chance of your next
, after casting a
. This effect can stack up to 2 times.
Raid Healing Priority List
Below is a rough priority list for Restoration Shamans to follow in a raid-healing scenario:
on cooldown, being sure to keep the HoT up on the active tank.
under a clump of allies who are currently damaged or will soon become damaged. For most fights, the melee DPS are a good default target, but consider casting it at range if players are clumped and mostly stationary.
If AoE healing is needed, use
on a centrally-located target
stacks frequently to avoid wasting them; use
when a large emergency heal is desirable, or
for efficiency/tank healing
to save a priority target quickly
as a mana-efficient filler during times of low damage
정신의 고리 토템
when heavy damage is incoming, and
치유의 해일 토템
when heavy damage has occurred
If desired, use free GCDs to cast
procs to contribute damage on a priority add or the boss - always be mindful of your mana while choosing to do damage
During long periods of low healing requirements, cast
to conserve mana and contribute damage.
Due to Restoration Shaman's Deep Healing Mastery, choosing the correct target for your spells is the most important skill to develop. Focus on the most heavily injured players and pay attention to the positioning of your raid to determine where you will get the most out of your
casts in the Resto Shaman rotation.
Talents are expanded on more in the Talent section of the guide, but a general use raid talent build with a mix of actives and passives is as follows (remember that talents change very frequently depending on encounters and your raids needs) - Torrent, Ancestral Guidance, Ancestral Vigor, Echo of the Elements and High Tide. Veteran players and players who are looking to increase their skillcap should learn to play towards Cloudburst Totem's strengths and use it as a default choice in raids unless there is no predictable damage to make use of its bonus healing.
In dungeons, you should focus more on single-target healing and will likely cast fewer
s as part of the Resto Shaman rotation. Dungeon healing relies heavily on
. Talents for dungeon healing are further expanded on in the talent section of the guide - but generally Undulation, Crashing Waves, Echo of the Elements and Ascendance are the standard talents. Some variance may apply for different dungeons.
Tier 20 Set Bonuses
causes your healing spells to periodically empower
, granting it a 100% critical strike bonus for both the intial and over-time portion of the spell. Made even more potent with the use of
on the 15-talent tier. This tier bonus is mostly to act as a catalyst for the 4P20 bonus.
increases the healing of your next
by 50% whenever the initial heal of
critically strikes. Heavy synergy with the 2P20 bonus, but shouldn't have been hard to proc a few times a minute even without it. Significantly increases the efficiency of Healing Rain, allowing it to be cast on fewer members of your group and still maintain value compared to an unbuffed cast. Approximately a 3-5% increase to your healing, more on heavily stacked raids on encounters with significant pulsing damage.
Resto Shamans have two baseline healing cooldowns:
치유의 해일 토템
delivers several pulses of healing to all raid members within 40 yards of its location. The Shaman drops the Totem and may continue to cast other spells during its duration, making this a very powerful raid CD that is particularly strong during heavy movement phases. Use when the raid is taking dangerous pulsing damage (such as the Gathering Clouds/Dark Storm mechanics of
in Emerald Nightmare) or when the entire raid is low in health. Do not drop it in advance of damage, as
치유의 해일 토템
delivers its first tick of healing instantly.
정신의 고리 토템
is a unique cooldown that both reduces incoming damage on players within 10 yards of its location, as well as redistributes their health every second to ensure all players are at the same health percentage. This cooldown has a very high potential to save lives, and when paired with AoE healing (particularly with the Ascendance Talent) can provide a lot of protection and throughput. Use this cooldown when the raid is stationary and taking heavy damage. This can be used in advance of a single, large hit of damage as well.
Upon receiving the
샤라스달 - 해일의 홀
weapon, Resto Shamans will gain an additional cooldown,
deals very heavy healing to up to six injured targets in the selected area - roughly the same size as
- and also increases those targets' health pools by 10% for 6 seconds. This should be cast as frequently as is practical in the Resto Shaman Rotation, and is very useful at the start of a periodic damage mechanic. If talented into
, ensure that it is active and collecting healing before casting
. In dungeons,
is extremely powerful.
is the only defensive cooldown that Restoration Shamans have access to. It reduces incoming damage by 40% for 8 seconds, and is off the GCD. With a 90-second cooldown, it can be used frequently to reduce the damage of predictable attacks. Its long duration makes it ideal for mitigating powerful DoT damage or to keep yourself alive during heavy movement.
Restoration Shamans have the most utility of any healing spec, which is particularly valuable in dungeon settings.
increases the party or raid's haste by a significant margain. Its use should be coordinated with raid leaders or with the party as a whole.
is a powerful single-target crowd control option. It is somewhat resistant to damage so it can be used even if the target is affected by DoTs or if DPS are using AoE abilities near it. Note that enemy players affected by
still retain complete control of their characters' movement.
is an offensive dispel, and can be used to remove beneficial spell effects from enemies. This has many applications in PvP. Its use in PvE is typically more rare, but very impactful - for example, removing
from Primal Elementalists during the
is a ranged interrupt on an extremely short cooldown.
s are the only healer that retained a true interrupt in
. It is a powerful tool for leveling, questing, PvP, and dungeons. Its usefulness in raids is fight-dependent and composition-dependent, but it can be excellent for raid trash or when your raid finds itself short on dps capable of interrupting.
is a mobility spell that transforms the player into a wolf increasing movement speed by 30%. It can be used indoors and outdoors, in or out of combat. If you are in a situation where you need to use
to get somewhere quickly, try to minimize your time spent under its effect as you are unable to cast most spells in your wolf form.
allows the Shaman to cast while moving for 15 seconds. This is useful for continuing to heal while the raid or party is repositioning or dodging mechanics.
can be cast on any friendly player (including the
) and allows that player to walk over the surface of water for 10 minutes or until they take damage.
's effects transfers those effects to the mount. While some dungeons do contain bodies of water,
is mostly useful in open world exploration.
allows the Shaman to view events and objects very far away. This can be useful in scouting out the location of treasures. It is mostly a flavor spell.
Other utility spells are available through Talents, as described in the following section.
Back to Top
Enhancement Shaman Rotation and Priorities
Elemental Shaman Rotation Guide – Legion 7.3.5
더 많은 직업 가이드
Preparing for Mage Tower Challenges on Fresh 110 Characters
Blood Death Knight M+ Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Feathermane Hunter Pet Guide
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Warlords of Draenor Druid Changes
Defeating Algalon: A Preparatory Guide for Herald of the Titans
Hidden Secrets of Legion
Havoc Demon Hunter PvP Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Toy Box Guide and Collection Tracking
Windwalker Monk PvP Guide - Legion 7.3.5
Warlords of Draenor Follower Guide
Heirloom Collections Guide
Warlords of Draenor Legendary Ring Guide
Hidden Artifact Weapon Appearances and Effects
Draenor Pathfinder: How To Unlock Flying in Draenor
더 많은 Canibehealz의 가이드
Restoration Shaman Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Restoration Shaman Gear, Tier Sets & BiS – Legion 7.3.5
Restoration Shaman Enchants, Gems & Enhancements – Legion 7.3.5
Restoration Shaman Talents & Build Guide – Legion 7.3.5
Restoration Shaman Macros & Addons – Legion 7.3.5
와우헤드 프리미엄 이용하기
저희 사이트에 만족하고 계시나요? 사이트를 지원하고, 광고를 보지 않고 그리고 프리미엄 기능을 즐기려면
을 이용해 보세요!
다른 ZAM 사이트들
Final Fantasy XI
© 2018 ZAM Network LLC