New Arena: The Tiger's Peak
- Please note: During the 5.3 PTR, not all the content listed may be available for testing, or may only be available during a limited testing window. Keep an eye on our PTR Discussion forum for details.
- New Battleground: Deepwind Gorge
In the new Battleground situated in the Valley of the Four Winds, the Alliance and Horde continue their war for Pandaria’s precious resources. While the two factions battle for control over mines, they must also protect their own resources from being stolen and turned against them!
New Scenario: Battle on the High Seas
- Gladiator hopefuls have a new location to test their mettle amidst the Kun-Lai mountain tops, in the training grounds of the powerful Shado-Pan. Players must make use of the looming tiger statues and fenced platforms to gain an advantage that will bring victory and glory!
New Scenario: Blood in the Snow
- Help your faction fend off enemy forces in the midst of a battle for naval supremacy on the High Seas.
New Scenario: Dark Heart of Pandaria
- An agent of Zandalar has infiltrated Dun Morogh and rallied the Frostmane trolls. At Varian’s request, Moira will lead her personal guard against them once the king’s champions have stopped the magical storm protecting Shimmer Ridge.
New Scenario: The Secrets of Ragefire
- Goblin engineers have been excavating in the 영원꽃 골짜기 to find a mysterious artifact, but all they've found is trouble; you have been personally called upon by the Warchief to aid them in their hour of need.
- Infiltrate the Emberdeep Caverns and assist the Gob Squad in investigating a recent disappearance in Durotar.
- A heroic difficulty for Scenarios have been added and are designed to provide challenging content for small groups of well-seasoned adventurers. Completing a Heroic Scenario awards Valor points, and a chance to obtain Raid Finder quality items.
- Heroic scenarios require a pre-made group to join.
- Heroic scenarios offer bonus objectives that will reward additional valor if completed.
An option to run a random heroic scenario has been added as a drop-down in the scenario tab in Dungeon Finder.
Players can complete a normal or heroic scenario for bonus valor each day, but not both.
Six heroic scenarios will be available in patch 5.3. Four are new and two are upgrades of existing normal scenarios. Quest Campaign: Escalation
- The Darkspear Trolls are in open rebellion against the Warchief! Aid your faction in preparing to rout Garrosh Hellscream from Orgrimmar
Alliance heroes will scout Orgrimmar's outskirts and engage in SI:7 espionage to weaken Garrosh’s power structure.
- Horde heroes will help Vol’jin’s insurgency survive a Kor’kron assault and advance towards the Horde capital.
Visit Lorewalker Cho at the Seat of Knowledge in the 영원꽃 골짜기
to begin questing.
- Battlefield: Barrens
Put the stranglehold on Orgrimmar by undermining the Kor’kron supply chain in Northern Barrens.
Collect resources by killing Kor’kron loyalists and their supporters.
- Get a group together to kill Kor’kron leaders for bonus resources.
- Escort your faction’s caravans across the zone for even more additional resources.
The Darkspear Rebellion will reward your efforts to undermine the Warchief by helping you upgrade Latent Kor’kron Armor into useable gear.
Participate in the Escalation Quest Campaign to learn how to engage in the Barrens conflict. The Legendary Quest Continues
New Brawler’s Guild Bosses
- Journey with Wrathion to the four corners of Pandaria to speak with the August Celestials.
- Champions will have had to complete Wrathion’s earlier tasks (including “Heart of the Thunder King”) to continue.
- Test your might against two new tiers of bosses in the Brawl’gar Arena in Orgrimmar or Bizmo’s Brawl Pub in Stormwind.
- New VIP areas are now accessible for brawlers at or above rank 8.
- Bizmo has raised the floor in his arena to hide the bodies. Or... maybe to improve the sight lines. We’ll never know for sure.
- Special “Challenge Cards” can now drop from mobs or reward satchels, allowing you to summon and battle unique bosses.
- Healing abilities and spells which automatically pick targets now follow consistent rules for targetting logic. Targets with lower % health will be preferred, and players are weighted more heavily than pets.
Players with full health no longer count towards the cap for area-of-effect healing abilities and spells.
- The following summoned pets/totems will now chain cast their spells with no delay between casts, allowing them to cast their spells more frequently in the same amount of time.
죽음의 기사: Gargoyle
- 드루이드: (Balance, Restoration), (Symbiosis)
- 마법사: 환영 복제, 물의 정령 소환
- 주술사: 불타는 토템
- 흑마법사: Doomguard, Terrorguard,
불시의 파멸 now requires the Death Knight to be in 죽음의 진군 to activate the effect that causes 죽음의 고리 to cost no Runic Power.
- had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 10%.
- Symbiosis: had its cooldown increased to 90 seconds, up from 60 seconds.
- is no longer on global cooldown and summons a single Treant. The Treant no longer has a control bar, immediately uses its special abilities on the Druid’s current target, and accumulates 1 charge every 20 seconds up to a maximum of 3 charges.
Restoration version of the Treant now casts Swiftmend on the Druid's target when summoned. This version of Swiftmend does not require or consume a heal-over-time effect on the target.
- Glyph of Solar Beam have been removed and replaced with Glyph of Omens.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Omens: While the Druid is not in a Solar or Lunar Eclipse, the following abilities will generate 10 Solar or Lunar Energy: Entangling Roots, Cyclone, Faerie Fire,
Solar Beam, Faerie Swarm, Mass Entanglement, Typhoon, Disorienting Roar, Ursol's Vortex, and Mighty Bash.
- 태양 광선 is now more responsive when players enter and leave the beam's area-of-effect.
- 야생의 포효 now increases physical damage done by 40%, up from 30%.
- 사냥꾼s now have 50 pet stable slots, up from 20.
- now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
- 강철매 now increases ranged attack power by 25%, up from 15%.
- 구속의 사격 is no longer a talent and learned by Marksmanship Hunters at level 30.
- Blink Strike has been renamed to . is a passive ability, increases the pet's Basic Attack damage by 50 %, can be used from 30 yards away, and causes the pet to instantly teleport behind their target.
- 위협 is now a level-30 talent available to all Hunter specializations and no longer learned by Beast Mastery Hunters at level 20.
- 야수의 회전베기 now deals 75% of the original damage, up from 50%.
- now increases the damage of 일제 사격 by 60%, up from 30%.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus has been redesigned. Using Arcane Shot now causes the Hunter's PvP Power to increase by 800 for 6 seconds.
- 신비한 지능 had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
- 신비한 폭발 now deals 40% more damage.
- now deals 40% more damage.
- had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
- 불기둥 now deals 100% more initial damage. Periodic damage remains unchanged.
- 순간이동: 영원꽃 골짜기 and 차원문: 영원꽃 골짜기 now have new icons.
- 살아있는 폭탄's periodic damage has been increased by 121%. Its explosion damage has been reduced by 78%, but now scales with additional periodic ticks added by haste, and hits all nearby targets (up from 3).
- had its energy cost reduced to 1%, down from 6%.
- now also removes horrify effects, and reduces the duration of horrify effects and fear, and is available to all Monk specializations (formerly only available for Brewmaster and Windwalker Monks).
- 손날 찌르기 now locks a spell school out for 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds.
- 평화의 고리 had been redesigned. The ability forms an 8-yard sanctuary around a friendly target for 8 seconds, instantly disarming and silencing enemies within the area-of-effect for 3 seconds. Enemies that use abilities other than auto-attacks or cast spells on allies within the 평화의 고리 will be disarmed and silenced for 3 seconds. Disarm and silence effects are subject to diminishing returns.
- had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 6%.
- 해오름차기 now causes all targets within 8 yards to take an increased 20% damage from the Monk's abilities, up from 10%.
- had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
- had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
- now places an absorb shield for 10% of the amount healed, down from 12%.
- is now a stackable effect with a duration of 10 seconds, stacks up to 2 times, and causes the next Holy Shock to also heal other allies within 10 yards of the target for an amount equal to 75%/150% of the original healing done.
- now increases damage with two-handed melee weapons by 30%, up from 15%.
- Tier-14 Holy Paladin 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second, down from 2 seconds.
- 신의 권능: 인내 had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4.4%.
- 대규모 무효화 no longer dispels magic effects that are normally undispellable. Cast time has been decreased to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds for Discipline and Holy Priests.
- 공허의 전환 had its cooldown decreased to 5 minutes, down from 6 minutes for Discipline and Holy Priests. For Shadow Priests, cooldown has been increased to 10 minutes (), up from 6 minutes, and the spell is no longer usable while in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned and no longer reduces cast time. The glyph now enables Mass Dispel to dispel magic effects that are normally undispellable.
- 속죄 now heals nearby friendly targets for 80% of the damage dealt, down from 100%.
- now reduces the cast or channel time of the next Priest spell by 15% after casting 신의 권능: 보호막 (was 15% spell haste).
- 표창 투척 now deals 100% more damage in the initial ranged attack, damage is no longer doubled when used on targets farther than 10 yards away, and energy cost has been increased to 40 energy, up from 20.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the duration of 비열한 습격 by 0.5 second, down from 1 second.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the duration of 목조르기's silence effect by 1 second, down from 1.5 seconds.
- can now be cast while moving.
- New Glyph: Glyph of Lightning Shield causes Lightning Shield to reduce the amount of damage taken by 10%.
- Glyph of Unleashed Lightning has been removed and replaced with Glyph of Lightning Shield.
- 야수 정령's summoned Spirit Wolves are now immune to root and snare effects.
- 용암 채찍 now deals 300% weapons damage, up from 250%.
- now converts 65% of the Shaman's attack power to spell power, up from 55%.
- 폭풍의 일격 now deals 450% weapon damage, up from 375%.
- had its mana cost reduced to 1%, down from 4%.
- 악마의 관문 cast time has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5 seconds, and can now be attacked and killed by enemy players. Each gateway has 100% of the summoning Warlock's health, and 100% of their resilience.
- 생명력 집중 now causes the Soulburn portion of the spell to increase healing generated from 생명력 집중l by140% instead of instantly restoring 36% health.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned. Glyph of Siphon Life now heals the Warlock for 0.5% of their maximum health when 부패 or Immolate deal periodic damage.
- 유령 출몰 now refunds a when it is dispelled.
- no longer requires a to cast. Instead, the spell causes Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate, and Curse spells to consume a when cast, and the effect remains active as long as the Warlock has at least 1 remaining.
- 선봉대 now decreases damage taken by 25%, up from 15%.
- no longer costs rage to use, instantly heals the Warrior for 5% of their total health, and healing an additional 5% over 5 seconds. Using the ability while Enraged doubles the healing effects to 10% of the Warrior's total health and an additional 10% over 5 seconds.
- 재기의 바람 no longer generates rage when the Warrior is struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect.
Arms and Fury Warriors receive a passive ability that enables them to generate rage when struck by a Stun or Immobilize effect at level 56.
s cooldown has been reduced to 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes. 주문 반사
is no longer consumed by spells from player pets and guardians. 경계
now resets the cooldown on Taunt in addition to its current effects.Protection
- 철통 방어 now reduces the cooldown of Shield Wall by 1 minute, down from a 3-minute reduction. For Protection Warriors, this results in no net change to Shield Wall's cooldown.
- 방패 밀쳐내기 now receives a 50% bonus to attack damage from attack power (down from 100%) for Warriors below level 85.
- 굳건한 파수대장 no longer increases the damage reduction of 선봉대 by 10%.
- 음영파 and 위대한 천신회 daily quests no longer have a faction prerequisite to be Revered with the 황금 연꽃.
- 용맹의 시험: Reduced the amount of Valor needed for this achievement to 3000 Valor Points, down from 6000.
- Creatures that are outdoors in the world and are Level-90 and above now have a chance to drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- Rare spawns in Pandaria (except Zandalari Warscouts, and Zandalari Warbringers) and bosses in Battlefield: Barrens will now always drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
빛나는 폐기물 더미 now has a chance to contain a 원시 알, and a number of 거대 공룡 뼈.
- Spitfire Beam no longer increases in damage with each jump, deals a flat 200,000 damage(up from 150,000 damage), and jumps to 99 targets (up from 20 targets).
Pet Battle Duels are now available in all dungeons and raids. Enjoy!
Pet Battles in the wild and duels are now viewable by other players in the world.
Hit Chance is now displayed for all abilities.
Abilities no longer have a base chance to miss or be dodged by opposing pets of the same level.
Reduced the chance to miss when fighting higher-level opponents from 5% per level to 2% per level.
A series of new achievements and rewards have been added for max-level matchmaking PvP pet battles
Wins for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles can now be tracked in statistics.
Battle pets' recent ability loadouts will now be saved when pets are swapped in and out of battle slots.
Species specific Flawless Battle-Stones are now Bind to Battle.net account. 검은 발톱
now deals 20% less damage. 냉혹한 한파
had now deals 100% more damage. 부식
now deals 5 damage-per-round, up from 2, and increases damage taken by 2, down from 5. 마법 차단
now deals 10 damage in addition to the ability's previous effects. 동결
now has a 10% reduced chance to hit.
Fury of 1,000 Fists now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. 비장의 주먹
now has a 3-round cooldown. 박치기
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. 무리 사냥
now has an increased cooldown of 4 rounds, up from 3 rounds. 꿰뚫기
now has a cooldown of 3 rounds, down from 5 rounds, deals 17% less damage, and no longer deals damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead. 방해의 시선
now deals 50% more damage. 방해의 충격
now has a 4-round cooldown, down from 5 rounds. 발차기
now deals 50% more damage. 지뢰밭
now has a 5-round cooldown, and lasts for 9 rounds, down from 10 rounds. 산사태
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. 포식자의 일격
no longer deal damage as a percentage of the target’s health. The ability now deals a flat amount of bonus damage instead. 모래수렁
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. 무모한 공격
now has a 1-round cooldown. 파열
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. 충격과 공포
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds. 영혼 공세
now has a 4-round cooldown,up from 3 rounds.
Fixed an issue where pet abilities that had a chance to stun were not working correctly.Battle Pets
Battle Pet Quests
- A number of new battle pets have been added to the 천둥의 왕좌 and 천둥의 섬. Happy hunting!
- Whispers from pet tamers in the north have spread word of an elusive new battle pet that can be found in the frozen tundras of Northrend. The 태어나지 않은 발키르 awaits.
- Battle Pet drops have been added to Burning Crusade raids. These new pets can be obtained from raid bosses in 카라잔, 폭풍우 요새 and 불뱀 제단. Obtaining all of these new pets will reward players with a new battle pet, 티토!
- 전기가 흐르는 서슬이빨: swapped positions of 핏물 and 마비의 충격 abilities.
- 에테리얼 영혼의 무역상 has been returned to his original, larger size.
- 텔드랏실 꼬마 나무, 시들이, and 루비 나무정령’s Shell Shield has been replaced with a new ability: Ironbark.
- 전설의 야수 daily quest has been broken into three separate chapters. Players can now choose to do any or all of the chapters each day. Rewards have been modified to include a new consumable that will boost battle pet XP for a limited time.
- All Pet Battle daily quests on Pandaria, Beasts of Fable and Spirit Tamer quests will now award experience, valor, and Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
- All Pet Battle quests will now award experience.
- Increased the difficulty of elite pets on the Beasts of Fable quest.
- A new weekly quest for max-level, matchmaking PvP pet battles has been added.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosLoot Specialization
- Players can now choose to receive loot for a specialization that's different from their current class role. This feature could be accessed by right-clicking on the character portrait and selecting the option from the drop-down list. Loot specialization is available for bonus rolls, Raid Finder, and Pandarian quest rewards.
Please check out the blog: Patch 5.3 Adds Off-Spec Loot and Rewards for an in-depth explanation of how the Loot Specialization system will work.
- Bonus Roll
Protection for bad luck streaks have been added to bonus rolls. Each bonus roll that does not provide loot has a progressively better chance to award loot to the player.
- For the 심해군주 카라드레스 encounter, 대재앙의 화살 now deals 10% of the target's maximum health plus 5000 damage, down from 50% of target's maximum health, the stun effect can be removed by abilities that free the player from stuns, and the spell now targets any character class instead of only targeting character classes with mana.
- 여군주 바쉬
갈퀴송곳니 포자손's Panic ability now activates every 4 seconds, up from every 2 seconds.
- 충격 작렬's stun effect can now be removed by abilities that free the player from stuns.
- 오염된 정령s now despawn after 20 seconds, up from 15 seconds.
- For the 고위 점성술사 솔라리안 encounter, Nether Scryer's Domination spell now has a 2 second cast time, up from instant cast, and can be silenced.
- For the 공허의 절단기 encounter, the radius for Arcane Orb has been reduced to 15 yards, down from 20 yards.
- 아마니쉬 야수 주술사 no longer casts Chain Lightning while mounted on Amani Warbears.
- Lorewalker Cho will allow heroes to take part in either faction's scenarios, so players can see what the other side has been up to.
- A blog titled: PvP Gear in Patch 5.3 has additional information and reasoning behind the PvP changes in 5.3.
- All characters now have a base Resilience of 65%.
- Battle Fatigue now reduces the amount of healing and absorbs by 45%, up from 30%.
- PvP Power bonus to healing are now based on class and specialization.
Healing specializations receives a 100% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Damage specializations for Druids, Monks, Paladins, and Shamans receives a 70% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- All other specializations and classes (including tanking) receives a 40% bonus to healing from PvP Power.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear had their item levels increased to ilevel 496, up from ilevel 493. Weapons and shields/off-hand items remain unchanged at ilevel 498.
- Season 13 Tyrannical Elite gear had their item levels decreased to ilevel 496, down from ilevel 512.
- Resilience has been removed from most PvP gear.
Resilience gems and enchants will continue to be available and remain unchanged.
- 4-piece PvP set bonus for all Season 12 and 13 armor sets that granted 1000 Resilience now grants 1000 PvP Power instead.
PvP Power will remain exclusively on PvP gear.
Tyrannical weapons no longer have a conquest-earned prerequisite to purchase them. 무기 마법부여 - 영광스러운 압제
weapon enchantment now grants 600 PvP Power instead of 400 PvP Power and 200 Resilience.
New weapon enchantment: 무기 마법부여 - 피투성이 춤추는 강철
is functionally equivalent to 무기 마법부여 - 춤추는 강철
, shares the same visual effect as 무기 마법부여 - 영광스러운 압제
, costs a scroll of the base enchant, and requires a 2200 rating.
New weapon enchantment: 무기 마법부여 - 정복의 혼
is functionally equivalent to 무기 마법부여 - 비취혼
, shares the same visual effect as 무기 마법부여 - 영광스러운 압제
, costs a scroll of the base enchant, and requires a 2200 rating. 압제적인 검투사의 휘장
and Tyrannical Gladiator’s Greatcloak are available as new prestige items at 2500 rating for 1000
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas now have an ilevel cap. All gear will be scaled down to ilevel 496.
- Picking up the Alliance or Horde flag while in a Rated Battleground now increases damage taken by 50% for characters in a tanking specialization, and increases damage taken by 20% for characters in a non-tanking specialization
- 달라란 투기장: Masons of Dalaran have been hard at work installing steps in the two remaining corners of the arena.
- 폭풍의 눈: The starting platforms have been lowered.
- Herbalists of low skill can now pick herbs in Pandaria for a small amount of usable material. The yield an herbalist will be able to harvest from each node is determined by skill level.
- Miners of low skill can now mine mineral deposits in Pandaria for a small amount of usable material. The yield a miner will be able to harvest from each node is determined by skill level.
- The Voidbinders are back in capital cities and shrines.
PvE Item Upgrades
Items upgradable by Valor now require 250 Valor to upgrade per 4 item levels, for a total of 500 Valor for 8 item levels per item. This is retroactive to all items that use Valor.
- Items upgradable by Justice now require 750 Justice to upgrade per 8 item levels, for a total of 750 Justice for 8 item levels per item. This is retroactive to all items that use Justice.
PvP Item Upgrades
- Malevolent Gladiator’s Conquest (Season 12) items that have upgrades available are still upgradable at their original costs.
- Dreadful Gladiator’s Honor (Season 12) items that have upgrades available are still upgradable at their original costs.
- No other PvP items are upgradable.
Players can now use items that are in the bank or Void Storage for transmogrification.
Reduced the amount of Justice, Honor, and Darkmoon Faire tickets needed to upgrade heirloom items by 60%.
Players starting on Cataclysm content can purchase level-80 gear from Iris Moonweaver in Hyjal and Erunak in Vashj'ir to more easily qualify for Blackrock Caverns and Abyssal Maw: Throne of Tides.
Two new purchasable items using 행운의 장로 부적
have been added to the quartermasters on the 천둥의 섬
- An Empty Supply Crate that can be placed and jumped on in the Troves of the Thunder King.
- Excess 행운의 장로 부적 can be used to purchase an 비전 귀중품/Sunreaver Bounty.
A new achievement and reward has been added for obtaining 200 mounts. (확장성 밀리언 탈것
Unclaimed Black Market Containers are now available on the Black Market Auction House. What's inside? It's a mystery! When opened, the container has a chance to contain any item that can be available on the BMAH. 용기의 원시 다이아몬드
had its clearcasting effect renamed to “Lucidity” to differentiate it from other spells with that name.
- In-game support system is now a direct portal to the Battle.net Support site, allowing players to access the knowledge base and support contact system.
Please check out the blog titled: In-game Browser and Support Tools in 5.3 for more information about this change and how you can help us test this new feature.
A new option to display pet tamers on the world map has been added. This should help players looking to find unlocked pet tamer daily quests.
When using name plates, castbars will now display for all NPCs.
- More information coming soon.