RygariusNew Raid: 오그리마 공성전오그리마 공성전
supports the following difficulty modes: Normal, Heroic, Raid Finder, and (new) Flexible Raid.
Information on the availability of each difficulty can be found in the Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Schedule
.New Feature: Flexible Raid Difficulty
New Area: Timeless Isle
- This is a new raid difficulty designed for pre-made groups of 10 to 25 players or any number in between. This means it's possible to have raids of 15 or 22 players! Difficulty will adjust automatically based on the number of players present with encounters intended to provide a challenge roughly between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty requires a pre-made group to join but has no minimum item level requirements or role restrictions. Both BattleTag™ and Real ID friends are eligible to participate.
- Loot quality will be between Raid Finder and Normal difficulty and awarded through a personal loot system (similar to Raid Finder). Bonus rolls and loot specialization will also be supported.
- Player spells with different target limits depending on raid size will gradually increase their limits based on the number of players in Flexible Raid difficulty.
- Players will be able to earn raid achievements just like in Normal or Heroic difficulty.
- Flexible Raid difficulty has a lockout that is separate from Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- To learn more about Flexible Raids, please visit our blog titled: A Raid for All Seasons: Flexible Raid Preview.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
- A mysterious island, lost for millennia to the currents of time, has emerged from the mists off the eastern coast of Jade Forest.
- Players seeking to explore the Timeless Isle should visit their faction's shrine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
- The Timeless Isle is inhabited by all manner of strange and powerful creatures that will test the mettle of solo explorers, but great rewards await the brave and skillful: epic loot, bind-to-account gear, 운명의 모구 룬, pets, mounts, fun toys, and much more.
- The Isle is filled with secrets and mysteries, many of which dynamically become available to explorers. Keep an eye on your minimap while on the Isle for information on nearby events!
- The Timeless Isle is home to five new world raid bosses! Players may face each of the four Celestials in a trial of combat.
- Heroes who have earned the legendary cloak from Wrathion may access the sanctum of the fiery Yaungol demigod 오르도스, atop the Timeless Isle.
New Feature: Connected Realms
- Proving Grounds is a new feature where level 90 players can test their mettle and undertake trials designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles to test and improve their combat skills in a safe, controlled environment.
- To access the Proving Grounds, speak with an NPC in the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai Summit or a class trainer.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- Learn more about this feature in our blog titled Proving Grounds Preview.
Redesigned Arena System
- Connected Realm is a set of two or more standard realms that have been permanently and seamlessly “linked.” Players on the same Connected Realm will be able to trade, send and receive mail, join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests.
- To make Connected Realm feel seamless, player’s home realms won't be indicated in the game world. In certain places, such as chat, the players' home realms will be displayed next to their name.
- Learn more about this feature in our Patch 5.4 Feature Preview: Connected Realms.
The Legendary Questline Continues
- Players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete.
- Similar to the Rated Battleground system, players in a party of the appropriate size (cross-realm groups are supported) may queue for an Arena bracket of the same size (2v2, 3v3, or 5v5).
- Each player will have a personal rating that increase or decrease based on victories and defeats against other rated opponents. Opponents will be selected based on the average Match Making Rating of the party.
- Conquest cap, requirements on gear and enchantments will be based on the player's personal rating.
- The Arena ladder will no longer be sorted according to Battlegroup. Just like Rated Battlegrounds and normal Battlegrounds, all Arenas will now be region-wide!
- At the end of an Arena season, the top players in a region will still earn titles and mounts.
- For more details about the change to Arenas, please see the blog titled: Patch 5.4 Arena Update.
- Wrathion’s final quests are now available for dedicated heroes who have fought on his behalf throughout the pandaren campaign. He’s waiting at the Tavern in the Mists in the Veiled Stair.
- Complete Wrathion’s final tasks on the Timeless Isle and upgrade your celestial cloak to Legendary quality!
- Only players equipped with a Legendary cloak can reach the Sanctum of Ordos atop the Timeless Isle. (This privilege extends account-wide.)
- Vol’jin and his forces move beyond gathering supplies and into a full assault on the Horde capital. As such, the Battlefield: Barrens weekly quest will no longer be available once the invasion on Orgrimmar begins in 5.4.
- 라비카, the Darkspear Rebellion Quartermaster, will no longer be available.
- Latent Kor'kron armor tokens will no longer drop or be available for purchase. Players who still have a 급진적인 모조 will continue to be able to combine it with existing Latent Kor'kron armor tokens.
- 가즈루키의 소환석 and 랩터가죽 권투 장갑 are now available as a rare drop from Kor’kron, and other associated creatures in Northern Barrens.
- All fear and horrify effects can no longer cause targets under the effects of a movement speed buff to move faster than normal run speed.
- All taunt type abilities now increase all threat generated against the target while the taunt is active by 200%.
- Vengeance has received several changes.
Characters in a tanking specialization now generates 40% more threat.
- Vengeance now grants Attack Power equal to 1.5% of the damage taken, down from 1.8% (The tooltip said 2% but it was actually 1.8%).
- Tanks no longer receive Vengeance from many persistent area damage effects (standing in the fire) or from missed attacks (dodging and parrying an attack will continue to work as it has before).
- Vengeance gains from being critically hit have been reduced by 50%.
- There are now diminishing returns on Vengeance gains while tanking multiple targets. Each additional target grants progressively less Vengeance.
- So as not to affect Challenge Mode leader boards, the above Vengeance changes will not apply there. For Challenge Modes, Vengeance will continue to work as it did in patch 5.3.
Area knockback effects now all share a diminishing return category. After a player has been moved by one of these spells, the player will be immune for 10 seconds. This new category applies to: 지옥칼날
, 고어핀드의 손아귀
, 까맣게 탄 문양
, 우르솔의 회오리
, and 채찍질
- 죽음의 관문 now returns the Death Knight to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in Ebon Hold.
- 얼음같은 인내력 no longer costs Runic Power.
- 괴저 일격 now deals 100% weapon damage (down from 150% weapon damage).
- 칼날얼음의 룬 now causes 3% extra weapon damage as Frost damage (up from 2%), and each stack of Frost Vulnerability now causes the target to take an additional 3% damage from the Death Knight's Frost attacks (up from 2%).
- Soul Reaper's initial damage component has been increased by 30%. If the target is below 35% health after 5 seconds the amount of Shadow Damage dealt has been increased by 20%.
- 죽음의 진군 now grants a flat 10% Haste to all things, up from Haste for melee (attack speed and Rune regeneration) only. The movement speed buff remains unchanged.
- Fixed a bug that caused and 룬 부패 to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- is a new passive ability learned at level 76. When the Death Knight dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer costs Runic Power.
- no longer reduces the cost of 얼음같은 인내력.
- now also has a chance to activate when the Death Knight dodges or parries a melee attack.
- 냉기의 일격 now deals 115% weapons damage (up from 105% weapon damage).
- 울부짖는 한파 now deals 15% more damage.
- 얼어붙은 황무지의 힘 now increases all melee attack damage by 30% (up from 20%).
- 절멸 now deals 250% weapon damage (up from 230% weapon damage).
- now reduces the cooldown of 시체 되살리기 by 60 seconds.
- Ghoul's Leap and Gnaw abilities are no longer on a global cooldown, and no longer cost Energy.
- 부정의 힘 now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 25% (up from 10%).
- 대마법 지대 has been redesigned. The talent now reduces magic damage taken in the area-of-effect by 40% for 3 seconds, and the ability no longer scales with strength.
- 죽음 착취 had its damage increased by 10%.
- 역병 착취 now tries to convert 2 fully-depleted runes (up from 1) into a Death Rune based on specialization.
Blood: Restores 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Frost: 1 Frost Rune, 1 Unholy Rune
- Unholy: 1 Blood Rune, 1 Frost Rune
- New Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양: Makes treat all targets as if they have been infected with 피의 역병 or 서리 열병.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: If 대마법 보호막 expires after its full duration, cooldown for the ability is reduced based on the amount of damage absorbed.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Haste effect granted by Soul Reaper now also increases the Death Knight's movement speed for the duration.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 겨울의 뿔피리 now generates additional Runic Power, but the cooldown is increased.
New Minor Glyphs General
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces damage dealt by diseases by 15% (down from a 30% reduction).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the cooldown of 정신 얼리기 by 1 second, and raises its cost by 10 Runic Power (down from 2 seconds and 20 Runic Power).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 돌발 열병 to cost 30 Runic Power (down from 40).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces movement speed by 70% instead of freezing the Death Knight in place.
- 곰 변신 now increases Stamina contribution from cloth and leather items by 40% (up from 20%).
- 회오리바람 no longer has a 20-second cooldown for Feral Druids.
- now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 40 seconds).
- 정신 자극 now restores mana based on the Druid’s Spirit.
- Teleport: Moonglade now returns the Druid to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in the Moonglade area.
- Wild Mushroom for Restoration Druids now summons a single mushroom at the friendly target’s location. If the mushroom is recast, the mushroom moves to the new location and retains its accumulated bonus healing.
A single mushroom now heals for as much as what 3 mushrooms combined healed for previously.
- The amount of healing stored on a Wild Mushroom is now reduced by Battle Fatigue.
- 꽃피우기 and now have a shared 3-second cooldown.
now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.Balance
- 일월식 now energizes the Druid for 50% of their maximum mana when triggered, up from 35%.
- 달빛야수 변신 no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- now has a reduced chance to activate for each additional target affected by the same spell (달빛섬광 and 태양섬광 are tracked separately).
- now deals 10% more damage.
- now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- 별빛쇄도 has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- 야생의 신속함 no longer has a chance to make 회오리바람 instant, free, and castable in all forms.
- is a new Restoration spell learned at level 88. targets all party or raid members within 60 yards and accelerates the casting Druid's 회복 effects, causing them to heal and expire at 400% of the normal rate. Costs the same amount of mana to cast as 회복.
- effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
- 신속한 치유's area-of-effect healing effect is now called 꽃피우기.
- is no longer capable of critical strikes, and accumulates overhealing done by 회복 by 100%, down from 150%. Overhealing bonus no longer benefits from or 특화: 화합.
- now defaults to generating Lunar energy towards a Lunar Eclipse when used after being resurrected or zoning into a new area (used to default to generating Solar energy).
- has been completely redesigned to reduce complexity and increase usability, but maintain the spirit of the effects. Benefits now varies by specialization.
Balance: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage bonus of the Druid's next 일월식 by 25%.
- Feral: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Casting increases the damage for the Druid's next two melee abilities by 30%.
- Guardian: Increases the amount healed by by 20%. Increases the critical strike chance of Mangle (Bear) by 10% and critical strikes of Mangle (Bear) have a 40% chance or 환생 instant, free, and castable in all forms. Instant cast version of now benefits from Attack Power instead of Spell Power.
- Restoration: Causes 천벌 to deal 20% more damage and heals a nearby friendly target for 100% of the damage done.
- Force of Nature Treant summoned by the Feral version of this talent now deals less melee damage, but will cast Rake and Entangling Roots instead of Bash.
- Guardian: Guardian Druids now gain when their Treant takes damage.
when activated, now also provides a 25% bonus to healing for Restoration Druids. 대규모 휘감기
no longer has a limit on the number of targets that could be affected, up from 5. 자연의 신속함
is no longer a talent, and is now an ability learned by Balance and Restoration Druids at level 30.
- New talent: 이세라의 선물. 이세라의 선물 replaces Nature's Swiftness, and heals the Druid for 5% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. If the Druid is at full health, it will heal the most injured friendly target nearby instead.
when activated, now increases all damage and healing done by 12% (up from 10%), and causes single-target healing spells to trigger an additional heal on a nearby ally for 25% of the amount healed. This is in addition to the existing effect where it damages a nearby enemy target for 25% of the healing done. 숲의 영혼
has been partially redesigned to make it more attractive to Balance, Guardian, and Restoration Druids.
- Balance: 천벌, , and 별빛쇄도 casts have a 8% chance to cause the next to grant 100 Lunar Power or Solar Power instead of activating the next Eclipse.
- Guardian: Increases Rage generation from Mangle (Bear) by 30% instead of an additional 3 Rage, and this talent now also applies to the Rage generated by Mangle (Bear) when it triggers Primal Fury.
- Restoration: Now causes the Druid to gain 100% haste (up from 75%) on their next spell after casting 신속한 치유.
까맣게 탄 문양
- Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양 will now cause to interrupt when used on targets that are immune to silence effects.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 흉포한 이빨 to heal the Druid for 2% of their maximum health for each 10 Energy used (up from 1%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases 광포한 재생력's cost to 50 Rage (down from increasing Rage cost to 60).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes Innervate to give both the Druid and the target 60% of the normal effect of the spell if it's cast on a target other than the Druid.
- Glyph of Lifebloom's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양.
까맣게 탄 문양 increases the healing done by 신속한 치유 by 20%, causes the 꽃피우기 healing effect to be triggered by Wild Mushroom instead of 신속한 치유, and lasts as long as the Wild Mushroom is active.
now reduces the mana cost of all shapeshifts by 100% (up from 90%). 까맣게 탄 문양
now reduces the cooldown of
by 45 seconds (up from 30 seconds). 까맣게 탄 문양
now increases the range of
by 8 yards (up from 3 yards). 까맣게 탄 문양
now increases the duration of 두개골 강타
's interrupt by 2 seconds, and increasing the cooldown by 5 seconds (down from a 4 second interrupt and 10 second increase to cooldown).
Glyph of the Moonbeast's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
. New Minor Glyphs
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Grants the Druid the ability to teleport to a random natural location.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Allows the Wild Mushroom spell to be placed on the ground instead of underneath a target.
- The following Hunter pet abilities no longer cost Focus to use: 질주, Dive, and 돌진
- now deals 125% ranged weapon damage (up from 100%) and had its damage and focus cost increased by 50%.
- 반격의 사격 is now a baseline interrupt ability learned by all Hunters at level 22.
- 공격 저지 now has a 3-minute cooldown (up from 2 minutes) but has 2 charges.
- 철수 now has a cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- 폭발 덫 had its overall damage decreased by 30%. Proportionately, more damage has been removed from the initial damage than the periodic effect.
- 사냥꾼의 징표 now has a duration of 20 seconds while in PvP combat (down from 30 seconds).
- Readiness has been removed.
- 야수 되살리기 no longer requires the Hunter to have line-of-sight to their pet.
- 쇄도 damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%
- 야수의 회전베기's range has been increased to 10 yards (up from 8 yards).
- 살상 명령 damage has been increased by 34%.
- 조준 사격 now deals 450% ranged weapon damage (up from 350%).
- 구속의 사격 is no longer a Marksman Hunter ability and is once again a talent.
- damage has been increased by 27%.
- 폭발 덫 no longer shares a cooldown with but can no longer activate .
- 저승까마귀 now deals 40% more damage.
- 강철매 now reduces all damage taken by 10%, down from 15%.
- no longer initiates auto-attack.
- Lynx Rush's damage has been increased by 30%.
- 위기 모면's root effect is now a nature spell (was a physical spell).
- is no longer a talent and is now an ability that replaces Counter Shot for Marksman Hunters.
- now regenerates 3% of total health every 2 seconds while the Hunter's pet is active (up from 2%).
- 비룡 쐐기 now has a range of 40 yards (up from 35 yards).
- New Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양: Reduces the range of by 7 yards.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: also reduces spell damage taken by 10%
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now has a 100% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the Hunter's pet on each tick (up from 50% chance).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now speeds up the periodic effect of 야수 치료 to restore health to the pet every 1 second doubling the total amount healed over 10 seconds.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the ranged critical strike chance against targets affected by the Hunter's by 100% (up from 20% chance).
- 얼음창 damage has been increased by 43%.
- on targets affected by the Mage's Ignite now deals additional damage equal to 20% of Ignite's damage per tick (down from 50%).
- Mastery: Frostburn has been replaced by 특화: 고드름. When the Mage damages an enemy with their 얼음 화살 and 진눈깨비 (16% + 2% per Mastery) of the damage done is stored as an Icicle for 15 seconds. 특화: 고드름 also increases the Water Elemental’s Water Bolt damage by (16% + 2% per Mastery). Up to 5 Icicles can be stored at once. Casting 얼음창 launches all stored Icicles at the target.
- 얼음 화살 now deals 10% less damage and no longer increases the damage of any spells. The damage for those spells have been increased instead.
- Water Elemental
물화살 damage has been increased by 25%.
- now deals 70% damage to players (up from 60%).
- 얼음발 now has 3 charges (up from 2 charges), and has a 20-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).
- 살아있는 폭탄 now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- 황천의 폭풍우 now deals 85% damage to players (up from 70%).
- 마력의 룬 now has an increased effective range. The Mage can remain up to 8 yards away from their 마력의 룬 and still receive benefits to mana regeneration and spell damage (up from 3 yards).
- now also reduces damage taken by 15% while active in addition to existing effects.
- Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양 now increases distance travelled with the 점멸 spell by 8 yards (up from 5 yards).
- Glyph of Ice Lance has been renamed to Glyph of Splitting Ice.
Glyph of Splitting Ice causes Ice Lance and Icicles to hit 1 additional target for 50% damage.
Glyph of Invisibility has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 gives 점멸 two charges, gaining a charge every 15 seconds, but no longer frees the Mage from stuns and bonds.
now increases the damage dealt by 15% after successfully removing a curse (up from 10%). 까맣게 탄 문양
now heals the Mage for 5% of their maximum health after successfully stealing a spell (up from 3%). New Minor Glyphs
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Increases the size of the Mage's Water Elemental.
- 문양: 증발: Reduces the size of the Mage's Water Elemental.
- 문양: 속박 풀린 정령: The Mage's Water Elemental is replaced by an Unbound Water Elemental.
- 회전 학다리차기 now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- 맥주통 휘두르기 now deals 18% less damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the damage of some abilities for Brewmasters with to scale incorrectly.
- is now consumed at an increased rate of 1 stack per 0.5 seconds (up from 1 stack per 1 second).
- 재활's healing has been reduced by 30%.
- 특화: 연계 일격 has been redesigned. The Mastery now gives a chance to generate an additional charge of when the Monk gains one normally.
- 폭풍과 대지와 불 now deals 70% damage (up from 60%) with one Spirit summoned and 55% (up from 45%) with two Spirits summoned.
- received an adjustment.
It now increases amage by 6% per stack, (up from 1% per stack) but is no longer increased by Mastery.
- A charge of is gained for each 4 Chi consumed through use of abilities and attacks (up from a charge for each 3 Chi consumed).
- 흑우주 now restores 2 Chi, has a 45-second cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes), and generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization.
Brewmaster: 5 stacks of 무쇠가죽주
- Mistweaver: 2 stacks of
- Windwalker: 2 stacks of
no longer requires a target. It now travels as a 40-yard line in front of the Monk. 치유의 비약
will no longer activate if the Monk is already at full health, and activate automatically when the Monk has less than 35% of their maximum health. 백호 쉬엔의 원령
now has a pet control bar for Xuen, and the talent is no longer on global cooldown for all Monk specializations.
- Brewmaster Monks now gain when Xuen takes damage.
will now activate from the following Chi generating abilities; Jab, 해악 축출
, 회전 학다리차기
(when it hits at least 3 targets), 짜릿한 비취 번개
, and 위안의 안개
. 평화의 고리
has a new visual effect and now disarms both enemies and those attacking allies within the 평화의 고리
's area-of-effect for 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds); the silence effect for casting spells remains unchanged at 3 seconds. 비취 돌풍
has been redesigned and replaces 회전 학다리차기
- The Monk summons a whirling tornado around them, dealing damage to nearby enemies (heals nearby allies for Mistweavers). 비취 돌풍 has the same costs, Chi generation, and periodic rate as 회전 학다리차기, but, deals 80% of the periodic damage or healing, lasts 6 seconds, is instant, and not channeled.
now deals 15% more healing and damage.Glyphs
- Major Glyph
까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the chance to summon a by 100% (up from 25% chance).
- Glyph of Crackling Jade Lightning has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양.
까맣게 탄 문양 causes to heal the Monk when it clears a root, stun, fear, or horror effect.
Glyph of 해악 축출
has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 makes the next Roll or 기공탄 go farther after using a Roll or 기공탄.
Glyph of Retreat has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 causes a healing sphere to be summoned near the Monk at no cost when their health falls below 25%. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
Glyph of Stoneskin has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 causes 해독 to heal the target when it successfully removes a harmful effect.
now causes 해악 축출
to heal for 50% as much when used on other targets. 까맣게 탄 문양
now reduces the cooldown of 해탈: 전환
by 5 seconds (used to increase the range by 10 yards).
Glyph of Uplift has been replaced by 까맣게 탄 문양
- now also affects the cooldown of 신성 충격.
- no longer has a chance to restore mana on attacks.
- 악령 퇴치 now has a 15-second cooldown.
- no longer activates from periodic healing effects.
- no longer reduces the amount of healing done by 50% and now restores mana based on the Paladin’s Spirit.
- (Holy) has a cooldown of 3 minutes (down from 5 minutes), and summons a guardian that heals the ally that the Paladin healed for 100% (up from 10%) of the amount healed, but no longer heals nearby friendly targets.
- now increases the effectiveness of , 여명의 빛, and by 50%. Effectiveness of other heals are still increased by 25%.
- now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- 신성 충격's mana cost has been reduced by 50%.
- Judgment for Holy Paladins now costs 12% of base mana to cast (up from 5% of base mana).
- 성전사의 일격 now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins.
- 위대한 성전사 no longer has a chance to activate from 성전사의 일격 and 정의의 망치, but now has a 30% chance to activate when dodging or parrying a melee attack (up from 12%).
- now restores 15% of the Paladin's maximum mana every 2 seconds (up from 6%).
- Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution version) now has a reduced cooldown of 3 minutes, down from 5 minutes, and the maximum number of stacks has been reduced to 12.
- Inquisition now lasts 20 seconds per charge of Holy Power consumed, up from 10 seconds.
- Burden of Guilt has been replaced with a new talent called .
New Talent: . allows the Paladin to use 악령 퇴치 on players and beasts.
's periodic heal-over-time effect now heals for 40% more.
will now immediately damage the target for 5 times the amount of damage that had been dealt by
most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
- will now immediately heal the target for 5 times the amount of healing that had been dealt by 's most recent periodic effect when dispelled.
now reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects by 80% (up from 70%) and reduces damage taken from harmful periodic effects that cannot be prevented by immunities by 40% (up from 0%).빛의 망치
now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Holy: now applies its damage absorption shield immediately, can be active on more than one target at a time, but the talent now costs mana and has 3 charges with a 10-second recharge.
- Protection: Sacred Shield is 30% less effective.
- Holy: Sanctified Wrath now also increases the critical strike chance of 신성 충격 by 20%.
- Protection: Sanctified Wrath now causes 심판 to generate 2 Holy Power instead of 1 while 응징의 격노 is active.
in addition to its current effects, now also causes 심판
to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of 관대한 치유사
now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of 성스러운 빛
, 빛의 섬광
- will now apply 관대한 치유사's bonus to healing to the casting Paladin as well as other targets and consume all stacks of in the process.
has been simplified. It now reduces the cooldown on 천상의 보호막
, 신의 가호
, and 신의 축복
- New Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양: Removing harmful effects with 천상의 보호막 heals the Paladin for each effect removed. This heal cannot exceed a percentage of the Paladin's maximum health.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 희생의 축복 no longer transfers damage taken by the target to the Paladin.
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 신성 충격 to reduce the cast time of the next by 0.5 seconds, and the effect can stack up to 3 times.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the amount of mana restored and cooldown of by 50%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now also allows to stun Aberrations.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the instant damage done by 40% (up from 30%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 has been redesigned. The glyph now increases the duration of Inquisition by 30 seconds (up to a maximum of 2 minutes) each time the Paladin lands a killing blow on targets that yield experience or honor.
- Glyph of Rebuke has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양.
까맣게 탄 문양 causes 오라 숙련 to no longer affect party or raid members, but the cooldown is reduced.
now increases damage for the next 정의의 방패
by 10% per stack (down from 20% per stack). 까맣게 탄 문양
has been redesigned. The glyph now causes
to no longer heal the Paladin. Instead, a nearby raid or party member will receive healing for 30% of the amount the Paladin would have received from Seal of Insight.
replaces Glyph of Burden of Guilt.
New Minor Glyphs
- causes 심판 to reduce the target's movement speed by 50% for 2 seconds.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: will now appear to remove the evil from its target.
- 문양: 빛의 기둥: Critical heals on other players display a small pillar of light at their location briefly.
- 희망의 상징 now prefers to target healers when it grants mana. Healers will always be picked before non-healers, regardless of how much mana they have.
- 신의의 도약 no longer has a facing requirement.
- 어둠의 권능: 죽음 now deals 15% more damage.
- 어둠의 권능: 고통 now deals 25% more damage.
- can no longer be dispelled.
- 환희 now energizes the Priest for 100% of the mana cost of 신의 권능: 보호막/ When the shield is fully consumed or is dispelled (used to energize the Priest with mana equal to 150% of their spirit). This is the modified mana cost for 신의 권능: 보호막, after being reduced by Rapture’s passive effect.
- 혼의 너울 duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds), and the damage absorption shield's effectiveness can now be reduced through Battle Fatigue.
- mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%), and now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Lightspring is now baseline for all Holy Priests and the ability has been renamed to .
- 빛의 권능's mana cost reduction has been increased to 20% per stack (up from 10% per stack), and no longer displays a spell effect when in the UI when it's active.
- now increases the Priest's armor by 60%, but no longer reduces all damage taken by 15%.
- 그림자 원혼 now creates a shadowy version of the Priest that floats towards the target and deals damage. The apparitions are now treated as a missile, and is no longer an attackable creature.
- 흡혈의 손길 now deals 20% more damage.
- 천사의 깃털 now increases allies' movement speed by 80%, up from 60% and the feathers have a duration of 10 minutes, up from 5 minutes.
- for Discipline Priests now has a 100% chance to activate its effect after using 회개, up from 40% and now displays an effect in the UI when it's active.
- 빛의 쇄도
Discipline, Holy: Now also has a chance to activate its effect on cast for these following spells; 회개, 빛의 권능: 신성화, 회복의 기원, and 치유의 기원.
- Shadow: Now has a 20% chance to activate its effect for Shadow Priests (up from a 15% chance).
now deals 10% more damage, and mana return has been increased by 20%.
no longer benefits from Haste and its health has been reduced by 75%, but fixed a bug where
wasn't being affected by base Resilience. 뒤틀린 운명
's damage and healing threshold to activate has been increased to 35% (up from 20%).Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양
- Major Glyphs
Glyph of Dark Binding's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양.
까맣게 탄 문양 causes 회복의 기원 to only bounce between the target and the caster.
now reduces the cooldown on
without reducing its duration.
Glyph of Lightspring has been renamed to 까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 causes to heal for 50% more, but no longer automatically heal targets. Allies can click on the to heal.
Glyph of Lightwell has been renamed to 까맣게 탄 문양
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 increases the number of charges on by 2.
now causes 정화
to heal the target for 5% of their maximum health after successfully dispelling a magical effect or disease (up from 3%). 까맣게 탄 문양
now causes 신의 권능: 보호막
to reflect 70% of the damage absorbed (up from 45%). New Minor Glyphs
- 까맣게 탄 문양 causes the Priest's healing spells to momentarily grant angelic wings.
- 문양: 격려의 찬가: A spirit appears above the Priest while channeling Hymns.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 공허의 전환 causes the Priest and their target to exchange appearances for several seconds.
- 문양: 샤 Transforms the Priest's 어둠의 마귀 and 환각의 마귀 into a Sha Beast.
- Discipline/Holy PvP 2-piece set bonus' (4-piece set bonus pre-Season 12) 신성한 불똥 effect can no longer be dispeled.
- Shadow PvP 4-piece set bonus is no longer an area-of-effect and only affects the character that dispels 흡혈의 손길.
- 회피 now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%), cooldown has been reduced to 2 minutes (down from 3 minutes), and duration has been reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15 seconds).
- 속결 now deals 10% less damage.
- 칼날 부채 damage has been increased by 25%.
- now restores 4% of maximum health every 3 seconds, up from 3%.
- 사악한 일격 deals an increased 240% of weapon damage (up from 145%), but now costs 50 Energy (up from 40 Energy).
- Assassination Rogues should no longer be eligible for any other weapon types except daggers in situations where loot is automatically awarded(Raid Finder, Bonus Rolls, Heroic/Normal Scenarios, and the upcoming Flexible Raid difficulty.)
- 사각 지대 now deals 645% weapon damage (up from 460%).
- 절단 now deals 280% weapon damage (up from 200%).
- New passive ability, 무정함: This passive ability is learned by Combat Rogues at Level 32. The Rogue gains a 20% chance per combo point (100% chance at 5 combo points) to immediately regain 1 combo point while performing a finishing move.
- 광기의 학살자 targeting has been changed. If 폭풍의 칼날 is not active, 광기의 학살자 will now hit the Rogue's target 7 times or pick the closest eligible target if none had been selected. 광기의 학살자 will continue to work as it has while 폭풍의 칼날 is active.
- now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 125%).
- 전투 능력 now increases Attack Power by 40% (up from 30%).
- Fixed an issue where certain conditions can cause 폭풍의 칼날 to not deal damage to additional nearby opponents.
- 기습 now deals 380% weapon damage (up from 275%).
- 과다출혈 now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- 질주's cost has been reduced to 15 Energy (down from 30 Energy).
- 구사일생 now reduces damage taken by 85% after activating (up from 80%).
- now allows the Rogue to use 매복, 목조르기, and 비열한 습격 from 40 yards away (up from 30 yards).
- 밤추적자 now increases damage dealt by abilities while stealthed by 50%, up from 25%.
- now stuns the target at 4 applications of the poison (down from 5 applications).
- 그림자 밟기 now has a reduced cooldown of 20 seconds (down from 24 seconds).
까맣게 탄 문양
- Major Glyphs
Glyph of Adrenaline Rush's effect is now baseline and has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양.
까맣게 탄 문양 reduces the cooldown of Redirect by 50 seconds (down from Redirect no longer has a cooldown).
now only removes damage-over-time effects that would cause 실명
to break. For Rogues that also have the 비열한 수법
talent, this means 실명
will no longer remove the Rogue’s poison or bleed effects.
Glyph of Crippling Poison has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now causes 칼날 부채 to also damage the armor of its victims, applying 1 application of the Weakened Armor effect to each target.
Glyph of Debilitation has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 increases the healing received by the Rogue while is active.
now increases the healing of
by an additional 1% (up from 0.5%).
Glyph of Sap has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 causes ability to also increase damage done to targets affected by 과다출혈.
now reduces the cooldown of Shiv by 3 seconds (was 2 seconds). New Minor Glyphs
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 혼란 now summons a decoy at the target location.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 투척 and 죽음의 투척 abilities will now throw axes regardless of the Rogue's currently equipped weapon.
- Rogue Tier-15 4-piece set bonus (아이템 - 도적 T15 4P 보너스) now causes 어둠의 칼날 to reduce the cost of all abilities by 15% (down from 40%).
- 연쇄 치유's effectiveness will no longer decrease with each jump (up from a 30% reduction to healing with each jump).
- 's summoned Greater Earth Elemental will no longer taunt off players that are in a tanking specialization.
- Fire Elemental Totem's summoned Greater Fire Elemental now deals 10% less damage.
- 치유의 비's healing has been reduced by 30%, and the area-of-effect has been increased to 12 yards (up from 10 yards). In addition, 치유의 비 now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- 폭풍의 일격's debuff now also affects 정기 작렬, and now deals 380% weapon damage (down from 450% weapon damage).
- damage has been increased by 83%.
- now increases the healing done by 치유의 비 by 100% in addition to the ability's current effects.
- 성난 해일's mana cost has been reduced by 25%.
- 영혼 이동 now has a cooldown of 90 seconds, down from 120 seconds.
- has been redesigned.
Healing an ally with , 치유의 물결, 치유의 파도, or 연쇄 치유, increases the duration of 치유의 비 by 4 seconds.
- Damaging an enemy with , , 대지 충격, or 폭풍의 일격 increases the duration of 치유의 비 by 4 seconds.
- can increase the duration of 치유의 비 up to a maximum of 40 seconds.
' spell duplication effect can no longer occur more than once every 4 seconds when used on friendly or hostile players and player pets or guardians. 치유의 해일 토템
is no longer a talent and is a baseline ability for all Shamans. Additionally, this totem will now heal 12 raid members (up from 5) when used in a 25-player instance.
돌의 보루 토템
- New Talent: 세찬 물결. This new talent replaces Healing Tide Totem, increases healing done by 치유의 토템 by 100%, and causes the totem to heal 2 targets at once.
's initial damage absorption shield now absorbs an additional 33% in damage.
Totemic Restoration has been replaced with a new talent, 토템의 지속력
- New talent: 토템의 지속력. Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one non-Fire totem can benefit from this effect at a time.
- effect now applies to the Shaman, not the target.
- effect now increases damage by 30%, up from 20%.
- New Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양: now has a chance to add a charge to the Shaman's active 대지의 보호막. This cannot cause 대지의 보호막 to exceed 9 charges.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Successfully Purging a target now grants a stack of .
New Minor Glyphs
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the cooldown on 연쇄 치유 by 2 seconds, down from a 4 second increase.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now heals the target for 5% of the Shaman's maximum health (up from 4%).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the cooldown and duration for by 50%, up from 40%.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now reduces the cooldown of by 2 seconds.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 now increases the cooldown of after reflecting a harmful spell by 20 seconds (down from a 35-second cooldown increase).
- 까맣게 탄 문양 no longer increases the healing of 치유의 비.
- 까맣게 탄 문양 reduces the initial direct healing of 성난 해일 by 75%, down from a 90% reduction to healing.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 영혼의 귀환 now takes the Shaman to their capital's Earthshrine.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 사술 now transforms enemies into a Compy.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Summons a random Fire, Water, or Nature familiar. Familiars of different types have a tendency to fight each other.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: The Shaman's 불타는 토템 now resembles Vol'jin's Serpent Ward.
- 문양: 머무는 고대의 영혼: Resurrecting someone with 고대의 영혼 causes a ghostly ancestor to follow them around for a short time.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Allows the Shaman to summon a rain storm of frogs at a targeted location.
- 문양: 랩터 정령: Spirit Wolves are replaced with Spirit Raptors.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 늑대 정령 can be now be used while the Shaman is a ghost.
- Elemental Shaman 2-piece PvP set bonus (번개 보호막 연마) has been changed. It now allows to be triggered once every 1.5 seconds instead of once every 3 seconds.
- Enhancement Shaman 4-piece PvP set bonus (냉기화염 무기) now causes the Shaman's to also reduce the target's movement speed for 3 seconds.
- 부패 damage has been increased by 10%.
- 악마의 관문s are no longer attackable once more. The debuff from using a 악마의 관문 has been increased to 60 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- 마의 갑옷 no longer reduces all damage taken by 10%.
- now deals 13% more damage, costs 2% less mana, and no longer increases the duration of damage-over-time spells.
- 제물 damage has been increased by 10%.
- 불의 비 now has a reduced chance to generate Burning Embers.
- 제라스의 고서 now infuses additional spells with fel magic (green fire effect).
Summon 지옥마 소환, Summon 공포마, 심연불정령 소환, , , and .
- 고통 damage has been increased by 16%.
- no longer energizes Soul Shards from the pets and guardians of players and now deals 34% less damage, and if other periodic Affliction damage effects are triggered by , they now deal 60% of their normal damage (down from 100%).
- 유령 출몰 now deals 50% more damage, and increases damage done by all of the Warlock's other spells against the target by 40%.
- now deals 34% less damage, and causes all of of the Warlock's other periodic Affliction damage effects to instantly deal 30% of their normal periodic damage (down from 50%).
- 일몰 now gives 부패 a 10% chance to generate a Soul Shard (up from a 5% chance), but the increased chance only works on the most recently applied 부패.
- 영혼 바꾸기 no longer does any damage, and now copies damage-over-time effects instead of just moving them without needing a glyph. Copied effects now once again preserve their power and duration. Duration has been reduced to 3 seconds (down from 20 seconds).
- 불안정한 고통 damage has been increased by 21%.
- now increases the effects of 특화: 악령술의 대가 by an additional 30%.
- 혼돈의 화살's damage has been increased by 15%.
- Archimonde's has been redesigned and renamed into .
gives the Warlock's Dark Soul spell two charges.
no longer affects Drain Life.
- For Affliction Warlocks, 흑마법서: 희생 now increases the power of various single target spells by 20% (down from 30%).
no longer replaces
is now a passive talent that increases
's damage by 50%, and healing by 150%. The talent no longer turns the ability into an area-of-effect spell. 공포의 울부짖음
is no longer a talent and is now a baseline skill for all Warlocks.
- is a new talent replacing 공포의 울부짖음. The Warlock sends out a cone of Shadow damage, snaring targets, has a 20-second cooldown.
no longer reduces movement speed, and will now allow the Warlock to cast 소각
, and 어둠의 화살
is no longer a passive ability. 10 seconds with a 60 second cooldown, and increases the area of area-of-effect by 500% and increases damage by 100% for 부패의 씨앗
, 지옥 화염
, and 불의 비
. 영혼 갈취
can now also activate from 어둠의 연소
, and caps out at 15% of the Warlock and their pet's maximum health (down from 100%). 영혼의 고리
now transfers 20% of damage taken by the Warlock to their pet, and 3% of all damage dealt by the Warlock will be returned as healing for the Warlock and their pet. This ability is always active while the Warlock's pet is active.Glyphs
- Major Glyphs
Glyph of Dark Soul has been replaced by 까맣게 탄 문양.
까맣게 탄 문양 causes 혼돈의 낙인 to hit 2 additional nearby targets.
Glyph of Everlasting Affliction has been replaced by 까맣게 탄 문양
까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 영원한 결의 into a passive ability that provides a constant 10% reduction to damage taken.
no longer causes 공포
to have a cooldown. 까맣게 탄 문양
now summons 4 Wild Imps (down from 5 Wild Imps).
Glyph of Shadowflame has been replaced with 까맣게 탄 문양
- 까맣게 탄 문양 reduces the damage reduction of 영원한 결의 by 20%, but the cooldown is reduced by 60 seconds.
Glyph of Soul Swap has been replaced with Glyph of Havoc.
- : 대혼란 gains 3 additional charges, but the cooldown is increased by 35 seconds.
- Battle, Berserker and Defensive Stance now have a 1.5-second cooldown (down from 3 seconds).
- now also increases the damage of 천둥벼락 by 50%.
- 치명상 damage has been increased by 65%.
- now also triggers on critical hits from 압도 and 방패 밀쳐내기.
- 무력화 is no longer on a global cooldown.
- 가로막기 now also breaks roots and snares when used.
- 분쇄의 투척 no longer costs rage.
- 방패의 벽 no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- 주문 반사 no longer requires a shield. If the Warrior does not have a shield equipped, it will show a visual of an equipped shield.
- now also reduces the cost of 천둥벼락 by 10 Rage.
- 격돌 now deals 25% more damage, but the Rage cost has been increased by 25% as well. While is active, Slam will deal 35% of damage dealt against the primary target to all other enemies within 2 yards, and targets affected by receives 10% more damage.
- now causes melee attacks to strike an additional nearby target for 75% of the initial damage (up from 50%).
- 복수 now generates 20 Rage (up from 15 Rage).
- is a new passive ability learned by Protection Warriors at level 76. When the Warrior dodges or parries any attack, they gain 50% of their Parry and Dodge as an additional bonus to Critical Strike for 20 seconds.
- now activates from critical hits with 방패 밀쳐내기 instead of a flat 20% chance, and the ability will make the next or 회전베기 be a critical hit in addition to costing no Rage.
- 칼날폭풍's cooldown has decreased to 60 seconds (down from 1.5 minutes).
Arms: Bladestorm now deals 180% of weapon damage (up from 120%).
- Protection: Bladestorm now deals 160% of weapon damage (down from 240%).
's snare and bleed effects are now two separate debuffs. Clearing one of the effects will no longer remove the other.
now instantly heals the warrior for 10% of their total health (up from 5%), and an additional 10% over 5 seconds (up from 5%).
now heals the Warrior for 20% of their maximum health at all times (up from 15% on attack and 20% on kills that yield experience or honor). 폭풍망치
now has a duration of 4 seconds (up from 3 seconds), and has an off-hand attack for Fury Warriors. 경계
no longer transfers damage to the Warrior. The talent now reduces amount of damage the target takes by 30% for 12 seconds. 전쟁인도자
now roots the target for 4 seconds instead of stunning them for 3 seconds. The 50% reduction to movement speed snare effect for 8 seconds remains unchanged. 까맣게 탄 문양
will now cause 전쟁인도자
to root an additional 2 nearby targets.Glyphs
New Minor Glyphs
- New Major Glyphs
까맣게 탄 문양: Killing an enemy with 마무리 일격 grants Rage.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 영웅의 투척 now leaves an axe in the target, which can be retrieved by moving within 5 yards of the target to finish the cooldown of 영웅의 투척. This effect will only occur when 영웅의 투척 is cast from more than 10 yards away from the target.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: 소용돌이 gives additional Rage over time, but for that time the Warrior no longer generates Rage from auto-attacks.
- 까맣게 탄 문양: Removes the threat generation bonus from 선봉대.
- 문양: 무기의 달인: Shout abilities cause the appearance of the Warrior's weapon to change to that of a random weapon from their primary bag for a short time.
- Wrathion's Legendary Questline
All bosses in 천둥의 왕좌 now have a chance to drop a 힘의 인장 or 지혜의 인장 in addition to their normal loot for players on the appropriate step in the legendary questline. Players should no longer be receiving excess 힘의 인장 or 지혜의 인장.
- The first eight bosses in 오그리마 공성전 have a chance to drop a 힘의 인장, 지혜의 인장, 제국의 비밀, or 티탄 마법석 in addition to their normal loot for players on the appropriate step in the legendary questline.
: Fixed an issue where players may sometimes not receive credit for defeating Hei Feng.Creatures
Pet Battles General
- Bonus Roll change: Players that don’t have a coin or elect to not use a Bonus Roll when defeating one of the world bosses (분노의 샤, 갈레온, 나락크, and 운다스타) can come back later that same week to use the Bonus Roll. The limit has not changed and remains one attempt and one bonus roll per boss, per week.
- 바위 트로그 광전사 now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- 바위 트로그 흙점쟁이 now drops trivial items and can no longer be pickpocketed.
- A new pet battle tournament is available on the Timeless Isle, more details coming soon!
- Round timers in PvP Pet Battles will now get progressively shorter for a player who takes more than 15 seconds to issue a command during their turn.
- Players are now able to trade in any 3 of the same family specific Flawless Battle-Stones for a single .
- Viewable pet battles will now display working health bars.
- Battle Pet levels are now only shown on the map if you are tracking Battle Pets.
- Aquatic type's passive effect now reduces damage from damage-over-time effects by 50%, up from 25%.
- Critter type's passive effect now makes critters immune to roots, stuns, and sleep effects.
- Dragonkin type's passive effect now activates after an attack brings a target's to below 50% health, up from 25%.
- Elemental type's passive effect now only affects negative direct effects of weather. (E.g. Sandstorm's accuracy reduction won't be applied, but the damage reduction will.)
- Magic type's passive effect now caps damage taken at 35% of maximum health, up from 40%.
- Battle Pet Training cost and the price of pets sold by Battle Pet Trainers have been greatly reduced.
Battle Pet Abilities
- Any Battle Pet that could be awarded from a 천둥의 왕좌 boss on Raid Finder difficulty can now be won from a bonus roll, in addition to the standard bonus roll reward.
- 다크문 비행선: Several abilities have swapped positions.
- 판다렌 기계용: Several abilities have swapped positions.
- 작은 회오리: The 모래폭풍 ability has been replaced with 번개 부르기.
- Battle Pet abilities with a component that increases in damage every time it hits will no longer reset when an opponent's pet gets swapped. (비전 작렬, 개구리 입맞춤, etc.)
- Accuracy now affects the entire team.
- 번개 부르기's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- Dark Simulacrum has been replaced with a new ability, 썩음. 썩음 deals Undead damage and temporarily turns the enemy pet's type into Undead.
- 죽음의 손아귀 cooldown increased to 4 rounds (up from 3 rounds), damage has been reduced by 50%, and hit chance has been reduced to match similar abilities.
- 황천문 damage has been reduced by 33%.
- 모래폭풍's duration has been reduced to 5 rounds (down from 9 rounds), and cooldown has been increased to 5 rounds (up from 3 rounds).
- 쓸어내기 damage has been reduced by 33%.
- 세뿔 돌진 damage has been reduced by 11.5% and now has a 1-round cooldown.
- 세뿔 방패 now displays the correct amount of damage reduction.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosRaids
- The chance for awarding loot from kills or bonus rolls has been increased for 모구샨 금고, 공포의 심장, 영원한 봄의 정원, and 천둥의 왕좌 on Raid Finder difficulty.
- The chance for awarding loot from using a bonus roll has been increased for 천둥의 왕좌 on Normal difficulty.
- All enemies in 천둥의 왕좌 now have a debuff called Shado-Pan Onslaught, which reduces their health and damage by 20%.
- Fixed an issue where credit for the achievement 안개도깨비의 실체... 충격! was not being awarded to players who are dead or in Spirit of Redemption form.
- Players who obtain a realm-best time in a Challenge Mode dungeon (group must contain at least 3 people from the same realm to qualify) will receive a temporary title specific to each dungeon (e.g. Siegebreaker for 니우짜오 사원 공성전투, Darkmaster for 스칼로맨스, etc.). This title will persist for as long as a player retains the top time on the realm. Holding a realm-best time at any point will also confer a permanent Feat of Strength to record the accomplishment.
- Heroic Scenarios no longer have a minimum item level requirement to enter.
- Base Resilience now reduces damage players deal to others players by 72% (up from 65%).
- Battle Fatigue now reduces healing for players that are engaged in PvP combat by 55% (up from 45%).
- Season 14 Grievous gear is now available.
- Elite versions of Season 14 Grievous are now available as a mark of prestige for players that are able to attain a personal rating of 2000 and earn 27,000 Conquest Points in the current season. Pricing per piece remains the same but the previous piece requirement has been removed.
- Season 13 Tyrannical gear can now be purchased with Honor Points.
- Season 12 Malevolent gear can now be crafted.
- Equipping any pair of PvP trinkets from Season 12 or later will now grant a 10% reduction in damage taken from other players.
- : For testing purposes, Grievous Flaskataur will be available near the Alliance/Horde shrines near Vale of Eternal Blossoms selling standard Grievous gear for gold.
- : For testing purposes, the item level scaling of gear in Arenas, Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds has been increased to 512 during the 5.4 PTR. Season 14 Grievous Conquest gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- All non-gladiator gear in Battlegrounds, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas will be scaled down to an item level ceiling of 496.
Grievous Gladiator gear is exempt from this item level ceiling.
- The item level ceiling will increase at a rate of 1 item level point per week until it reaches a maximum of 512.
- rewards for winning a random or call-to-arms Battleground match has been increased.
First win of the day now awards 150 (up from 100).
- Subsequent wins now awards 75 (up from 50).
- Bombs are no longer an item held in the player's inventory and will now do considerably more damage, 4500 (up from 1250).
- Players carrying a bomb now have a button that allows them to place it with a spell effect over their heads.
Placing a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
- Disarming a bomb takes 2 seconds, and can be interrupted like a Battleground capture point.
Demolishers will no longer have the Ram ability and only one will spawn at each stage.
- For Arena matches lasting longer than 15 minutes, one of the teams will receive a buff called 군중의 선택 that increases damage, critical strike chance, stealth detection, and reduces damage taken. The buff is awarded based on the following criteria.
Team with the largest number of players alive.
- Team that brought an enemy player closest to death (lowest health).
Arena Rating scaling in the 2v2 bracket has been tuned to be consistent with the 3v3 bracket.
- 사마귀 유물 음향 탐지기 no longer randomizes digsites when acquired, and is more difficult to obtain. They can now only be purchased as part of a 사마귀 유물 사냥꾼의 도구, which includes a 전승지기의 지도.
- A number of new cooking recipes have been added, including new foods that give +300 to a primary stat and noodle carts. Some of these new recipes can be learned from drops in the 영원꽃 골짜기, others from quests.
- Players who have learned the first recipe in each of “the ways” can discover a questline that starts on the Timeless Isle: 오래전 잊힌 국수 비법. Heroes will search for a long-lost pandaren recipe allowing them to build and run their own noodle cart. The all-new questline will revisit some old zones and dungeons, culminating in a solo scenario with a unique time-management mini-game.
- The noodle cart allows a player to set themselves up as a vendor and distribute powerful noodle soups to their faction.
- Engineers that are able to acquire 설계도: 선임기술자 자르드의 일지 can learn to craft 자르드의 기묘한 에너지원; a new material used in a number of new engineering schematics. The journal can be obtained as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
- 블링트론 4000 선물 상자 now has a chance to contain 블링이, a companion pet.
- With the lakes and rivers in the 영원꽃 골짜기 drained of water, the Cloud Serpents carried little buckets of 보석 열대어 and relocated them to the 영원의 섬 so they can thrive once more.
- Many new glyph techniques have been added, and some existing glyphs have been changed. Some of the new techniques can be obtained from creatures anywhere in Pandaria, while others can only be found on powerful creatures that reside on the Timeless Isle.
- A new technique to create 제작된 극악무도한 검투사의 불굴 메달 can be found as a world drop.
- New Raid and PvP leatherworking patterns have been added. These new patterns can be researched by crafting 경화 고결 가죽, allowing the leatherworker to learn a random new pattern.
- Patterns for 경화 고결 가죽 could be found as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
- Leatherworkers can find a pattern to craft 분노의 북 as a drop from creatures in Pandaria. The drums can be used by anyone to give their raid a minor bloodlust-like effect.
- New Raid and PvP tailoring patterns have been added. These new patterns can be researched by crafting 천신의 옷감, allowing the tailor to learn a random new pattern.
- Patterns for 천신의 옷감 could be found as a drop from creatures in Pandaria.
- All permanent item enhancements provided by 마법부여, 기계공학, 가죽세공, 재봉술, and various vendors and quests are now able to be applied to items of any level. This means all enchantments can now be applied to heirloom items.
High level enhancements applied to items equipped by low level players have their power scaled down to be similar to enhancements intended for that level range.
- Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.
Adjustments have been made to Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters.
- Epic quality (purple) 용맹 점수 items sold by the 음영파 강습단 now have their reputation requirements reduced to Friendly or below, and have their 용맹 점수 cost reduced by 34%.
- Epic quality (purple) 용맹 점수 items sold by all other Mists of Pandaria faction quartermasters no longer have reputation requirements, and will now cost 정의 점수 instead of Valor.
- Rare quality (blue) items have their 정의 점수 cost reduced by 75%.
- No changes for items that require an Exalted reputation.
Drinking a duplicate flask with less than 15 minutes remaining will now extend the duration of the new flask by that amount.
The conversion rate for 정의 점수
have changed. The conversion rate is now 500 정의 점수
(up from 375 Justice per 250 Honor).
Trinket, enchant, set bonus, and legendary meta-gem effects whose triggered effect benefits from haste no longer also have their chance to trigger the benefit from haste. Activation chances for those effects have been adjusted to compensate will now be displayed on their tooltip. 축전의 원시 다이아몬드
, and Legendary melee cloaks (공루 - 쉬엔의 힘
and 펀위 - 쉬엔의 분노
) now have a 40% reduced chance to activate its effects for characters that are in a tanking specialization. 불요불굴의 원시 다이아몬드
's effect now grants a 20% damage reduction to all damage taken (up from only physical damage), and its activation rate has been doubled.
: For testing purposes, Flaskataur, Esq. will be available near the Niuzao Temple selling normal Tier-16 armor and Tier-16 trinkets
: For testing purposes, Glyphataur, Ph.D (He's a doctor!) will be available near the Alliance/Horde shrines in Vale of Eternal Blossoms selling new glyphs.
- The vestigial Use Hardware sound option has been removed.