With this week’s maintenance period, we plan to apply several hotfixes to classes (particularly in regards to PvP balance) and item rewards. We’d like to share with you a preview of those changes, along with some insight from the development team.Classes사제
- Shadow: 공허의 형상's Insanity drain now begins at 8 Insanity per second (down from 9), but will increase at a 10% faster rate
- Developers' Notes: We want to reduce the maximum amount of time that 광기에 굴복하라 can be maintained, without significantly impacting Shadow otherwise. Our intent in this hotfix is that it's still effective to use 광기에 굴복하라 similarly to how it is currently used, but that its maximum potential in ideal situations is slightly less extreme.
PvP(Note: The changes listed in this section only apply in PvP situations)죽음의 기사
- All Legion Legendary items have had their item level increased by 15. This change will be applied retroactively.
- All items from the 용맹의 시험 have had their base item level increased by 5. This change will be applied retroactively.
- Frost: Strength reduced by 10%
- Blood: 피의 소용돌이 no longer has its damage reduced in PvP (was previously reduced by 70%)
- Developers' Notes: Frost Death Knight damage continues to be higher than we'd like following the changes in Patch 7.1. For Blood, we no longer feel the damage reduction on 피의 소용돌이 is necessary. We plan to make a broader set of changes for them (and other tanks) in Patch 7.1.5.
- Feral: 갈퀴 발톱 damage reduced by 20% in PvP
- Developers' Notes: We like that Feral Druids can apply a lot of spread pressure through their bleeds, but 갈퀴 발톱's damage feels out of line.
- Fire: Intellect increased by 10%
- Developers' Notes: Fire Mages have simply fallen behind in terms of damage output, and we felt they needed an increase.
- Holy: Mana regeneration rate has been reduced by 23% while in a PvP instance
- Holy: 응징의 성전사 (Honor Talent) now costs 110,000 mana (previously had no mana cost)
- Developers' Notes: Holy Paladins are too mana efficient in current PvP gameplay. We're reducing their overall regeneration, as well as adding a mana cost to 응징의 성전사, since it was essentially mana-free healing.
- 교란 now reduces damage taken from player-cast area-of-effect spells by 30% (down from 50%)
- Stamina for all 도적 specializations has been increased by 5%
- Developers' Notes: Feint's AoE damage reduction is intended to protect 도적s during dungeon and raid encounters, but many class abilities that feel like single target spells in PvP are treated as AoE effects (e.g. 별빛섬광, 서리 회오리). This makes 도적s unintentionally resistant to those abilities. We're reducing Feint's AoE damage reduction in PvP, but increasing Stamina to compensate.
- Elemental: 폭풍수호자 now increases damage of 번개 화살, 연쇄 번개, and 용암 광선 by 100% against players (down from 200%)
- Elemental: Intellect increased by 5%
- Developers' Notes: Stormkeeper is at the center of a combination of cooldowns and procs that can cause extraordinarily high damage in a very short time. We're reducing its impact but increasing Elemental's damage overall to compensate.
- Affliction: The damage caused by dispelling 불안정한 고통 has been increased by 100%
- Destruction: 혼돈의 화살 damage bonus against players increased to 35% (was previously increased by 20%)
- Developers' Notes: Patch 7.1 changed the design of 불안정한 고통, and our initial tuning on the dispel damage was simply too low. For Destruction, we want spending Soul Shards on Chaos Bolt to feel rewarding when weighed against the alternatives.