New Raid: Throne of Thunder
New Daily Quest Hub: The Isle of the Thunder King.
Here players can join the assault to conquer Emperor Lei Shen's island stronghold, unlock new questlines and daily quest hubs, participate in special events, earn the right to visit the fabled Treasure Room, lay claim an arsenal of powerful Mogu artifacts for their faction, and more.
- Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the 키린 토 선봉대 led by Jaina Proudmoore and the 선리버 돌격대 led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.
- After both the Alliance and the Horde have eked out a foothold on the isle, players can choose to perform quests that are PvE or PvP focused. PvP quests will direct players against opposing faction NPCs, but slaying opposing players will grant credit as well.
- As the heroes conquer the Isle, they will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past.
- Heroes can join the war effort and find transportation to Isle of Thunder by visiting the Shado-Pan Garrison in Townlong Steppes on the western shores of Pandaria. The Isle of Thunder will be unlocked progressively based on each based on each realms' participation in the war effort, initially only some of the Isle’s features will be unlocked. Future unlocked content will include the Stormsea Landing and the outdoor raid boss, Nalak, the Storm Lord.
- Heroes fortunate enough to acquire a 레이 션 궁전으로 통하는 문의 열쇠 can bring it to the Shado-Pan on the Isle of Thunder and use it to infiltrate the fabled treasure vaults of the first emperor. Heroes are tasked with grabbing as much loot as they can within five minutes. Larger chests will have the most loot, including special keys that can be used at the end of the run for a chance at epic gear and other major rewards. Keys are awarded from rare mobs, hidden chests around the island, and from award satchels obtained by completing daily quests.
The Legendary Quest Continues:
- Lei Shen, the Thunder King, has returned to wreak his vengeance on Pandaria. It falls to the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde to stop the newly resurrected tyrant and his Zandalari allies in the massive new raid: 천둥의 왕좌.
- 천둥의 왕좌 is a sprawling citadel housing 12 new raid encounters, and players that defeat Emperor Lei Shen in Heroic mode can earn the opportunity to face an additional 13th foe.
- The Raid Finder version of the 천둥의 왕좌is = divided into 4 different sections, Last Stand of the Zandalari, Forgotten Depths, Halls of Flesh-Shaping, and Pinnacle of Storms.
- Join the 음영파 강습단 in their singular drive to see Lei Shen, The Thunder King defeated once and for all, and gain access to impressive Valor reward items. Reputation with this faction can be earned only within the Throne of Thunder raid dungeon.
- 아오 파예 at Niuzao Temple in Towlong Steppes is offering to sell 음영파 강습단 faction gear to adventurers for Valor points. Another NPC will also be selling those items in or near the entrance to the 천둥의 왕좌 on Isle of Thunder..
New World Bosses: 나락크, the Storm Lord and Oondasta
- Wrathion is determined to know the origin and source of Mogu power, and Azeroth's mightiest heroes will aid the Black Prince in finding out what it is. The search for information will take players into the depths of the Thunder King's Palace, and pit them against trials of perseverence and skill. Along the way, they'll unlock the secrets to a new legendary metagem, the 천공의 정점.
- Players seeking to re-acquire previous Legendary quest rewards (Such as gems for Sha-touched weapons) can now speak with the Blacktalon Quartermaster, the surly-looking Pandaren standing in the first floor of the Tavern in the Mists.
- 나락크, the Storm Lord
After the Isle of the Thunder King has been conquered, the gate guardian of the Thunder King's citadel will appear: 나락크, the Storm Lord. Players will frequently have the opportunity to test their mettle against him.
Taking Over The Farm
- Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious 괴수의 섬 found in the seas north of 쿤라이 봉우리.
New World Boss System
- Players that have grown attached to working the land at Sunsong Ranch can now acquire the farm from 농부 윤 via a quest. The farmhouse becomes a rest point like an Inn, where the player can bind and instantly log out. Work orders will pour into the farm from factions across Pandaria, and completing a work order will earn a reputation boost with the issuing faction.
- The option to take over the farm is available to characters that are exalted with the Tillers and have unlocked all 16 farm plots.
- All world bosses (Sha of Anger, Galleon, Nalak the Storm Lord, and Oondasta) are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week.
Area Damage Cap: The area damage cap is now 20 targets (was 10). This means area of effect damage spells now reach their maximum damage when striking 20 targets. If more than 20 targets are struck, then the total damage done is spread evenly over the actual number of targets present.
- 죽음 착취 now heals for 150% of the damage dealt (was 100%).
- 변환 now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter, down from 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second.
- Death Knights now maintain the same health percentage when switching into and out of 3차 대전쟁의 역전용사.
- 피의 역병 now deals 15% more damage.
- 서리 열병 now deals 15% more damage.
- 질식시키기's cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds (was 2 minutes).
- 어둠의 질식's cooldown has been reduced to 30 seconds (was 1 minute)
- now summons Bloodworms with 15% of the Death Knight's health (was 18%) and 피 분출 now heals for 25% per stack of Blood Gorged (was 30% per stack).
울부짖는 한파 now deals 8% more damage to the primary target. Damage to other enemies in the area-of-effect remains unchanged.
- now increases attack speed by 25% (was 20%).
- 얼어붙은 황무지의 힘 now increases melee damage by 15% (was 10%).
- now also applies to .
- 가고일 부르기 no longer costs Runic Power.
- 가고일의 일격 now deals Shadow and Nature damage (was Nature only).
- now causes to inflict , in addition to its other effects.
- 스컬지의 일격 now deals 3.8% more damage.
Frost and Unholy Tier-14 2-piece set bonus has been reduced to 4% (was 10%) increased damage on 냉기의 일격
, and 스컬지의 일격
- 회오리바람 now has a 20 second cooldown for Feral 드루이드s.
now has a 3-minute cooldown for Druids (was 2 minutes).
- Shattering Blow now has a 1.5-second cast time to align correctly with the Warrior version of this ability.
has been redesigned. It now triggers Cat Form and grants 50% increased movement speed for 4 seconds after teleporting, and no longer activates Prowl.
The healing granted by 세나리온 수호물
when a target takes damage has been increased by 100%. 광포한 재생력
now scales 10% more efficiently with attack power. 무력화
had its damage increased by 100%. 맹위
now scales 10% more efficiently.
now provides 20% more armor per Mastery rating. 회복
now costs approximately 9% less mana.
now cost 55% less mana. 도려내기
now deals 15% more damage.
can now snare more than one target at a time. 대규모 휘감기
now has a 30-second cooldown (was 2 minutes). 태풍
now has a 30-second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
The Treants summoned by
now deal more damage and healing, and the
tooltip will report the capabilities of these summoned pets. 숲의 영혼
- Balance: Now generates 40 Lunar or Solar energy upon leaving Eclipse.
- Feral: Unchanged.
- Guardian: Generates 3 additional Rage per Mangle.
- Restoration: Now grants 76% Haste on the next spell cast after the 드루이드 casts 신속한 치유.
now has a 90-second cooldown (was 3 minutes), and now increases damage and healing done by 10% (was 20%). 까맣게 탄 문양
now increases the range of Cyclone by 5 yards (was 4 yards). 천벌
damage has been increased by 9%.
- damage has been increased by 9%.
- 별빛쇄도 damage has been increased by 9%.
- will no longer strike targets that are affected by crowd control effects.
- 두꺼운 가죽 now reduces critical strike chance from all types of attacks made against the Guardian Druid, instead of just melee.
- : This new passive learned at level 10 by Restoration Druids increases all healing done by the Druid by 10%.
- s will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s 회복 effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area-of-effect.
Feral Druid PvP Gloves now also increases the duration of
by 1 second.
Feral Druid PvP 2-piece increase to movement speed by 15% while outdoors for Druids in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form no longer stacks with the Druid talent 고양이의 민첩함
Feral Druid PvP 4-piece bonus also causes successful interrupts with 두개골 강타
to reset the cooldown of
- Targeting for and has been improved. These abilities will now always hit the primary target and are much more responsive about which secondary targets they hit.
- 조준 사격 cast time has been been reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 2.9 seconds)
- 야수의 격노 may now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
- Dismiss pet now has a cast time of 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- now cancels when the cast begins.
- now has a 24-second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
- 고정 사격 now deals 20% more damage.
- 구속의 사격 no longer has a Focus cost.
- 비룡 쐐기 no longer has a Focus cost, and its cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Glyph of Marked for Death has been removed, and its effects are now baseline.
- The Fetch ability from 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer requires a target. When activated, the pet will automatically choose a nearby corpse to loot.
- New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양. This glyph now causes 철수 to heal the Hunter for 5% of maximum health when used.
- Beast Mastery
야수의 회전베기 now causes the pet to strike all other nearby targets for 50% damage (was 30%).
- 조준 사격 now deals 10% more damage.
- 키메라 사격 now deals 25% more damage and heals the Hunter for 5% (was 3%) of their total health.
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now removes 환기's cooldown and reduces its channeling time and duration by 50%. A completed 환기 now grants 15% increased damage for 1 minute after an 환기 is completed, instead of 25% increased damage for 40 seconds. Passive mana regeneration is reduced by 50% only while Invoker's Energy is active.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes the talent to restore 10% (was 20%) health after completing an 환기.
- 상급 투명화 now has a 90-second cooldown (was 2.5 minutes).
- cast by Mirror Images now deals 50% more damage.
- Glyph of Fire Blast has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양. 까맣게 탄 문양 causes damage-over-time effects spread by Inferno Blast to spread to 1 additional target.
- 타오르는 속도 is now a level 15 talent, replacing 불태우기.
- , a new talent is available at level 30 and replaces 타오르는 속도. The passive ability encases the Mage in fiery energy, absorbing damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 20% of their spellpower, up to a maximum of 30% of the attack.
- 얼음발 now has a 45 second cooldown (was 1 minute) and its duration have been increased to 15-seconds (was 10-seconds).
- 주문술사의 흐름 can now be removed by magic dispels.
- 서리 고리 cast instantly through now has a 2-second arming period before the Freeze effect is activated against targets in the area of effect. The 2-second arming period can be reduced by Haste.
- from can no longer be dispelled.
- now stuns the target for 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- 마력의 룬 increases the Mage's mana regeneration by 75% (was 100%) while standing inside the rune.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now removes it from global cooldown but also reduces its duration by 1 second.
- Mage PvP 2-piece bonus now requires 마법 차단 to successfully interrupt a spell before applying the 4 second cooldown reduction to 마법 차단.
For Arcane Mages, 환기 now restores 40% (was 60%) of total mana over 6 seconds, and consumes all s. For each consumed, the total amount of mana regenerated is increased by 10%, up to a maximum of 80% over 6 seconds. 환기 remains the same for Fire and Frost.
- 비전 작렬's damage has been reduced by 22.9% and mana cost has been increased to 1.66667% of base mana (was 1.5%).
- 신비한 화살's damage has been reduced by 22.1%.
- 비전 탄막's damage has been reduced by 16.1%.
- s now stacks up to 4 times (was 6), increases damage by 50% (was 25%), and increases mana cost by 150% (was 75%).
- 불덩이 작렬 has its direct damage reduced by 10%.
- 불태우기 is no longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages.
- 서리의 손가락 now has a 15% (was 12%) chance to activate from 얼음 화살, 진눈깨비 and 얼어붙은 구슬, and a 5% (was 4%) chance to activate from .
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 얼음창 to deal 50% damage to 1 additional target, up from 40%.
- now deals 32% more damage.
- Water Elemental
Freeze no longer does damage and only provides 서리의 손가락 on a successful freeze.
- New Level-60 Talent: 평화의 고리
평화의 고리 forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, disabling enemy player auto-attacks in PvP, and causing all enemies (both players and NPCs) in the area of effect to be disarmed for the duration. In addition, enemies that cast a damaging spell while within the area of effect will be silenced for 3-seconds. The ability has a 45 second cooldown.
New Windwalker and Brewmaster ability added at level 30:
- removes all stun, fear, and root effects, and reduces the duration of those effects if they are re-applied by 60% for 6 seconds. It has a 2 minute cooldown.
now does 100% more damage and 14% less healing, and no longer costs Chi, and has a 15 second cooldown. 선의 파동
now has a limit of 2 (was 1), detonates when either the recipient reaches 35% health or the 선의 파동
is dispelled, no longer costs Chi, and has a 10 second cooldown. Its periodic damage has been increased by 22%, periodic healing has been reduced by 61%, its detonation healing has been reduced by 62%, and detonation range has been increased by 40%. 기의 파동
now does 380% more damage and 69% more healing, no longer costs Chi, and now has a 30 second cooldown.
Deadly Reach has been removed.
Path of Blossoms has been removed.
Glyph of Path of Blossoms is now
. This glyph causes the Monk's Paralysis ability to remove all damage-over-time effects on the target. 마비
is now a physical, non-magical effect, and can no longer be dispelled, grounded or reflected, and its base range has been increased to 20 yards. The paralysis effect lasts 40 seconds (was 30 seconds) for non-player targets, 4 seconds when used against other players, and lasts 50% (was 200%) longer when used from behind a target. 손날 찌르기
, used on a target that's facing the Monk silences them for 2 seconds (was 4 seconds). 범의 욕망
and 업보의 손아귀
no longer have a Chi cost. 범의 욕망
can no longer be used on targets that have other temporary speed increases active.
now has a 30-second cooldown (was 60 seconds). 해악 감퇴
can now be used while stunned and its cooldown will now begin when used, not when the effect ends. 치유의 비약
now heals the 수도사
for 15% of maximum health (was 10%). 기공탄
now deals 15% more damage.
s now have a duration of 1 minute. Healing Spheres generated by 특화: 안개 돌풍
now have a duration of 30 seconds.
Xuen will now fixate on the Monk’s original target for Brewmasters.
- Jab now costs 8% (was 4%) of base mana to use.
- The Glyphed version of 생기 충전 now costs 16% of base mana (was 6.6%) to cast.
- 기의 고치 can no longer be dispelled.
- 선의 집중, the 4-piece Mistweaver set bonus, is now more responsive.
- It is no longer possible to use 집중의 천둥 차 while silenced.
- 소생의 안개 had its mana cost reduced by 10%.
- 위안의 안개 now generates chi more consistently and average generation rate is slightly higher.
- 옥룡 조각상 소환 no longer costs mana.
- s will now heal for 50% of their original value if they expire without being picked up. This healing will factor in relevant Mastery.
- 고대 수도원의 가르침 now heals for 25% of the damage done(was 50%).
- heals for 12.5% per stack of damage done(was 25%).
- 수도원의 가르침 now provides additional benefits.
damage increased by 100%.
- 짜릿한 비취 번개 damage increased by 100%.
- now hits 4 additional nearby targets for 50% damage.
is a new passive ability for Mistweaver Monks. Successful Jabs and Spinning Crane Kicks which damages at least 3 enemies cause Muscle Memory. Muscle Memory causes the Monk's next Tiger Palm or Blackout Kick to deal 150% more damage and restore 4% mana.
- New Level-75 Ability: 폭풍과 대지와 불
The Windwalker can summon up to two elemental duplicates that mirror damaging abilities that the 수도사 uses while they are active. For each spirit summoned, the 수도사's damage is reduced: 1 spirit causes the 수도사 and the spirit to deal 60% of the 수도사's normal damage, while 2 spirits will cause the 수도사 and both active spirits to deal 40% of the 수도사's normal damage. Each spirit lasts until the ability is canceled, or that spirit's target dies or otherwise becomes unavailable, or they're killed (they can be targeted and have 10% of the Monk's health).
When using 분노의 주먹, the stun effect will only apply from the Monk (not the spirits).
s’ damage has been adjusted to scale from weapon damage rather than attack power. 강제 연계
is now a passive ability granted at level 15 that grants a 12% chance to make the 수도사
's next 후려차기
cost no Chi.
New mastery: 특화: 연계 일격
- 특화: 연계 일격 increases the damage bonus provided by by .2% per Mastery per stack.
now gains 1 charge after spending 3 Chi (was 4 Chi), increases damage by 1% per stack (was 2%), can stack to 20 but only 10 charges can be consumed per activation, and a user interface alert displays upon reaching 10 charges. Stacks of Tigereye Brew are cleared at the start of a raid encounter. This ability is improved by 특화: 연계 일격
now causes the Monk's abilities to inflict an additional 10% damage (was 15%) on the target.
- Black Ox Statue
The damage requirement to activate has been increased by 100%. The spell tooltip has been updated to reflect the change.
now has a 6-second cooldown (was 9 seconds). 특화: 교묘한 투사
now provides 25% more Stagger per Mastery rating.
Windwalker Monk PvP 2-piece bonus now also increases the range of 맥주통 휘두르기
- 응징의 격노 now has a cooldown of 2 minutes for Retribution Paladins (was 3 minutes). The cooldown remains unchanged for Holy and Protection Paladins.
- 빛의 망치 now also applies a 50% snare for 2 seconds to targets that take damage from the area of effect.
- now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
- 's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
- Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
- 참회 now has a cast time of 1.7 seconds (was 1.5 seconds)
- 's absorb effect can no longer be dispelled. Each individual absorb effect can be dispelled instead.
- 관대한 치유사 now boosts 빛의 섬광 by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer requires to be active.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 can also activate from .
눈부신 빛 now has a 1.8 second cast time for Holy Paladins. It remains instant cast for Retribution and Protection.
- Holy 4-piece PvP set bonus now grants Holy Power when casting 빛의 섬광 instead of Word of Glory.
- The base damage of 신성화 has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.
- 위대한 성전사 now has a chance to activate when the Paladin doges or parries a melee attack in addition to having a 12% chance (was 20%) to activate from 성전사의 일격 or 정의의 망치.
- now causes melee attacks to deal an additional 20% (was 16%) as Holy damage.
- now increases 빛의 섬광 by 100% (was 30%) and increases the Paladin's damage with two-handed melee weapons by 15% (was 10%).
- is a new passive ability for Retribution Paladins. Absolve removes all harmful magic effects when Hard of Sacrifice is cast on a party member.
- Retribution 2-piece PvP set bonus now grants 1000 PvP power (was 800).
- Tier-14 Retribution 4-piece set bonus has been changed to increase damage on all Seals and Judgment by 10%.
까맣게 탄 문양
- The amount of healing done by 순간 치유, 결속의 치유, 소생, and 회복의 기원 have been reduced by 20%.
- is a new passive ability obtained by Discipline and Holy Priests at level 10. This ability increases the amount of healing done by 순간 치유, 결속의 치유, 소생, and 회복의 기원 by 25%. For Holy and Discipline Priests, there is no decrease to the amount of healing done by those four spells.
- 's stacking effect now also increases the healing of 회개.
- 후광 will no longer hit enemies that are in stealth
- can no longer be dispelled.
- 정신 지배 now has a 1.8 second cast time (was 2.5 seconds).
- 천사의 깃털 now has a 6 second duration (was 4 seconds).
- 의지 집중 is now a passive for Holy priests, as well as Discipline priests.
- Power Word: Solace has been replaced with a new talent: .
For Holy and Discipline, 신의 권능: 위안 replaces Holy Fire. It deals the same damage, and interacts with other spells and abilities in the same manner but does not trigger 속죄, is instant, costs no mana, and restores 1% of maximum mana on each cast. Damage dealt by 신의 권능: 위안 will heal a nearby friendly player within 40 yards of the target for 100% of the damage dealt (50% when healing the Priest).
- For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect on a target affected by . Insanity increases the damage of 정신의 채찍 by 33% per Shadow Orb consumed.
only works from 정신의 쐐기
s that aren't instant casts from Surge of Darkness.
Glyph of Desperation has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
. 고통 억제
and 수호 영혼
can now always be cast while stunned.
New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양
applies 결속의 치유
a third nearby friendly target, but costs 35% more mana.
Glyph of Inner Focus has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
now always grants 5 seconds of immunity to Silences, Interrupts, and Dispels.
New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양
reduces the duration of 약화된 영혼
by 2 seconds. 신성한 불꽃
is now an instant cast ability. 까맣게 탄 문양
has been redesigned. It now increases the range of 신성한 불꽃
, 성스러운 일격
, and 신의 권능: 위안
by 10 yards. 마력 주입
now increases the Priest's damage by 5% in addition to current effects. 환상
no longer makes the Priest untargetable by ranged attacks, and the movement impairing immunity effect is now 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
belonging to an individual Priest will no longer cast Psychic Horror on the same target twice.
- now also increases all healing done by a lesser amount, but the bonus provided by Mastery has been reduced by 36%.
- 회개 damage and healing has been increased by 20%, now a cooldown of 9 seconds (was 10 seconds), and has a range of 40 yards for both friendly and hostile targets (was 40 yards for friendly and 30 yards for hostile targets).
- 의지 집중 now reduces damage taken by 15% per stack, with a limit of 2 stacks.
- 혼의 너울 can no longer be dispelled and now provides an absorb shield equal to the average healing and absorb of the triggering spell, including criticals and .
- 회개 damage and healing has been increased by 20%.
- 환희 now reduces the cost of 신의 권능: 보호막 by 25% and provides mana equal to 150% (was 200%) of the Priest's Spirit, but no longer benefits from Spirit provided by short-duration bonuses.
- now causes critical heals to apply an absorb shield on the target for 100% of the amount healed instead of healing for twice as much. In addition, it grants 신의 권능: 보호막 a chance equal to the Priest's critical chance for the shield to absorb twice as much damage.
정신 분열 damage has been increased by 20%.
- Dispersion now belongs to the Shadow spell school.
- now increases the Priest's Shadow damage by 25% (was 20%).
The 2-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been replaced by the now the previous 4-piece set bonus.
The 4-piece Holy/Discipline PvP set bonus has been redesigned. It now reduces the cooldown of Chakra by 25 seconds. When 혼의 너울
is active, the mana cost of Flash Heal is reduced by 50%.
Tier-14 Holy/Discipline 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of 회개
by 3 seconds (was 4 seconds). 도적
- is now a baseline ability learned at level 68 and no longer resets the cooldown on 그림자 망토.
- Versatility has been removed.
- New Level 90 Talent: 죽음의 표적
Marks a target and instantly generates 5 combo points. When that target dies, 죽음의 표적's cooldown is reset. This talent has a 1 minute cooldown.
New Level 60 Talent:
- 매복, 목조르기, and 비열한 습격 now have a 30 yard range, and will cause the 도적 to teleport behind the target.
now costs 30 Energy (was 50 Energy), can be used in Stealth, and always grants increased movement speed in addition to breaking snare effects, but no longer breaks root effects. 표창 투척
now causes the Rogue to throw ranged shurikens coated in Lethal Poison and auto-attack at 75% damage (was 80%) for up to 10 seconds if the enemy is farther than 10 yards away. 죽음의 투척
can now interrupt spellcasting when used at 3, 4, and 5 combo points, and upon interrupt prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4, 5 and 6 seconds respectively, instead of 5 combo points and 6 seconds. 실명
now has a cooldown of 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
• 그림자 망토
now has a cooldown of 1 minute (was 2 minutes). 연막탄
now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20% in addition to current effects. 신경쇠약
now reduces the effectiveness of healing provided by the target by 10% (was 25%). 어둠의 집중
now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed (was 100%).
PvP set bonuses have been changed:
- 강한 체력 is now the 4 piece set bonus and increases maximum energy by 30 (was 10).
- 맹독 조합 is now the 2 piece set bonus and its effects remain unchanged.
- 사각 지대 now deals 15% more damage.
- 독살 now deals 20% more damage.
- 전투 능력 now increases attack power by 30% (was 25%).
- 폭풍의 칼날 has been changed. It now strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets for 40% of normal damage.
- now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- will now deal the same damage to subsequent targets as it does to the first.
- Lava Beam's damage now increases with jumps. Each jump increases the damage by 10%.
- 원소의 대가 now has a 90-second cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- is now available to Elemental 주술사s as well as Enhancement 주술사s.
- no longer requires that the target be within the area of effect of 치유의 비.
- 치유의 비 had its mana cost reduced by 15%.
- now increases spell haste by 5% and melee haste by 10%, instead of 5% each.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now adds a 6 second cooldown to 정화.
- 돌의 보루 토템 now absorbs 25% more damage.
- Flametongue now increases damage by 20% (was 30%), and 용암 폭발 damage by 10%.
- Primal Earth Elemental and Primal Fire Elemental now deal 20% more damage.
- 정기 작렬 now has a chance to increase the caster's Agility for Enhancement 주술사s.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned. This glyph now causes the 주술사 to heal for 50% of the damage dealt by .
- Unleashed Fury Flametongue now increases damage by 20% (was 30%), and 용암 폭발 damage by 10%.
- 's duration has been increased by 25%.
- 용암 폭발 base damage has been reduced by 33% but now always deals a critical strike. When cast on targets affected by , it now deals 50% more damage.
- 토템의 지속력 no longer allows the Shaman to instantly destroy a totem to obtain a full 50% refund on cooldown. Any totems that have been destroyed or replaced behave as if the totem had been active for at least 1 second.
- When summoned, the 돌의 보루 토템 has health equal to 10% of the casting Shaman's health.
- The talent 자연의 수호자 now preserves the player's health percentage when its maximum health boosting effect expires.
- 고대의 인도 now copies 60% (was 40%) of the amount healed.
- now shares 30% (was 20%) of the healing received from , 치유의 물결, or 치유의 파도.
now increases the Shaman's spell damage by 15% (was 10%).
- now increases the damage of by 70% (was 50%).
- now lowers the cost of shocks by 90% (still lowers the cost of other “beneficial, instant, damaging and totem spells” by 75%).
- 정령의 걸음 now has a 1-minute cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- 마의 갑옷 now reduces damage taken by 10%, instead of increasing the Warlock’s armor.
- Blood Fear has been replaced by Blood Horror. Blood Horror costs 5% health, has 1 charge, and lasts 60 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. While Blood Horror is active, melee attacks that strike the Warlock will cause the attacker to be horrified for 4 seconds.
- 불타는 돌진 now also prevents movement impairing effects from reducing the Warlock’s movement speed below 100% of normal, in addition to its other effects.
- The Imp pet ability Blood Pact has been removed.
- now increases Stamina in addition to Spell Power.
- 제물 now deals 20% more damage.
- 어둠의 화살 now deals 15% more damage.
- 영혼 갈취 now provides an absorption shield instead of healing.
- 어둠의 서약 now requires the pet to sacrifice 25% of its health to activate (was 50%).
- is now a passive talent, and its activated ability has been removed.
- The passive damage from no longer has a visual effect.
- 흑마법서: 희생 now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks, and 25% (was 50%) for Affliction Warlocks. In addition, it now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- 흑마법서: 희생 now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Glyph of Burning Embers has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Destruction 흑마법사s.
- Glyph of Soul Shards has been removed, and its effects are now baseline for Affliction 흑마법사s.
- New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 33%, but the health is restored over 10 seconds.
- New Glyph: 까맣게 탄 문양. This glyph increases the healing gained from by 30%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned. This glyph now reduces the cast time of 불안정한 고통 by 25%.
now causes the target to receive an additional 30% damage (was 25%) from Warlock's spells.
- 불안정한 고통’s backlash effect is now always a critical hit and deals approximately 15% more damage.
- The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes
- now have a new visual.
- 굴단의 손 now deals 15% more damage.
- now deals 15% more damage.
- 영혼의 불꽃 now deals 22% more damage.
- now deals 15% more damage.
- Wild Imp's Firebolt now deals 15% more damage.
- 점화 now deals 15% more damage.
- now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
- 소각 now deals 10% more damage.
- The benefit of Haste from items and consumables has been increased by 100% for all Warriors.
- 칼날폭풍 now provides immunity to disarm while active.
- 선봉대 now reduces damage by 15% (was 25%).
- 마무리 일격 now deals 15% less damage.
- 굳건한 파수대장 now improves the damage reduction of 선봉대 by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- 충격파 now has a 40 second cooldown (was 20 seconds), and striking 3 or more targets will reduce its cooldown by 20 seconds.
- 재기의 바람 now generates 15 rage (was 20 rage) over 10-seconds.
- 전쟁인도자 now reduces the target's movement by 50% for 15 seconds (8 seconds in PvP) in addition to its other effects. The 3-second stun/knockdown is now in the diminishing returns category for stuns (same as 충격파 and 폭풍망치), and not the proc stun diminishing returns category.
- now scales approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- 폭풍망치 now deals 125% weapon damage (was 100%).
- now costs 30 Rage (was 60).
- Deadly Calm has been removed from the game.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer activates from Deadly Calm, and now activates from Demoralizing Shout instead.
- Glyph of Overpower is now 까맣게 탄 문양. It increases the duration of 투사의 혼 whenever Overpower or 분노의 베기 are used.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer increases the damage dealt by 영웅의 도약.
- will now heal the Warrior for 15% of maximum health when they have not slain an enemy (was 10%).
Taste for Blood has been redesigned. It now causes the Warrior to gain 2 stacks of 제압 (maximum of 5 stacks) when 필사의 일격 deals damage, 1 stack when the target dodges, and no longer interacts with . It now requires level 20 (used to require level 50).
- 격돌 now deals 220% weapon damage (was 190%) and had its cost reduced to 20 rage (was 30 rage).
- 치명상 damage has been increased by 100% for Arms Warriors.
- 소용돌이 now costs 20 rage (was 30) for Arms Warriors. The cost is unchanged for Fury Warriors.
- Overpower now costs 10 rage and reduces 필사의 일격's remaining cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- 급살 now has a 10% (was 20%) chance to activate from auto attacks or . In addition, using 마무리 일격 makes Overpower free for 10 seconds.
- now reduces the Rage cost of 분노의 베기 by 30 (was 20) and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- The base damage of 방패 밀쳐내기 and 복수 has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Unwavering Sentinel now improves the damage reduction of Defensive Stance by 10% for Protection Warriors.
- 흑마법사s can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells to appear Fel green. The quest begins for those 흑마법사s determined or fortunate enough to have laid their hands on the fabled 제라스의 고서.
- Upon reaching level 20 and level 60, characters will automatically receive a new quest directing them to visit the racial riding trainer and mount vendors.
- Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in 크라사랑 밀림, 공포의 황무지, 탕랑 평원, 비취 숲, and 쿤라이 봉우리. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite 잔달라 전쟁인도자s will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat 잔달라 전쟁인도자s to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
- 갈레온 now respawns much more frequently, but players can only receive loot from him once per week.
- Fite spectral porcupine fite! Three new spectral porcupine spirit beasts have appeared across Pandaria as tameable beasts, though taming them may provide quite a challenge.
- 야수 - 공포뿔s have been added as a tameable species for 사냥꾼s that have learned the required skill. Aspiring 야수 - 공포뿔 owners should seek out clues regarding these auspicious beasts.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Many new Battle Pets and Battle Pet abilities have been added.
- Players may now participate in pet battle duels while in the 천둥의 왕좌 instance.
- Master Trainers in Northrend, Cataclysm, and Courageous Yon will no longer field pets with higher than intended stats.
- 화려한 칼리리, 비취 촉수, 티리스팔 새끼 박쥐, 반딧불이, 새끼 비취 학, 길니아스 까마귀, and 큰집게발 바닷게 are no longer available in multiple breeds.
- Reflection has been replaced with Deflection, an ability that always attempts to go first and causes the pet to avoid all attacks for that round.
- 아누비사스 우상: 모래폭풍 and 튕겨내기 have swapped ability positions.
- 벼락 has been redesigned. It is now a powerful team-damage spell.
- Mr. Bigglesworth's Prowl has been replaced with a new ability, Ice Barrier, which blocks two attacks.
- 용제분출 고양이's Wind-Up has been replaced with a new ability, Flux, which deals damage to the enemy team.
- The 투스카르 연 has a new set of abilities that's more appropriate for a 투스카르 연.
- Pets that had been affected by a crowd-control ability will now be granted Resilience, making them immune to crowd control for a short while.
- 화산's damage has been reduced by 15%.
- 얼음 무덤, 엘레멘티움 화살, and 실신 씨앗's damage has been reduced by 25%.
- 간헐천's damage has been reduced by 12.5%.
- 점화's base damage has been increased by 20% and its bonus damage has been reduced by 60%.
- 생명력 착취 now heals for a flat amount instead of a percentage of the damage that had been dealt.
- 신비한 폭발’s damage to back-line pets has been increased by 20%.
- 초자력 충전 now provides a 125% damage bonus (was 150%), and its cooldown is now 4 rounds (was 3).
- 냉기 충격 now properly chills targets of 2 rounds (was 4).
- 동결 now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3).
- 귀신 물기's damage has been reduced by 20%. now has a cooldown of 7 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- 유령 해골: 귀신 물기 and 생명력 착취 have swapped ability positions.
- 어둠 소환 now lasts for 5 rounds (was 9 rounds).
- Blocking abilities that last for 2 turns like Decoy, now have a cooldown of 8 rounds.
- 죽은 척하기 now has a cooldown of 8 rounds (was 5).
- 어슬렁 now lasts for 2 rounds.
- 수정 과부하 now lasts for 2 rounds.
- 기 집중 now lasts for 1 round.
- 새끼 화살요정용 and 황천의 요정용– 희미한 존재 and 비전 작렬 have swapped ability positions.
- 황천의 바퀴벌레 is now a real roach and can now survive the apocalypse.
- 전투 애완동물 붕대s now stack to 25 and are Bind to Account.
- Battle-Stones now have a chance to be awarded from PVP Pet Battles.
- Pets whose color schemes change each time they are summoned have returned. Older pets with this behavior now have it back, as well as some newcomers.
- Level capped players will now have a chance to each 행운의 하급 부적 after winning a pet battle versus a Pet within 5 levels of the highest level pet on their team. Higher level pets will offer a better chance to earn a Charm.
- Winning a pet battle versus a team within 5 levels of the player's highest level pet will now award player experience.
- Fleeing a pet battle will no longer despawn the pet that was being battled, but doing so will now inflict some damage on the fleeing pet battle team.
- Disconnecting from a pet battle will once again respawn the pets you were fighting.
- Elite Battle Pets have been added to the game world. These rare pets will spawn alone against an entire team. The Beasts of Fable taming quest will now become available from Gentle San or Sara Finkleswitch once 선택받은 자 아키 has been defeated.
- Throne of Thunder raid bosses in Normal and Heroic difficulties have a chance of dropping items with the Thunderforged designation. Thunderforged items are 6 item levels higher than their Normal or Heroic counterparts and will drop more frequently in 25-player raids. For a more in-depth look at this change, check out this discussion thread.
- To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). This buff is cleared once the boss has been killed.
- Satchels obtained via the Raid Finder now have a chance to contain additional rewards, including: consumables, Spirits of Harmony, rare pets or mounts, and Raid Finder versions of Normal and Heroic difficulty zone drops that were previously unavailable from Raid Finder encounters!
- You can now earn bonus reputation for your first dungeon and scenario of the day. You can select which reputation you choose to champion by selecting it from the reputation panel on the character screen. When you queue for a dungeon or scenario, the UI will remind you which reputation you are championing and allow you to change the reputation from there. (You cannot change that reputation once you are in the dungeon or scenario.)
- On Normal and Heroic mode, zone-wide auras have been activated in 모구샨 금고, 공포의 심장, and 영원한 봄의 정원, reducing the health and damage of all enemies therein by 10%. A NPC near the entrance within each zone explains this, and offers to deactivate the buff for the benefit of brave/foolhardy adventurers.
- All players who have defeated Will of the Emperor, 위대한 여제 셰크지르, and/or Sha of Fear prior to the release of Patch 5.2 will receive a Feat of Strength, "Ahead of the Curve," to mark their accomplishments
- Elders Lin and Liao in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms now offer 운명의 모구 룬 in exchange for Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. Mogu Runes of Fate allow for a bonus loot roll for Throne of Thunder raid bosses, Nalak the Storm Lord, and Oondasta.
- The maximum number of 행운의 장로 부적 a character can hold has been increased to 20 (was 10).
- The chance of getting personal loot in Raid Finder and the chance of a successful bonus roll in Raid Finder have been greatly increased for the following raids, 모구샨 금고, 공포의 심장, and 영원한 봄의 정원.
- Lorewalker Cho has two new tales to tell: 어둠 속의 비수 and 약간의 참을성. Though his mystical story-weaving magic (and well, the Dungeon Finder), both Alliance and Horde characters are now able run these previously faction-specific Scenarios.
- Level 90 players that use Dungeon Finder to look for a random Dungeon or Scenario will receive additional bonus Valor Points upon completing specific Dungeons or Scenarios.
니우짜오 사원 공성전투: 5 bonus 용맹 점수
- 스칼로맨스: 10 bonus 용맹 점수
- 음영파 수도원: 15 bonus 용맹 점수
Heroic Pandaria dungeons now award 100 정의 점수
per boss. Gold drops for those bosses have also been changed from a static 50 gold to a 40-60 gold range. Less gold will drop in groups consisting of less than 5 players.
Scenarios now award 50 정의 점수
(was 25). 태양샘 고원
- The Kalecgos encounter in The Sunwell can now be completed by a single player.
- Season 13 has begun! With the start of the new season, Tyranical and Tyranical Elite gear are now available for purchase.
- 압제적인 원시 다이아몬드 is now available for purchase with Conquest Points. This new PvP-oriented metagem offers PvP Power and Resilience.
- Characters who have earned over 27,000 Conquest points during Season 13 will gain access to new vendors that sell Conquest PvP gear for Honor. These vendors can be found near existing Pandaria PvP vendors.
- Mists of Pandaria Season 12 Malevolent Gladiator’s PvP gear can now be purchased with Honor Points instead of , including weapons.
- All newly purchased Season 12 Malevolent Gladiator’s armor, off-hands, and shields will have an item level of 476 (was 483). Existing Malevolent items are unaffected.
- Balance, Feral, Windwalker, Retribution, Shadow, Enhancement and Elemental now gain 25% of the bonus healing provided by PvP Power (was 0%). Dedicated healers will continue to gain 50% of the bonus healing, and no bonus damage, from PvP Power.
- PvP trinkets that clear loss-of-control effects will now also clear these effects from the player's pet as well.
- For casters and healers, PVP Power is now split evenly between main-hand and off-hand in a manner similar to a dual-wield melee class. This change is retroactive, affecting Season 12 Malevolent and Malevolent Elite items. There should be no net change for any character already using a main-hand/off-hand combination.
- PVP Caster weapons in Season 13 cost 2250 (was 2500) and shields/off-hands cost 1250 (was 1000), to reflect the increased value of the off-hand slot for classes that use it in this manner. This change is not retroactive and applies only to Season 13 items.
- Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Captain, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles.
- Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.
- Rated Battlegrounds now award conquest to the losing team based on their final score. The losing team can earn up to 200 from a very close match.
- Players can obtain a new title "Khan", by completing the following Battleground achievements: 길니아스 전투지 역전용사, 쌍둥이 봉우리의 지배자, 코트모구의 사원의 지배자, 정복의 섬 수호자, and 은빛수정 광산의 지배자.
Mantid Archaeology has been added. Players will be able to uncover common and rare Mantid artifacts.
- Players can purchase a 사마귀 유물 음향 탐지기 to focus exclusively on Mantid digsites.
- The 전승지기의 지도 now randomizes all digsites in Pandaria, rather than just 1.
- Updates have been made to the “museum” at the Seat of Knowledge.
- New raid and PvP blacksmithing recipes have been added, and can be acquired through daily research of 번개 강철 주괴s.
- Seasoned Blacksmiths will be able to find a way to create L번개 강철 주괴s once their realm has unlocked the Thunderforges on the Isle of Thunder. These ingots will allow blacksmiths to recreate powerful weapons from the past, updated for Mists of Pandaria. These power weapons will be bind-on-equip and making them will take a significant amount of dedication.
- For blacksmiths who have lapsed in their trade (i.e., haven’t practiced blacksmithing since the Burning Crusade), there is a (not necessarily cost efficient) way to catch-up. Blacksmiths at your faction’s shrines in the 영원꽃 골짜기 will be able to teach you training plans for crafting common household items using 유령무쇠 주괴.
- The chance to fish up 나는 호랑이 구라미, 우두머리 가시고기 and 흉내쟁이 문어 has been increased.
- Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for 내트 페이글 to examine has been increased.
- Players with a high fishing skill have a chance to fish up new pets. The Pet Journal has clues on where these elusive pets could be found.
- Fish of the Day: On any given day, there is a location in Pandaria teeming with a type of Pandaren fishing pool.
- Jewelcrafters may find the designs for 운룡의 심장 and uncut 원시 다이아몬드s during the course of their adventures (world drops).
- 운룡의 심장 is a daily cooldown that consumes several 운룡의 눈s to create a random rare quality Pandaren gem. In addition, there is a small chance that a player will discover the design for the 새끼 사파이어 표범 or 비취 올빼미.
- The design for uncut 원시 다이아몬드s requires 조화의 기운 and large quantities of uncommon gems.
- Patterns for 가죽의 고결성 and 비늘의 고결성 could be found via world drops. These patterns allow the leatherworker to create 고결 가죽s more economically and share a daily cooldown. In addition to producing a 고결 가죽, the leatherworker will learn a new 5.2 raid or PvP pattern.
- A new 36 slot leather bag (고결 가죽 꾸러미) can now be created through Leatherworking.
- New raid and PvP recipes have been added, and tailors can acquire these new recipes via the daily Imperial Silk cooldown.
- Transmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.
Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.
The ethereals that offered to upgrade items using Valor or Justice points have departed Azeroth for the moment. They may yet return in a future patch.
The cost of 용맹 점수
gear introduced in patch 5.0 has been reduced by 50%.
The cost of용맹 점수
gear introduced in patch 5.1 has been reduced by 25%. 하늘조각
s are now Bind on Account.
Adventurers can now upgrade old heirlooms by turning in the item and paying Justice Points or Darkmoon Prize Tickets, converting them into versions that provide benefits up to level 85. Note, the upgrade process will remove all enhancements on the heirloom.Item Enhancements
- Dancing Steel now has a 15% increased chance to activate.
- Seed bags have been added, that allow planting of crops 4 plots at a time.
- Yoon's Mailbox has been renamed to Sunsong Ranch Mailbox.
- The yield from special crops has been improved to make farming them competitive with gathering these items out in the world.
- Running the 최고급 쟁기 across underground Virmen will cause them to pop out of the ground at 30% health and stunned.
- Wild Crops will now occur less often.
- The Reputation panel on the character screen will now let players know which reputations they have purchased and used Grand Commendations for.
- There is now an option to show absorb effects (such as Power Word: Shield) on player, target, party and raid frames. This feature is currently enabled if you turn on the predictive healing option. Unlike predictive healing, absorb effects will display for enemy targets.
It is no longer possible for a weaker application of to overwrite a stronger one.
- It is no longer possible to refresh 심문 to a lower duration.
- The cooldown of 소작 will now properly reset upon entering an Arena.
- 흑마법서: 봉사 now describes its special abilities on the tooltip.
- 악마의 마법진: 순간이동 now correctly shares the same cooldown when in .
- Taming the World now lists its reward correctly in the Achievements pane.
- 티부의 불타는 롱소드 once again appropriately illuminates its surroundings.
- Effects for the following trinkets should no longer activate while outside of combat: 태양의 영혼, 친시의 양극화 인장, and 츠지의 성물.
- Fixed an issue that would cause command-left-click to occur as right-click while using trackpad functionality.
- The Logitech LCD applet for G19/G15 keyboards will now launch with the 64-bit client.