Patch 5.2: The Thunder King is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms! By logging in you can help us test a massive new raid dungeon, a multi-faceted new quest hub, Pet Battle improvements, new world bosses, significant class balance changes, brand new pets and mounts, assorted bug fixes, and more. If you'd like to help test and provide feedback, you can start by copying your character and downloading the PTR client. Once you've had a chance to try things out, be sure to visit our PTR Discussion forum to discuss the patch, and the PTR Bug Report forum to report any issues or errors.World of Warcraft PTR Patch 5.2
New Raid: Throne of Thunder
New Daily Quest Hub: The Isle of the Thunder King.
Here players can join the assault to conquer Emperor Lei Shen's island stronghold, unlock new questlines and daily quest hubs, participate in special events, earn the right to visit the fabled Treasure Room, lay claim an arsenal of powerful Mogu artifacts for their faction, and more.
- Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Kirin-Tor Offensive led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sunreaver Onslaught led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.
- After both the Alliance and the Horde have eked out a foothold on the isle, players can choose to perform quests that are PvE or PvP focused. PvP quests will direct players against opposing faction NPCs, but slaying opposing players will grant credit as well.
- As the heroes conquer the Isle, they will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past.
- Players on the PTR can teleport to the Isle of the Thunder King at their faction shrines in the 영원꽃 골짜기. While the Isle of the Thunder King will be unlocked progressively by each realm based on participation in the war effort, initially only some of the Isle’s features will be unlocked. Future updates will include the Shipyard and the Main Courtyard. Some features, including the Treasure Room, will not yet be available.
The Legendary Quest Continues:
- Emperor Lei Shen, the Thunder King, has returned to wreak his vengeance on Pandaria. It falls to the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde to stop the newly resurrected tyrant and his Zandalari allies in the massive new raid: Throne of Thunder.
- Throne of Thunder is a sprawling citadel housing 12 new raid encounters, and players that defeat Emperor Lei Shen in Heroic mode can earn the opportunity to face an additional 13th foe.
- The Raid Finder version of the Throne of Thunder will be divided into 4 different wings.
- Join the Shado-Pan Assault in their singular drive to see Lei Shen, The Thunder King defeated once and for all, and gain access to impressive Valor reward items. Reputation with this faction can be earned only within the Throne of Thunder raid dungeon.
- Please note: During the 5.2 PTR, this raid dungeon will only be available during a limited testing window. Keep an eye on our PTR Discussion Forum for details.
New World Bosses: Nalak, the Storm Lord and Oondasta
- Wrathion must know the origin and source of Mogu power, and Azeroth's mightiest heroes will aid the Black Prince in finding out what it is. The search for information will take players into the depths of the Thunder King's Palace, and pit them against trials of perseverence and skill. Along the way, they'll unlock the secrets to a new legendary metagem, the Crown of the Heavens.
- Please note: Initially this quest is not available on the PTR, but will be coming soon.
- Nalak, the Storm Lord
After the Isle of the Thunder King has been conquered, the gate guardian of the Thunder King's citadel will appear: Nalak, the Storm Lord. Players will frequently have the opportunity to test their mettle against him.
Buy The Farm
- Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious Isle of Giants found in the seas north of Kun-Lai Summit.
New World Boss System
- Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now purchase the land from 농부 윤. Once the farm is owned by a player, it becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour in to the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work orders will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.
- Please note: The new Sunsong Ranch features are not available on the PTR, but will be coming soon.
- All world bosses are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week, but bonus rolls apply. Bosses will now respawn more frequently as well.
- 죽음의 기사
죽음 착취 now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
- 변환 now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter (was 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second).
- The Bloodworms summoned by now have 200% more health and heals for triple the amount.
- 질식시키기's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds, up from 120.
The Frost and Unholy tier-14 2-piece set bonus has reduced to 4% (was 10%) increased damage on 냉기의 일격, 절멸, and 스컬지의 일격.
The Frost and Unholy tier-14 4-piece set bonus now increases the chance to trigger 불시의 파멸 and 도살기 by 30%. This note is incorrect, as the change applies to the tier-15 set being released in 5.2.
- now also applies to .
- 가고일 부르기 no longer costs Runic Power.
- 가고일의 일격 now deals Shadow and Nature damage (was Nature only).
- now causes to inflict , in addition to its other effects.
- 회오리바람's range has been increased to 30 yards (was 20), and it now has a 30 second cooldown for Feral 드루이드s. In addition, it will now share diminishing returns with Banish, Seduction, Bind Elemental, Hex, Freezing Trap, Wyvern Sting, Gouge, Sap, Hibernate, Paralysis, Polymorph, Ring of Frost, Repentance, and Quaking Palm.
Shattering Blow now has a 1.5 second cast time to align correctly with the Warrior version of this ability.
has been redesigned. It now triggers Cat Form and grants 50% increased movement speed for 4 seconds after teleporting, and no longer activates Prowl. 세나리온 수호물
now grants 100% increased healing. 광포한 재생력
now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power. 맹위
now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power.
now provides 20% more armor per Mastery rating. 회복
now costs approximately 9% less mana.
now cost 55% less mana.
can now snare more than one target at a time. 대규모 휘감기
now has a 30 second cooldown (was 2 minutes). 태풍
now has a 30 second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
The Treants summoned by
now deal more damage and healing, and the
tooltip will report the capabilities of these summoned pets. 숲의 영혼
- Balance: Now generates 40 Lunar or Solar energy upon leaving Eclipse.
- Feral: Unchanged.
- Guardian: Generates 3 additional Rage per Mangle.
- Restoration: Now grants 70% Haste on the next spell cast after the 드루이드 casts 신속한 치유.
now has a 90 second cooldown (was 3 minutes), and now increases damage and healing done by 10% (was 20%).
- will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.
- : This new passive learned at level 10 by Restoration Druids increases all healing done by the Druid by 10%.
- s will now gain 75% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 100% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area of effect.
Balance/Restoration Druid PvP Gloves: Bonus now increases Cyclone duration by 2 seconds (previously increased Cyclone range by 5 yards). 사냥꾼
- 조준 사격 cast time has been been reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 2.9 seconds)
- 야수의 격노 may now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
- now has a 24 second cooldown (was 20).
- 구속의 사격 no longer has a Focus cost.
- 비룡 쐐기 no longer has a Focus cost, and its cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Glyph of Marked for Death has been removed, and its effects are now baseline.
- New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양. This glyph now causes Disengage to heal the Hunter for 5% of maximum health when used.
- now removes 환기's cooldown and reduces its channeling time and duration by 50%. A completed 환기 now grants 15% increased damage (was 25%) for 1 minute (was 40 seconds) after an 환기 is completed. Passive mana regeneration is reduced by 50% only while Invoker's Energy is active.
- Greater invisibility now has a 90 second cooldown (was 2.5 minutes).
- cast by Mirror Images now deals 50% more damage.
- Improved Counterspell has been removed.
- Glyph of Fire Blast has been replaced with Glyph of Inferno Blast. Glyph of Inferno Blast causes damage over time effects spread by Inferno Blast to spread to 1 additional target.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 will now increase the movement speed bonus provided by 타오르는 속도's by an additional 50%
- 타오르는 속도 can now be triggered at will, provides root/stun immunity, and has a 15sec cooldown (down from 25). This ability replaces Blink.
- now heals the Mage for 15% of maximum health when used (was 30%).
- 얼음발 now has a 45 second cooldown (was 1 minute).
- 불태우기 now costs 3.5% of base mana (was 0.1%).
- from can no longer be dispelled.
비전 작렬's mana cost has been increased to 1.66667% of base mana (was 1.5%).
- 서리의 손가락 now has a 15% (was 12%) chance to activate from Frostbolt, Frostfire Bolt and Frozen Orb, a 5% (was 4%) chance to activate from Blizzard, and a 10% (was 9%) chance to activate from Scorch.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 얼음창 to deal 50% damage to one additional target (was 40%).
- now deals 24% more damage, but its debuff no longer increases subsequent damage.
- Water Elemental
Freeze no longer does damage, and only provides Fingers of Frost on a successful freeze.
- New Level 60 Talent: 평화의 고리
평화의 고리 forms a 8 yard sanctuary around the target for 8 seconds, causing all enemies in the area of effect to be silenced and disarmed.
New Windwalker and Brewmaster ability added at level 30:
removes all stun, fear, and root effects, and reduces the duration of those effects if they are re-applied by 60% for 6 seconds. It has a 2 minute cooldown. 기의 물결
now does 100% more damage and healing, and no longer costs Chi, but now has a 15 second cooldown. 선의 파동
now has a limit of 2 (was 1), now detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the 선의 파동
is dispelled, and no longer costs Chi. 기의 파동
now does 100% more damage and healing, no longer costs Chi, and now has a 30 second cooldown.
Path of Blossoms has been removed.
Deadly Reach has been removed. 마비
is now a physical, non-magical effect, and can no longer be dispelled, grounded or reflected, and its base range has been increased to 20 yards. 범의 욕망
and 업보의 손아귀
no longer have a Chi cost. 범의 욕망
can no longer be used on targets that have other temporary speed increases active.
now has a 30 second cooldown (was 60 seconds).
can now be used while stunned, and its cooldown will now begin when used, not when the effect ends.
Healing Elixirs now heals the 수도사
for 15% of maximum health (was 10%). 기공탄
now deals 15% more damage.
s now have a duration of 1 minute. Healing Spheres generated by 특화: 안개 돌풍
now have a duration of 30 seconds.
- 기의 고치 can no longer be dispelled.
- 선의 집중, the 4-piece Mistweave set bonus, is now more responsive.
- It is no longer possible to use 집중의 천둥 차 while silenced.
- s will now heal for 50% of their original value if they expire without being picked up. This healing will factor in relevant Mastery.
- Xuen will now fixate on the 수도사's original target.
- New Level 75 Ability: 폭풍과 대지와 불
The Windwalker can summon up to two elemental duplicates that mirror damaging abilities that the 수도사 uses while they are active. For each spirit summoned, the 수도사's damage is reduced: 1 spirit causes the 수도사 and the spirit to deal 60% of the 수도사's normal damage, while 2 spirits will cause the 수도사 and both active spirits to deal 40% of the 수도사's normal damage. Each spirit lasts until the ability is canceled, or that spirit's target dies or otherwise becomes unavailable, or they're killed (they can be targeted and have 10% of the Monk's health).
When using Fist of Fury, the stun effect will only apply from the Monk (not the spirits).
Spinning Fire Blossoms’ damage has been adjusted to scale from weapon damage rather than attack power.
Combo Breaker is now a passive ability granted at level 15 that grants a 12% chance to make the 수도사
's next 후려차기
or Tiger Palm cost no Chi.
New mastery: 특화: 연계 일격
-- Increases the damage bonus provided by
by .2% per Mastery per stack.
now increases damage by 1% per stack (was 2%), but is now improved by Bottled Fury.
now gains 1 charge after spending 2 Chi (was 4 Chi).
Tigereye Brew now gains 1 charge after spending 3 2 Chi (was 4 Chi).
will now stack to 20, but only 10 charges can be consumed per activation.
A user interface alert now displays upon reaching 10 stacks of
특화: 교묘한 투사
- Black Ox Statue
The damage requirement to activate has been increased by 100%. The spell tooltip has been updated to reflect the change.
now provides 25% more Stagger per Mastery rating. 성기사
- now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
- 's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
- Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
- 참회 now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds)
- 's absorb effect can now be dispelled.
- 관대한 치유사 now boosts 빛의 섬광 by 20/40/60% (down from 33/66/100%), and can be activated by Holy Shock (in addition to Judgment).
눈부신 빛 now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
- The 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting 빛의 섬광 (was Word of Glory).
- The base damage of 신성화 has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.
- now increases 빛의 섬광 by 100% (up from 30%).
The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes 성전사의 일격 and 천벌의 망치 to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next 천상의 폭풍 deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature. This note is incorrect, as the change applies to the tier-15 set being released in 5.2.
- 's 혼의 너울 can no longer be dispelled.
- For Shadow, this ability causes 정신의 채찍 to gain the Insanity effect when it's cast on a target with 3 Shadow damage-over-time spells on them. Insanity causes 정신의 채찍 to deal double damage for the duration.
- now deals its damage evenly through its duration.
- 정신 지배 now has a 1.8 second cast time (was 2.5 seconds).
- 천사의 깃털 now has a 6 second duration (was 4 seconds).
- 육체와 영혼 now has a 3 second duration (was 4 seconds).
- 의지 집중 is now a passive for Holy priests as well as Discipline priests.
- 순간 치유's healing has been reduced by 30%. A new passive (available at level 10) increases 순간 치유's healing by 43% for Holy and Discipline Priests.
- Power Word: Solace has been replace with a new talent: .
For Holy and Discpline, Power Word: Solace replaces Holy Fire. It deals the same damage, and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner, but is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast.
Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with Glyph of Binding Heal. Pain Suppression and Guardian Spirit can now always be cast while stunned.
New Glyph: Glyph of Binding Heal applies 결속의 치유
a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with Glyph of Weakened Soul. Casting
now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
New Glyph: Glyph of Weakened Soul reduces the duration of Weakened Soul by 2 seconds. 까맣게 탄 문양
has been redesigned. It now increases the range of 신성한 불꽃
, 성스러운 일격
, and 신의 권능: 위안
by 10 yards.
- 의지 집중 now reduces damage taken by 15% per stack, with a limit of 2 stacks.
- 혼의 너울 no longer benefits from Mastery, and now properly includes the benefits of and critical effect chance.
- 회개 damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- Rapture now reduces the cost of 신의 권능: 보호막 by 25%
50% and provides mana equal to 150% 250% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
- Divine Aegis is no longer guaranteed when 치유의 기원 is cast. The effect now procs when the spell crits.
The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus is now the previous 아이템 - 사제 PvP 세트 수양/신성 4P 보너스
4-piece bonus, instead of 신성한 불똥
The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When 혼의 너울
is active the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%. 도적
- is now a baseline ability learned at level 68.
- Versatility has been removed.
- New Level 90 Talent: 죽음의 표적
Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, 죽음의 표적's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1 minute cooldown.
New Level 60 Talent:
- 매복, Garrote, and Cheap Shot now have a 30 yard range, and will cause the 도적 to teleport behind the target.
now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects. 표창 투척
now causes the Rogue to throw shuriken instead of autoattacking for 10 seconds after 표창 투척
is used. Auto-attack damage from 표창 투척
has been lowered to 75% (was 80%), and the new shuriken auto-attack override is canceled when the Rogue enters melee range of the target. 죽음의 투척
can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4, and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively (was 5 combo points and 6 seconds). 연막탄
now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20% in addition to current effects. 신경쇠약
now reduces the effectiveness of healing provided by the target by 10% (was 25%). 어둠의 집중
now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed (was 100%).
PvP set bonuses have been changed:
- 강한 체력 is now the 4 piece set bonus and increases maximum energy by 30 (was 10).
- 맹독 조합 is now the 2 piece set bonus, and its effects remain unchanged.
- 전투 능력 now increases attack power by 30% (was 25%).
- 폭풍의 칼날 has been changed. It now strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets for 40% of normal damage.
- now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- will now deal the same damage to subsequent targets as it does to the first.
- Lava Beam's damage now increases with jumps. Each jump increases the damage by 10%.
- 원소의 대가 now has a 90 second cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- is now available to Elemental 주술사s as well as Enhancement 주술사s.
- no longer requires that the target be within the area of effect of 치유의 비.
- now increases spell haste by 5% and melee haste by 10% (was 5%/5%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now adds a 6 second cooldown to 정화.
- Stone Bulwark Totem now absorbs 25% more damage.
- Flametongue now increases damage by 20% (was 30%), and 용암 폭발 damage by 10% (was 0%).
- Primal Earth Elemental and Primal Fire Elemental now deal 20% more damage.
- now has a chance to increase the caster's Agility for Enhancement 주술사s.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned. This glyph now causes the 주술사 to heal for 50% of the damage dealt by .
- 's duration has been increased by 25%.
now lowers the cost of shocks by 90% (still lowers the cost of other “beneficial, instant, damaging and totem spells” by 75%).
The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now grants 2 charges of Maelstrom Weapon every time the Shaman uses Stormstrike. This note is incorrect, as the change applies to the tier-15 set being released in 5.2.
- 마의 갑옷 now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
- The Felhunter ability 주문 잠금 is now an interrupt, and no longer applies a 3 second blanket silence.
- has been redesigned. This ability is now cast on the 흑마법사, and causes melee attacks that strike within the next 60 seconds to fear the attacker. When cast, the ability has 1 charge, costs 5% health to activate, and has a 30 second cooldown.
- has a new visual and sound effect, and has a visual and sound effect when the proc occurs.
- 불타는 돌진 now also prevents movement impairing effects from reducing the Warlock’s movement speed below 100% of normal, in addition to its other effects.
- The Imp pet ability Blood Pact has been removed.
- now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
- 영혼 갈취 now provides an absorption shield instead of healing.
- 어둠의 서약 now requires the pet to sacrifice 25% of its health to activate (was 50%).
- is now a passive talent, and its activated ability has been removed.
- The passive damage from no longer has a visual effect.
- 흑마법서: 희생 now increases the damage of abilities by 20% (was 25%) for Destruction, and 45% (was 50%) for Affliction.
- 흑마법서: 희생 now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Glyph of Burning Embers has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Destruction 흑마법사s.
- Glyph of Soul Shards has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Affliction 흑마법사s.
- New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 33%, but the health is restored over 10 seconds.
- New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 30%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 changed. This ability now reduces the cast time of 불안정한 고통 by 25%.
불안정한 고통’s backlash effect is now always a critical hit, and deals approximately 15% more damage.
- The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes to incresae the duraton of 유령 출몰 by 4 seconds (instead of the previous Nightfall modifier).
- The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.
- 칼날폭풍 can no longer be disarmed.
- 선봉대 now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).
- 굳건한 파수대장 now improves the damage reduction of 선봉대 by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- 충격파 now has a 40 second cooldown (was 20 seconds), striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.
now causes a Warrior that has been reduced to 35% health or lower to regenerate 2% of their health per second (was 3%), and now generates 15 Rage over 10 seconds (was 20 Rage).
- 재기의 바람 will no longer regenerate health while the Warrior is stunned.
- 전쟁인도자 now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as 충격파 and Storm Bolt), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
- now scales approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- 폭풍망치 now deals 125% weapon damage (was 100%).
- now costs 30 Rage (was 60).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer increases the damage dealt by 영웅의 도약.
- will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%).
has been redesigned. It now causes the Warrior to gain 2 stacks of 제압 (maximum of 5 stacks) when 필사의 일격 deals damage, 1 stack when the target dodges, and no longer interacts with . It now requires level 20 (was level 50).
- 격돌 now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%).
- Overpower now costs 10 rage.
- now reduces the Rage cost of 분노의 베기 by 30 (was 20) and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- The base damage of 방패 밀쳐내기 and 복수 has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- 흑마법사s can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those 흑마법사s determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on the fabled 제라스의 고서.
- Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in 크라사랑 밀림, 공포의 황무지, 탕랑 평원, 비취 숲, and 쿤라이 봉우리. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite 잔달라 전쟁인도자s will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat 잔달라 전쟁인도자s to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
- 갈레온 now respawns much more frequently, but players can only receive loot from him once per week.
- Fite spectral porcupine fite! Three new spectral porcupine spirit beasts have appeared across Pandaria as tameable beasts, though taming them may provide quite a challenge.
- 야수 - 공포뿔s have been added as a tameable species for 사냥꾼s that have learned the required skill. Aspiring 야수 - 공포뿔 owners should seek out clues regarding these auspicious beasts.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- 초자력 충전 now provides a 125% damage bonus (was 150%), and its cooldown is now 4 rounds (was 3).
- 어슬렁 now lasts for 2 rounds.
- 수정 과부하 now lasts for 2 rounds.
- 기 집중 now lasts for 1 round.
- 새끼 화살요정용 – 희미한 존재 and 비전 작렬 have swapped ability positions.
- 황천의 바퀴벌레 is now a real roach and can now survive the apocalypse.
- 전투 애완동물 붕대s now stack to 25 and are Bind to Account.
- Battle-Stones now have a chance to be awarded from PVP Pet Battles.
- Pets whose color schemes change each time they are summoned have returned. Older pets with this behavior now have it back, as well as some newcomers.
- Pet levels will now only display on the map when pets are tracked.
- Taming the World now lists its reward correctly in the Achievements pane.
- Level capped players will now have a chance to each 행운의 하급 부적 after winning a pet battle versus a Pet within 5 levels of the highest level pet on their team. Higher level pets will offer a better chance to earn a Charm.
- Winning a pet battle versus a team within 5 levels of the player's highest level pet will now award player experience.
- Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.
- Disconnecting from a pet battle will once again respawn the pets you were fighting.
- Any pet that has been killed in a pet battle will now never respawn.
- A number of new pets can be found on the Isle of Lightning, including Rare spawn drops, wild pets, and raid boss drops.
- Elite Battle Pets have been added to the game world. These rare pets will spawn alone against an entire team. The Beasts of Fable taming quest will now become available from Gentle San or Sara Finkleswitch once 선택받은 자 아키 has been defeated. Defeating all of the fabled beasts will award the new Red Panda pet, while completing the associated daily quest has a chance to award the rare brown, white, and orange variants.
- Please note: Many of these changes have not yet come to the PTR, but will be available soon.
- You can now earn bonus reputation for your first dungeon and scenario of the day. You can select which reputation you choose to champion by selecting it from the reputation panel on the character screen. When you queue for a dungeon or scenario, the UI will remind you which reputation you are championing and allow you to change the reputation from there. (You cannot change that reputation once you are in the dungeon or scenario.)
- The chance of getting personal loot in Raid Finder and the chance of a successful bonus roll in Raid Finder have been greatly increased for the 5.0 raids.
- Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 정의 점수 per boss. Gold drops for those bosses have also been changed from a static 50 gold to a 40-60 gold range. Less gold will drop in groups consisting of less than 5 players.
- Scenarios now award 50 Justice Points, up from 25.
- Mists of Pandaria Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of Conquest Points, including weapons.
- All newly purchased Season 2 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, offhands, and shields will have an item level of 476 (was 483). Existing Malevolent items are unaffected.
- Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power and 0% damage from PvP Power.
- PvP trinkets that clear loss-of-control effects will now also clear these effects from the player's pet as well.
- For casters and healers, PVP Power is now split evenly between main-hand and off-hand in a manner similar to a dual-wield melee class. This change is retroactive, affecting Season 12 Malevolent and Malevolent Elite items. There should be no net change for any character already using a main-hand/off-hand combination.
- PVP Caster weapons in Season 13 cost 2250 (down from 2500) and shields/off-hands cost 1250 (up from 1000), to reflect the increased value of the off-hand slot for classes that use it in this manner. This change is not retroactive and applies only to Season 13 items.
- Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.
- Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200
- Transmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.
Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.
- The ethereals that offered to upgrade items using Valor or Justice points have departed Azeroth for the moment. They may yet return in a future patch.
- The cost of 용맹 점수 gear introduced in patch 5.0 has been reduced by 50%.
- The cost of용맹 점수 gear introduced in patch 5.1 has been reduced by 25%.
- 하늘조각s are now Bind on Account.
- Seed bags have been added, that allow planting of crops 4 plots at a time.
- Yoon's Mailbox has been renamed to Sunsong Ranch Mailbox.
- The yield from special crops has been improved to make farming them competitive with gathering these items out in the world.
- Running the 최고급 쟁기 across underground Virmen will cause them to pop out of the ground at 30% health and stunned.
- Wild Crops will now occur less often.
It is no longer possible for a weaker application of to overwrite a stronger one.
- It is no longer possible to refresh 심문 to a lower duration.
- The cooldown of 소작 will now properly reset upon entering an Arena.
- 흑마법서: 봉사 now describes its special abilities on the tooltip.
- 악마의 마법진: 순간이동 now correctly shares the same cooldown when in .
- Fixed an issue that would cause command-left-click to occur as right-click while using trackpad functionality.
- The Logitech LCD applet for G19/G15 keyboards will now launch with the 64-bit client.