Karazhan Mythic Dungeon
- New attunement questline in 저승바람 고개.
Trial of Valor Raid
- Short questline leading into the raid.
- New World Quests: Kvaldir landing sites.
The Nighthold Raid
- New 나이트폴른 story quests, with new content every week leading up to the opening of 밤의 요새.
- New World Quests supporting the continued 나이트폴른 story.
New World Quests
- Falcosaurs Swarm! -- The coastline of the Broken Isles is under assault from an invasive, predatory species, and they're breeding out of control!
- Falcosaurs drop 팔코사우루스 알s and Falcosaur Feathers, reagents for new and 요리 recipes available from 감시관 faction at Honored and Revered.
- Find and raise your Orphaned Falcosaur pet, leading to an exclusive new mount.
New World Event Area
Class Changes죽음의 기사
- Return to Alcaz Isle - Dr. Weavil and the Drudge Gnomes
- Get to the bottom of Dr. Weavil's insidious plans on Alcaz Isle.
- Rewards include the 크고 빨간 광선총 toy for everyone and tamable mechanical spiders for 사냥꾼s.
- 얼어붙은 파동 now triggers if you have fewer than 2 full Runes (was 1).
- 얼어붙은 파동 damage reduced to 60% of Attack Power (was 72%).
- 빙하 진군 now hits targets in melee range more reliably.
Abilities learned have been spaced out:드루이드
- Mastery: Harmony now includes 광포한 재생력.
- 이세라의 선물 will only heal party or raid members.
- now copies 25% of the crit heal (was 50%).
- 세계수의 씨앗 now increases that amount by 8%/point (was 10%).
- 신속한 치유 healing increased to 770% of Spell Power (was 700%).
- (Balance, Guardian, Feral) Druids how have 재생 in place of .
- 재생 is castable in 달빛야수 변신.
- Talents, artifact traits, and legendaries have been updated to affect 재생 where appropriate.
- (Restoration) 재생 has 40% additional chance to crit (was 60%).
- Activating Incarnation no longer triggers a global cooldown for any spec.
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune once again provides the armored Moonkin model.
- 은하의 수호자:
Now causes Moonfire to generate 10 Rage (was 15).
- Now increases its direct damage by 300%.
- Now has a power aura.
- 기계 추적 granted to all gnome and goblin hunters, as well as any hunter who uses the 기계 유대 각인 회로망.
- 취약 now increases damage by 50% (was 25%), stacking up to 2 times (was 3 times).
New Hunter talent (replacing 질주
- 개척자: Your movement speed is increased by 25% anytime you have not attacked for 3 seconds.
- (Survival) 야수의 본능 has been redesigned: now also reduces the remaining cooldown of a random one of the following abilities:
- 살쾡이의 이빨
- (Frost) 두뇌 빙결 now also increases the damage of your next 진눈깨비 by 30%.
- (Windwalker, Brewmaster) 짜릿한 비취 번개 now costs 20 Energy, plus 20 Energy per second.
- no longer ignores tanks (including self)
- In talent trees, 천상의 군마 for Holy and Retribution, and Blessing of Salvation for Protection have been replaced with a new talent:
기병: 천상의 군마 now has 2 charges.
- 신의 격노 now deals 200% of your missing health in damage to 4 nearby enemies, up to 120% of your maximum health.
- 격노의 칼날 has been redesigned: (Passive) Your auto attacks have a chance to reset the cooldown of 심판의 칼날.
- has been redesigned: Replaces Avenging Wrath. (Instant -2 minute cooldown) Profoundly empowers your 심판 for 20 seconds.
- While empowered, 심판 generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times.
- 불의 정령, 대지의 정령, and s now all have totem timers.
지진 토템 has been renamed to 지진 and no longer summons a totem.
- 악마의 피부 and 악마의 마법진 have swapped talent locations.
- 마법 삼키기 has returned for Felhunters.
- 불안정한 고통 now overlaps when cast multiple times, rather than "rolling" any remaining damage into the new cast. This does not change the total damage dealt by multiple casts, but makes it easier for players to see the strength of an Unstable Afﬂiction on a given target.
- 뒤섞이는 공포 trait redesigned: its buff causes your next Unstable Afﬂiction to deal (32% Spell Power) Shadow damage instantly. stacking up to 5 times
- (Afﬂiction) Soul Efﬂgy is now immune to AOE damage.
- (Demonology) 악마의 권능 now increases health by 20% (was 50%).
- (Demonology) Thal'kiel's consumption deals damage equal to 8% of pet health (from 6%).
- now affects party and raid members only.
In this patch, a large number of changes are made to improve the order and flow of abilities gained while leveling all classes.
- In many cases, the level 1-10 abilities that introduce the class have changed.
- Many special bonuses and features for class abilities are now granted by upgrades that are learned at a later level.
- This applies to every spec for every class other than 죽음의 기사 and Demon Hunters.
Druids below level 10 now use 천벌 and 달빛섬광 as their primary damage abilities, rather than 칼날 발톱 and .
- While 성스러운 일격 will still be the first spell given to 사제s at level 1, the added absorb shield effect will be an upgrade learned by Discipline at level 36, as the purpose of that effect is to add to healing in group content
- 도적s will start leveling with an ability that attacks with one weapon and generates one combo point. 도적s who choose Assassination specialization will replace that ability with 절단 at level 40.
- Raiding with Leashes IV
- Delve into 울두아르. 십자군의 시험장, and 얼음왕관 성채 in search of rare pets and the chance to do battle with a new 천신 foe!
Player Versus Player
- 나그란드 투기장 has received a signiﬁcant visual update
- Honor talents will no longer be lost when a player chooses to Prestige.
- Players will receive gold or artifact power in lieu of honor talents at higher prestige levels.
- The quality of items rewarded from skinnish and random battlegrounds now increases based on the player's Honor Level.
- Players will no longer receive a bonus piece of gear based on their rating for the ﬁrst two wins in each rated bracket (2v2. 3v3, 1Ov1O).
- Players will now receive a bonus piece of gear based on their best rating from the previous week for each rated bracket (2v2, 3v3, 10v10).