Blizzard Having lured Grommash Hellscream’s former lieutenants with promises of untold power, Gul’dan has delivered the Iron Horde to the Burning Legion. Now, he floods the jungles of Tanaan with energies from the fallen pit lord Mannoroth, creating an army of fel orcs brimming with demonic strength and insatiable bloodlust. Even the Iron Horde’s mighty war machines have been infused with fel energy, while the Shadow Council recruits fanatical arakkoa to help crush all who oppose the Legion.
Whether Horde or Alliance, as commander of your side’s garrison in Draenor you must oversee the construction of warships to assault Tanaan and disrupt the Iron Horde’s frenzied preparations -- then stop Gul’dan before his fel masters can gain a foothold on Draenor. If you fail, there will be nothing left to prevent the Burning Legion’s obliteration of Azeroth.
Zone Unlocked: The Invasion of Tanaan Jungle
- Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, return to Tanaan Jungle and stop Gul’dan's plan to drag the whole of Draenor into chaos while plotting to reopen the portal for a massive invasion of Azeroth. Embark on a new series of chapter-based quests putting everything you’ve learned on Draenor to the test.
- To begin preparations to assault Tanaan Jungle by land, you must first establish a Shipyard (available to characters with a level 3 Garrison). To begin your efforts, report to your Garrison and accept the “War Council” quest.
- Establish an outpost to be used as a forward base of operations in Tanaan.
- Open-world questing with rare creatures and hidden treasures scattered throughout the zone.
- Learn more about the new zone in Patch 6.2 Zone Preview: Tanaan Jungle.
New Garrison Feature: Shipyard and Naval Missions
Characters with a level 3 garrison can now construct a Shipyard to take the fight to the seas. Report to your Garrison and accept the “War Council” quest.
- Build ships in your Shipyard and dispatch them on new Naval Missions.
- More information will be added as development continues. (Link to Wowhead Preview of Shipyard)
New Raid: Hellfire Citadel
- Assault the Hellfire Citadel, mighty fortress of the Iron Horde, torn asunder by fel energies unleashed by 굴단, and stop the impending invasion of Azeroth!
- Hellfire Citadel stands at the heart of 타나안 밀림, where 13 deadly bosses await you, including 킬로그 데드아이, the monstrous Gorefiend, a reanimated 만노로스, and 아키몬드 himself.
- Keep an eye out for more information on testing dates and times! (Dungeon Journal Link for further reading on loot and boss abilities.)
New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- Draenor Dungeons now have a new difficulty level designed to challenge even the most hardened adventurers with a befitting increase in reward. Mythic difficulty is geared towards players that enjoy tackling difficult content in smaller groups and is designed to provide an alternate progression path.
- Mythic Dungeons are on a weekly lockout, and drop gear that's item level 685 with a chance for boss at the end to drop loot that's item level 700.
- All Mythic dungeon bosses offer a chance to use a bonus roll using a Seal of Inevitable Fate (the new bonus roll currency).
- More information will be added as development continues.
- The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of seven different activities granting a passive bonus to a particular game activity, and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal.
- The in-game calendar (located in the upper right-hand corner of the mini-map) will inform you of the type of Bonus Event and when it takes place. New info was added for 5 types of events.
- Timewalking will be available during select weekend holiday events and allows characters to queue up for a randomly selected old-school dungeon with a twist: your character’s power and gear scales down to the dungeon's level on Heroic difficulty. However, your character retains all of your skills and talents. Emerge victorious, and you will walk away with old loot that is scaled up to your character's level!
- Additional rewards for Timewalking are still in-testing, such as a level 100 quest that rewards a Seal of Tempered Fate per weekend.
- Learn more about this new feature in our blog: Patch 6.2 Preview – Timewalking.
- Over the coming weeks, Timewalking for the following dungeons will be available for testing on the PTR.
During The Burning Crusade Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 71 and up.
- Black Morass
- The Shattered Halls
- The Slave Pens
During Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking Bonus Event, the following dungeons are available for characters level 81 and up.
- While this Bonus Event is active, defeating enemies in any Draenor dungeon will award reputation with an appropriate faction. Completing two Mythic-difficulty Warlords dungeons as a part of a quest during the event (전쟁의 사절) awards a Heroic Hellfire Citadel Raid cache (강철 함대 보물 상자).
- During the Battlegrounds Bonus Event, characters will earn triple Honor points from random Battlegrounds (전투의 징후). Completing the event quest by winning a few random Battlegrounds awards 500 Conquest Points, which do not count toward the weekly Conquest cap.
- Characters will earn triple Honor points from random Arena Skirmish matches during this event (척후병의 징후). A quest to win several random Arena Skirmish matches will award 500 Conquest Points, which do not count toward the weekly Conquest cap.
- Characters will gain a bonus amount from eligible creatures during this Bonus Event (에펙시스의 징후). Completing three area assault objectives during the event (몰아칠 시간) awards a sizable amount of 석유 to fuel new Naval Missions as a part of the Shipyard.
- During Pet Battle Bonus Events, you’ll be able to take your pets out for a little exercise and earn triple pet experience from battles. Winning five PvP Pet Battles as a part of a quest during the event awards the player with an 궁극의 전투 훈련석 that instantly levels a pet to 25.
- An evolution of the Dungeon Journal, the Adventure Guide provides a wealth of information on what to see or do for the character.
- More information will be added as development continues.
Legendary Ring Quest Line General Changes
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Chroniclers in the Garrison now allow players that have completed 침투 작전 to watch the cinematic again.
- New Garrison Building: Shipyard
See also: Shipyard
- Mineral nodes should now only be displayed on the mini-map when a character is inside the mine. Characters with Track Minerals active will continue to see mineral nodes from outside the Mine.
- Gray items obtained from salvage recovered from Follower missions may now sometimes drop a stackable gray item instead of a range of various gray items taking up lots of inventory space. The average gold value should remain roughly the same.
Creatures and NPCs
- Spirit of Harmony Vendors no longer offer 복원한 유물s for sale.
World Environment and Events
- New Darkmoon Elixirs: A new set of Darkmoon elixirs can be purchased for one 다크문 축제 상품권 from the Draughts and Tinctures vendor, Faldar Willowshade at the refreshments table.
- Darkmoon Fishing: The elusive 다크문 비수아귀 can now be caught off of the shores of 다크문 섬. Return them to Galissa Sundew at the docks for a variety of prizes.
- New Achievement: Whack-a-gnoll has a new achievement that awards a battle pet, 꼬마 들창코.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players may now queue up in Dungeon Finder while engaged in PvP combat.
Personal LootPersonal Loot Mode Improvements
- Increased overall drop rates on Personal Loot mode and defeating a boss now awards a fixed number of items based on eligible group size.
Example: For a party of five players, Dungeon bosses are now guaranteed to drop at least 1 item with a chance for 2 items to drop. The final boss of the Dungeon will now drop 2 items with a chance for 3 items to drop.
The raid or party now sees when someone in the group wins an item on Personal Loot.
The last Dungeon boss on non-Personal Loot mode received an adjustment and now drops 2 items (down from 3 items).
Learn more about Personal Loot mode improvements and other changes to itemization in the blog: Dev Watercooler – Itemization in 6.2.
- A brand new raid, the Hellfire Citadel awaits you with 13 new bosses. More information about the new raid can be found under New Raid: Hellfire Citadel.
Bonus Roll Changes
- 운명왜곡사 세레스 (Alliance) and 운명왜곡사 티크랄 (Horde) now sell 필연적인 운명의 인장 as the new Bonus Roll currency for Hellfire Citadel.
- 담금질된 운명의 인장 can now be purchased from the Fate-Twiters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week. Additionally, characters can now hold up to a maximum of 20 담금질된 운명의 인장 (up from 10).
Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry Changes
New Dunegon Feature: Timewalking
- New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
See also: New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- Completing a Challenge Mode daily quest now awards item level 680 gear (up from item level 660).
- 녹슨 도전자의 금고 obtained before Patch 6.2 will all become rusted. Rusted strongboxes can no longer be opened and may be sold to a vendor for 50 gold.
- Level 100 characters engaging in PvP combat now have the following gear changes.
All gear between item levels 560 and 690 will now scale up to 690 in PvP combat.
- Non-PvP gear above item level 715 will scale down to 715 in PvP combat.
- PvP gear above item level 715 will not be capped in PvP combat.
- New Area: Ashran Excavation and New Event: Apexis Marks
At certain times, spirits of fallen 아라코아 haunt the Ashran Excavation. Defeat them and bring proof of their demise to Rukmaz, the ghostly caretaker of the Apexis vault. First team to show Rulmaz 50 marks wins.
New Weekly Quest: Ashran Dominance
- Winning an event now awards Honor instead of Conquest.
- Defeating Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath no longer awards a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox.
- New Weekly Quest: Slay them All!
Defeat 200 enemy players. Awards Conquest.
New Repeatable Quest: Continue the Dominance
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest and a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox.
General Ashran Changes
- Win 5 events in Ashran and defeat the enemy faction leader. Awards Conquest.
- Players are now automatically placed in a raid when entering Ashran.
- Events now occur more frequently.
- Event: Collect Empowered Ore now requires 20 ore to win (up from 10).
- Event: Risen Spirits now requires 20 captured spirits to win (up from 10).
- Event: Stadium Racing now requires 5 laps to win the race (up from 3) and the maximum speed a racer can reach is 300% (down from 500%).
Battlegrounds and Arenas
Developer Note: In response to community feedback, we're making the following changes to have capture points turn over more frequently.
- Capturing a point in the following Battlegrounds now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- The Battle for Gilneas
- Deepwind Gorge
- Rated Eye of the Storm
Picking up a flag in Rated Eye of the Storm now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- New Lightforge Heirloom plate armor pieces have been added for (온전한 성전사 투구), chest (온전한 성전사 흉갑), and legs (온전한 성전사 다리갑옷) to complete the Intellect plate set.
- Two new PvP-centered heirlooms (난공불락의 용사, 돌아온 용사) have been added to the arena chests in Gurubashi Arena in 가시덤불 골짜기 and the Deathmatch Pavilion on Darkmoon Island. 사투장 싸움대장s or Arena Grand Masters, hop into the arena and defend your title for a chance to loot these new prizes!
- 은빛십자군 전투마 should now display correctly in the Mount Journal.
- 은초롱이 향 now only applies its effect to the character that placed the item.
- Break out your traps and Safari Hat, new wild pets have been spotted in 타나안 밀림 and a few other places! (보랏빛 반딧불이, 수렁 게, 감청색 나방, 핏빛 칼부리)
- Fel-corrupted legendary pets have been spotted in Tanaan Jungle! (부정한 대지, 스크릴릭스, 황천주먹, 초소형 강철절단기, 드레노어의 더럽혀진 피, 그늘발톱, 어둠의 주시자, 수렁개구리, 공포불꽃, 더럽혀진 망치집게, 지옥반딧불, 저주받은 영혼, 혼돈발바리, 타락한 천둥꼬리 강물하마, 지옥서약 파수기) Each pet can be defeated once per day for a bag of 마에 물든 애완동물용품, which can contain pet charms, Battle-Training stones to increase a battle pet's level (마에 물든 전투 훈련석), and even rare pets. (악몽의 종, 청보라색 강물하마, 바다 포자, 장가르 포자)
- Expert Pet Trappers 기아다 골드리쉬 and 티피 트랩스프링 have shown up at the Menagerie with a variety of pets and toys for sale for 반짝이는 애완동물 부적s.
Upgrade Item Consolidation
- New Ranks for Warlords Crafted Items
Two new ranks of upgrades have been added to Warlords Crafted items, "Mighty" for rank 5 at item level 700, and "Savage" for rank 6 at item level 715.
- Crafting the new upgrade items requires Felblight, a new reagent that can be obtained from Fishing, Herbalism, Mining, or Skinning in Tanaan Jungle.
- The new recipes can be purchased from visiting Garrison traders.
- “Greater” rank 3 and “Powerful” rank 4 upgrade items have been consolidated together. A rank 2 upgrade item can now be used to upgrade a Warlords Crafted item to rank 4.
For example, 불안정한 빛나는 정수 can now upgrade a rank 1 leatherworking item to rank 2, a rank 2 item to rank 3, or a rank 3 item to rank 4.
Rank 3 and 4 upgrade items can no longer be crafted and existing items have become unstable. These unstable items can be used to create the appropriate rank 2 upgrade item and refund the materials used to craft it. Warlords Crafting Material Changes
A number of recipes that use crafting materials created through a daily cooldown now requires less materials.Faster Profession leveling
- Many level-up crafting recipes that do not require materials created through a daily cooldown have been adjusted to give more skill points.
- 지옥아귀 광포어, a new type of fish has been spotted in the waters around 타나안 밀림.
- Players fishing from Felmouth Frenzy Schools also have a chance to fish up 지옥오염물.
- Masterful anglers with a Level 3 낚시터 have a chance to catch 지옥아귀 광포어 대물. Nat Pagle in your Garrison will have an interest in these.
- 지옥오염물, a new herb has been discovered in 타나안 밀림.
- Withered Herbs harvested in 타나안 밀림 have a chance to drop any Draenor herb, including 지옥오염물.
- New recipes for mass milling of Draenor herbs have been added, allowing 20 herbs to be milled at once.
- Added a new Immaculate tier of gems of epic quality that provides +75 bonus to a given stat. (무결점 치명타 및 극대화 탈라다이트, 무결점 가속 탈라다이트, 무결점 특화 탈라다이트, 무결점 가속 탈라덴, 무결점 유연성 탈라다이트, 무결점 체력 탈라다이트)
- Players can unlock the ability to craft the new gems by completing a short questline that starts at an Apexis encampment as soon as they enter 타나안 밀림.
- After completing the questline, Jewelcrafters can craft 유연성 gems. To unlock additional gem recipes, players must find or purchase Gemcutter Modules from various sources.
- Jewelcrafters also have a chance to learn one of the new recipes each time the Gemcutting Construct crafts a gem.
- Players have a chance to find 지옥오염물 while mining from nodes in 타나안 밀림.
- Players have a chance to find 지옥오염물 while skinning creatures in 타나안 밀림.
- Apexis Crystals no longer have a cap.
- The first four tiers of Apexis gear (Crystal, Exceptional, Flawless, and Ethereal) no longer costs Apexis Crystals and can now be purchased with gold.
General Item Changes
- New zoning laws prevent the placement of temporary tents created via Leatherworking in capital cities.
- 제독 테일러의 대검 is now eligible for transmogrification. If the item has been misplaced, the sword can be repurchased in-game. There is also a Horde equivalent in a different color that could be found somewhere in the Jungles of Tanaan as a treasure.
- 핀치휘슬 "니트로 연료" no longer triggers its effect in combat.
- 사악한 포자 now reduces healing taken by 50% (down from 90%).
- 끈적끈적한 반짝이 폭탄's effect can now be dispelled and lasts for 15 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- Improved banner notifications when the player receives an item with a Warforged, tertiary stat, or socket bonus.
- 탐험 임무의 대가 achievement no longer requires completing treasure map Garrison Missions.
- Scholomance: Defeating Instructor Chillheart too quickly should no longer cause ice barriers on the stairs to continue to deal damage after the encounter.
- 대마법 보호막 now absorbs 100% of all magical damage (up from 75%). However, damage absorbed no longer causes .
- 특화: 피의 보호막's Physical damage absorption shield from 죽음의 일격 now also counts as having an active mitigation effect active.
- 냉기의 일격 now deals 20% more damage.
- 울부짖는 한파 now deals 20% more damage.
- 절멸's damage has increased by 20%, but deals only 80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets.
- now deals 8% less damage.
- 신드라고사의 숨결 now costs 20 Runic Power per second for Blood Death Knights.
- 광포한 재생력 now refunds a proportional amount of excess healing dealt back to the 드루이드 as Rage.
- 달빛섬광 now deals 4% less damage.
- 난타 now deals 10% more damage.
- 천벌 now deals 4% less damage.
- Mastery: now provides a 2.5% increase to the maximum damage bonus from 일월식 per mastery (up from 1.9%).
has reduced in effectiveness by 5%.
- now deals 4% less damage.
- now deals 4% less damage.
- 별빛쇄도 now deals 4% less damage.
- 태양섬광 now deals 4% less damage.
- 갈퀴 발톱 now deals 10% more damage.
- 도려내기 now deals 10% more damage.
- 곰 변신 now increases armor by 285% (up from 250%) for Guardian Druids.
- no longer cancels 곰 변신 for Guardian Druids.
- now also reduces physical damage taken by 25%.
- 세나리우스의 꿈' effect can now be stored for up to 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds) for Guardian Druids.
- 's summoned 나무정령 now deals 100% more damage.
- 엘룬의 수호자 (Guardian) now also passively increases the 드루이드's change to dodge by 10%.
- Glyph of Untamed Stars is now automatically learned at level 75.
- Aspect of the Fox has been removed.
- 평정의 사격 has switched functionality with 까맣게 탄 문양. 평정의 사격 no longer costs Focus but has a 10-second cooldown.
- 조준 사격 now deals 15% more damage.
- has increased in effectiveness by 19%.
- now deals 15% less damage.
- 독사 쐐기 no longer deals an initial "tick" of damage when the periodic effect is first applied.
- 저승까마귀 now deals only 75%
80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets for Beast Mastery Hunters.
- 탄막 now deals only 75%
80% of normal damage against player-controlled targets. Additionally, the ability no longer hits invisible or stealthed targets.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has switched functionality with 평정의 사격. 까맣게 탄 문양 causes Tranquilizing Shot to cost 40 Focus instead of a 10-second cooldown.
- Amplify Magic has been removed.
- 진눈깨비 now deals 20% more damage.
- has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- 신비한 화살 now deals 10% more damage.
- Mastery: 고드름s is now 13% more effective.
- now has a 15% increased chance to trigger on each multistrike (down from 25%).
- 서리의 손가락 now increases 얼음창 damage by 120% (up from 100%).
- 얼음 화살 now deals 20% more damage.
- now absorbs up to a maximum of 20% damage from each attack (down from 30%).
- is now also attackable by the 마법사's pets or guardians.
- 후려차기 now deals 5% less damage.
- 조롱 now has a 30 yard range (down from 40 yards).
- 해오름차기 (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- now deals 5% less damage.
- no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 35%
40% increase to Multistrike chance while active.
- 후려차기 no longer increases the 시간차 amount for 양조 수도사s.
- 시간차 now increases armor by 125% (up from 75%) and provides a 20% base 시간차 percentage. Additionally, the Stagger effect no longer works against attacks which ignore armor.
- now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 15% (up from 5%).
- 분노의 주먹 now deals 5% less damage.
- 소용돌이 용의 주먹 now deals 5% less damage.
- now deals 5% less damage for 풍운 수도사s.
- 평안 now lasts 5 seconds for 양조 수도사s (down from 10 seconds).
- 오라 숙련 now reduces all damage taken, not just magical damage.
- 신성 충격's mana cost has increased by 50%.
- Mastery: has reduced in effectiveness by 6%.
- now deals 12% less damage.
- no longer applies its visual effect to the 사제's mount.
- 문양: 어둠의 동료 now extends 's visual effect to the 사제's mount in addition to non-combat pets.
- 그림자 망토 now has a 90-second cooldown (up from 60 seconds).
- 속결 now deals 10% more damage.
- 사악한 일격 now deals 10% more damage.
- New items have been added to pickpocket from humanoids in 타나안 밀림.
- Added a new weekly quest, Da Even Bigga Score.
- 때묻은 강철 동전 now have a cap of 20,000 (up from 10,000).
- 비밀 호루라기 now has a 15 minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- Updated tooltip descriptions for pickpocketed items of value to help distinguish them from other items.
- 독살 now deals 30% more damage.
- 절단 now deals 30% more damage.
- Mastery: 특화: 집행자 has increased in effectiveness by 10%.
- 광기의 학살자 now only grants immunity to root and snare effects and the effect is now cancelled if the 도적 is affected by other crowd-control effects.
- Mastery: 집행자 has decreased in effectiveness by 8%.
- 기습 now deals 20% more damage.
- now causes the Rogue to deal 30% more damage to targets affected by 파열 (up from 25%).
- 죽음의 투척 now reduces the target's movement speed by 70% (up from 50%) but no longer interrupts spellcasting when used with 5 combo points.
- 표창 투척 now deals 53% more autoattack damage. Additionally, fixed a bug that caused hits made with offhand weapons to deal 15% more damage than intended.
- now increases multistrike damage by 20% (down from 35%) but now increases Multistrike stat gains from all sources by 10% (up from 5%).
- 용암 쇄도 now lasts for 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Tier 17 4-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman (아이템 - 주술사 T17 복원 4P 보너스) now reduces the mana cost of 연쇄 치유 by 50% for 8 seconds (down from 75% reduction for 10 seconds).
- 연쇄 치유 now heals for 25% more.
- 성난 해일 no longer increases 연쇄 치유's effectiveness by 25% on the primary target.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus (아이템 - 주술사 드레노어의 전쟁군주 PvP 정기 4P 보너스) for Elemental Shaman is now the PvP 4-piece set bonus and has been replaced. New PvP 2-piece set bonus: Reduces the cooldown of Hex by 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Elemental Shaman (아이템 - 주술사 WoD PvP 정기 2P 보너스) has been replaced by the old PvP 2-piece set bonus. While Ascendance is active, the Shaman is immune to silence and interrupt effects.
- 부패 now deals 12% more damage.
- should now have its cooldown reset at the end of a raid encounter for all 흑마법사 specializations.
- 어둠의 화살 now deals 25% less damage.
- The following Warlock pets received a visual upgrade and are now using higher-fidelity models.
- Felguard (Demonology)
- Voidlord ()
- Wrathguard (Demonology Warlocks with )
- 고통 now deals 12% more damage.
- 불안정한 고통 now deals 12% more damage.
- Mastery: now increases damage dealt by the 흑마법사 and their demon servants by 1.25% per mastery (up from 0.96%), and further increases damage dealt by , 혼돈의 파동, , 제물의 오라, and 영혼의 불꽃 while in by 2.5% per mastery (up from 1.92%).
has decreased in effectiveness by 4%.
- 혼돈의 파동 now deals 25% less damage.
- now deals 25% less damage.
- 굴단의 손 now deals 25% less damage.
- 영혼의 불꽃 now deals 25% less damage.
- 혼돈의 손길 now deals 25% less damage.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks (아이템 - 흑마법사 WoD PvP 파괴 2P 보너스) has been redesigned. Getting stunned, silenced, interrupted, or feared now generates 1 Burning Ember. Can only occur once every 15 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Destruction Warlocks (아이템 - 흑마법사 WoD PvP 파괴 4P 보너스) has been redesigned. It now causes Incinerate to deal 50% more damage on targets affected by the Warlock's Immolate.
- Mastery: now increases the damage of 필사의 일격, 거인의 강타, and 마무리 일격 abilities by 5.2% per mastery (up from 4.5%).
- 필사의 일격 now deals 6% less damage.
- now also decreases damage taken by 5%.
- (Protection): now also increases the Warrior's Mastery by 50%
30% while active.