Of course, there is no way to please everyone. I see some changes that I personally will enjoy, but some that I think may further hinder my ability to play.I have disabilities and I am on medications which lower my reflex/response time. This makes hitting a timed priority like "Opportunity Strike" very difficult. My play ability was affected to a much lesser, even unnoticeable degree until "priority rotations" entered the game. A rotation was fully or partially able to be macro-ed. The rest could be dealt with by strategically placing other important keys close to the left or right hands on the keyboard.Making the Arcane talented mage a more complex spell choice/priority/rotation will surely further disenable what has been one of my favorite characters and talent specs since vanilla WoW. I was arcane when arcane wasn't cool. I have struggled with the response time many "priorities" take to catch to activate/use to maximize my toon's dps. Making a change I just don't like is one thing, refer to my opening line. However, changes that make me a target for LFG kick, LFR kick, not being selected for the A-list or even the B-list guild raid group(s) obviously make me an undesirable player for any multiple player scenario like instancing and the aforementioned mentioned.I sincerely hope this is not the case or one of the major activities in my life, which I also mostly enjoy (even WoW has its /facepalm moments) is not taken away. I also understand Blizzard, as a business, must cater to the majority of where their profits are derived, but hope they understand that many handicapped and disabled people also play World of Warcraft. At least, I can say, I have "met" many in my 7 years of playing World of Warcraft.I enter this patch and Mists of Pandaria feeling nervous and experiencing a "pre-disappointment" at the possibility I may not be able to function in World of Warcraft well enough to take part in the social aspect of the game at all. There is no way to accomplish anything worth my time in a completely solo capacity.
So when are we going to get a window for all of our tabards? ;) so much bag space
Oh noooooo. the Hunter are EVEN MORE OVERPOWERED! Pvp is going to look like that scene in the movie "Troy" where the Trojan archers (Hunters) mow down the Greeks (everyone else) WHY BLIZZARD WHY?
This post was from a user who has deleted their account.
I loved the class specific quests of vanilla and BC...learning to be a bear, braving the depths of the ocean to learn to swim, traveling the world to earn my warlocks steed...And yes, the paladin mount was difficult, but it was an accomplishment. Druid flight form was a feat.I miss those challenging quests, but I am not upset with the direction the game is heading. Vanilla was tailored towards the 5%, the elite of gaming world. Mists is tailored to the other 95% who actually pay for R&D. I would much rather play a game with 10+ million subscribers then one that has to go F2P in an attempt just to keep the lights on.