BlizzardNew Character Models: Blood Elf
Twitter Integration (Guide)
- Character models for Blood Elves have been overhauled with an increase to fidelity and texture resolution; while retaining the core look and feel of the originals.
- Some character models received additional tweaks and adjustments.
New Heirloom Collections Tab (Guide)
- Characters can now send Tweets for items, achievements, and screenshots from within the game client using the /share command.
- This feature can be enabled by accessing a new social settings pane to add or remove a Twitter account.
- The Collections system now supports Heirloom items.
- To activate this feature, visit Social options in the Interface menu to enable, add, or disconnect a Twitter account.
Heirlooms with no upgrades can scale up to level 60.
- Heirlooms with 1 upgrade level can scale up to level 90.
- Heirlooms with 2 upgrade levels can scale up to level 100.
- Old heirlooms that have been upgraded to scale to level 85 are grandfathered in with 1 upgrade level.
New neck slot Heirlooms
are now available and allows the character to cast a heal once a minute. This heal shares a cooldown with potions and 생명석
Vendors in 스톰윈드
(Alliance) and 언더시티
(Horde) now sells Heirlooms for gold.
Alternate methods for obtaining Heirlooms and Heirloom upgrade tokens are also available.
- Darkmoon Faire sells Heirlooms for 다크문 축제 상품권.
- Argent Tournament sells Heirloom upgrade tokens for 용사의 인장.
- Some world events now sell Heirloom upgrade tokens for currency obtained through the event.
Collecting 35 heirloom items awards a special mount usable by level 1 characters. (운전기사 딸린 붕붕이
) Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- New Garrison Visitors
One of five new visitors may visit each day offering a quest to anyone that visits players with a Tier 3 Garrison.
Defeat a dungeon boss: Completing this daily quest awards Garrison Resources.
- Defeat a raid boss: Completing this weekly quest awards gold and an item level 645 token with a chance for it to be an item level 655 token.
- Bounty (intended for 2 or more players): Group up with 2 or more additional players to hunt down and defeat a powerful enemy and you’ll earn gold and a chance to get an heirloom quest item off of the creature you kill for the quest.
- Relic: Completing these quests will reward gold and ultimately Harrison Jones as a new Follower.
- Profession: Get your hands on more Primal Spirits, reduce surplus reagents, and buy new recipes for crafted upgrades and transmutes.
For the Pet Battlers out there, there's a separate chance for an additional visitor offering unique Pet Battles
with a chance to award a bag containing Pet Battle items and new Battle Pets. (새끼 탈부크
, 번개비늘 새끼 곰치
, 해골 천둥매
) Summon a Raid or World Boss
New Garrison Music Box (Guide)
- Players may find an item while completing a Garrison Invasion that that summons one of six new raid or world boss in the Garrison.
- Summoned raid or world bosses have scaling health and is intended for 10-40 players.
New Garrison Vendor New Follower Trait: Treasure Hunter
- Players can assemble a music box allowing them to play music in their Garrisons.
- The music box can be obtained as a reward from a new quest found in your Garrison.
- New songs can be collected from throughout the world to expand your music library.
- 극한의 시체청소부 trait increases the amount of gold rewarded from a mission.
Follower Missions (Guide)
- Garrison Followers may now be upgraded to item level 675.
Follower Mission UI Improvements
- New Profession Missions are now available on upgrading a profession building to level 3. Successfully completing these missions award an item that allows instant completion of work orders (Rush Orders).
- Players can unlock Relic and Bounty missions for their followers by completing the corresponding Relic or Bounty quest offered by one of the random daily new visitors to the Garrison.
- New exploration missions are available to players with a skill of at least 1 in Archeology. Successfully completing these missions can award Archeology fragments, keystones, or treasure maps for a Draenor zone. Treasure maps obtained in this manner does not require quest achievement completion for the Draenor zone.
- Archeology Vendors in 폭풍방패 and 전쟁의 창 now sell an item that'll spawn a follower exploration mission for 5 복원한 유물s. (탐험가의 공책)
- New Level-100 Scouting missions to a Battlefield now awards an item that grants access to missions that award 에펙시스 수정s.
- New Raid missions to 검은바위 용광로 (click here for list) are now available for a cache that awards level 665, 680, or 695 items.
- New follower missions have been added that can award gold, 에펙시스 수정s, 야만의 피, or Augmentation runes (룬 주머니).
- Missions that go over 100% completion chance now awards a bonus to the base 경험치.
- Level-100 Garrison resource missions now award more 주둔지 자원.
- Level 90-94 gold and Garrison Resource missions will now continue to appear even if there are no Followers that are level 90-94.
- 시체청소부 trait for Followers now increases 주둔지 자원 gained from a mission by 100% (down from 200%).
- List of missions available now displays the amount of bonus 경험치, gold, and resources awarded without having to mouse-over the mission tooltip.
- Improved tooltips displaying which followers that can counter threats on a mission.
Followers that can counter a threat and available show up with a green checkmark.
- Followers that can counter a threat but are out on a mission displays the time remaining until the follower is available.
- Followers that can counter a threat but assigned to a building will display a working icon.
A new icon will notify the player when assigning a follower that'll receive less 경험치
reward because they're below level or item level requirements.
Garrisons with 10 or more followers now have access to a sortable list with a quick overview of how many followers can counter a particular threat or how long a follower will be out on a mission. Garrison Buildings
연금술 연구소 레벨 3
- Garrison Work Order Changes (Guide)
Work orders now check if a follower is assigned to the building every 4 hours when factoring in production bonuses.
- Followers assigned to work at a building now receive 경험치 for each work order that they provide a production bonus on.
- Players now have an option to queue up all remaining work order slots through the building's work order UI.
- NPCs that accept Work Orders are now titled as such along with a new interaction cursor to make them easier to locate.
Armory (드워프 참호 / 전쟁 준비실 레벨 3 / 드워프 참호 / 전쟁 준비실 레벨 3)
- Level 2: Followers working at the 연금술 연구소 레벨 3 now offers a choice on the free potions you want to receive, but those potions are now soulbound.
외양간 레벨 3
- Level 3: A daily quest (고물 녹이기) has been added to allow players to exchange 강철 호드 고물 for an armor or weapon enhancement token.
병영 레벨 3
- 외양간 레벨 3 traps are no longer targetable, causes the cursor to be highlighted, or usable in Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas, or outside of Draenor.
- Barn traps can now be placed on top of a trap that has already been sprung.
- 야만의 피 now drops more frequently when a follower is assigned to the building (it didn't affect the chance previously).
- Caged creatures now stack to 1000 (up from 20).
낚시터 레벨 3
- A vendor at the 병영 레벨 3 now sells an item that allows a character to shrink their Bodyguards for 60 minutes (경호원 축소 장치).
제재소 레벨 3
- Nat Pagle (Level 3 낚시터 레벨 3) will give you any of the standard baits if you ask nicely.
- Lunkers can now be caught from fishing pools and have an improved catch rate with higher fishing skill.
- Summoned Cavedwellers now drops random fish flesh and drops less 실한 지렁이.
- Fish Eggs used as turn-in for the Fishing Shack Daily quest are now bind on pickup and no longer have a sell value.
마법사 탑 / 정기의 오두막 레벨 3 / 마법사 탑 / 정기의 오두막 레벨 3 Mine
- 제재소 레벨 3 no longer requires 주둔지 자원 to build or upgrade.
- Work orders now award 30 Garrison Resource (up from 20).
동물원 레벨 3
- 광부의 커피 no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, and has a sell price. It now has an exclusive category so it cannot be applied multiple times by splitting it into different stacks. However, the aura can now correctly stack up to 5 times.
- 잘 보존된 채광용 곡괭이 no longer has a stack limit, is now bind on pickup, has a sell price, and offers a bonus even if you have the 일꾼의 채광용 곡괭이.
재활용 처리장 레벨 3
- Reduced the difficulty of quests to unlock the 동물원 레벨 3, elite pet challenges, and pet battle daily quests.
- Tier-3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.
- Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage. Weapon and Armor enhancement tokens that can upgrade a Follower's weapon or armor item levels will continue to have a chance to drop from Salvage Crates.
교역소 레벨 3
- The fireplace in Tier-2 and Tier-3 Alliance Garrison Town Halls can now be used as a cooking fire.
- Players trading 주둔지 자원 for tradeskill materials can now shift-click to specify the amount of items they want to purchase.
- Trading Post Parts that drop in 아쉬란 now have a chance to drop from all creatures and NPCs that drop Artifact Fragments, with an increased drop chance based on the quality of the creature or NPCs.
- 교역소 레벨 3 no longer requires 주둔지 자원 to build or upgrade.
- Some merchants have started accepting 초승달 칼날고기 살덩이 as payment.
Cosmetic Transformations and Toy Effects
- Players that have performed above-and-beyond expectations for a Gold rating while defending their Garrisons from an invasion can now attain a Platinum rating. Platinum rating awards a level 660 item and a chance at obtaining an item that can be used to summon a raid or world boss.
- Improvements have been made to the way that cosmetic transformations are handled. Previously, using another transformation would overwrite or cancel an existing effect. Now, characters can retain multiple cosmetic transformations and the one with the highest priority will be visible. If a higher priority transformation is canceled or expires, the next highest priority transformation will then be visible.
- Cosmetic transformation effects that do not have a mount riding animation are now temporarily suppressed when using a mount (previously, the effect is either canceled or prevented the use of mounts while active). Characters will regain the transformation once they dismount.
- Cosmetic transformations that alter the character's appearance now have a higher priority than Druid combat forms. This means Druids can keep a transformation while shapeshifted.
- Many Druid shapeshift forms now have attachment points on the head and back for cosmetic toy effects such as Blazing Wings or Pepe. Additional shapeshift forms may receive attachment points in the future.
- To retain and improve readability in rated PvP environments, cosmetic transformations are now suppressed for all classes while inside a rated PvP environment (Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds).
- Accounts with an inactive subscription are now able to log in with the same restrictions that Starter Edition accounts have with the additional perk of being able to join guilds that characters on the account already are a member of.
- Removed the requirement to have a character that's level 55 or higher to unlock the Death Knight as a playable class.
- New Graphics Options
Particle Density in graphics settings now have 3 detail levels (down from 5). This may affect the number of particles generated by some particle systems.
- Ambient Occlusion
Added new ambient occlusion method NVIDIA HBAO+, available on all DirectX 11 capable video cards.
- MSAA is once again supported, with additional controls for fine-tuning under Advanced graphics options.
- A new SSAA anti-aliasing option is now available for high-end video cards.
- Per-pixel deferred point lights have been added to create more realistic lighting throughout Draenor.
- Tertiary Stats for Avoidance, Speed, and Leech now provide about four times as much benefit per stat point.
- All rings, neck, cloak, and trinket items that can be acquired in 나그란드 (A level 98+ zone) or later should now be better suited for the character's loot specialization. This means tanks should no longer receive items with no bonus Armor and healers should no longer receive items with no Spirit from sources like item tokens, quests or Personal loot mode in Dungeons and Raids for those item slots.
Class Changes Talent Balance
석화 when used, now triggers a 30-second shared cooldown with other PvP trinkets that breaks crowd-control effects.
Developer Commentary: A primary focus for class changes in Patch 6.1 is improving overall talent balance. Not every talent needs to be useful in every situation; and in fact it's often better if they have strengths and weaknesses. But we do try to have each talent be useful in some situations, and make them close enough in value that if you really enjoy the gameplay of a talent you don't feel like you're dragging your group down by using it.For these changes we focused primarily on tuning (tweaking numbers), and nearly all changes are buffs to underperforming talents. The goal is to reach more variety of viable builds, without bringing down the existing popular choices.
- 죽음의 기사
신드라고사의 숨결 no longer has an initial Runic Power cost, but only applies the Mark of Sindragosa for Blood Death Knights.
- 죽음 착취 now heals the 죽음의 기사 for 400% of damage dealt (up from 335%).
- 파멸 now only reduces damage taken for Blood Death Knights.
- damage has been increased by 20% and now only grants Runic Power to Blood Death Knights.
뻣뻣한 털 (Guardian) now has a 30-second cooldown (down from 1 minute).
- Force of Nature's Treants has been buffed with a 35% increase to their health and spellpower, and an 80% increase to their armor and attack power.
- 엘룬의 수호자 (Guardian) now also reduces the rage cost of by the 드루이드's base dodge chance percentage.
- (Restoration) now lasts 7 seconds (up from 5 seconds).
- (Restoration) now also increases the healing of 신속한 치유 by 20%.
- 소생 now instantly heals for 30% of max health (up from 22%).
- (Balance) damage has been increased by 16%, and now has a duration of 24 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
탄막 damage has been increased by 21%.
- 활기 now instantly heals for 30% of max health (up from 22%).
- damage has been increased by 25%.
- damage has been increased by 62%.
- 쇄도 now lasts 40 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
now has a 1-minute cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes).
- 혜성 폭풍 (Frost) damage has increased by 94% but deals 33.3% less damage in PvP combat.
- 무의 존재 should now provide protection against many more effects, and function more consistently.
- 서리 회오리 (Frost) now roots the target instead of stunning them, but the root is no longer affected by diminishing returns.
- 환영 복제 copies of Frost Mages now deal 15% less damage with 얼음 화살.
기세등등 now increases Spirit by 10% instead of increasing maximum mana by 20%.
- (Mistweaver) healing increased by 50%.
- 기의 파동 damage has been increased by 51%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
- (Mistweaver) healing while in Serpent Stance is increased by 40%, and is now usable while channeling 위안의 안개. Healing while in Crane Stance is reduced by 33.3%.
- 기공탄 damage has increased by 150% and healing has increased by 42%.
- 소용돌이 용의 주먹 (Windwalker) damage increased by 25%.
- 평화의 고리 now incapacitates all enemies for 5 seconds (up from 3 seconds).
- 선의 파동 has been improved. Its detonation damage has increased by 97%, detonation healing has increased by 70%, but periodic healing has been reduced by 39%. Also fixed a bug that caused its damage and healing to vary based on specialization.
강화된 문장 (Protection, Retribution) has been improved. 리아드린의 정의 now increases haste by 20% (up from 15%). 우서의 통찰 now heals the 성기사 for 2% of maximum health every 3 seconds (up from 1% every 2 seconds).
- 's healing dealt by has increased by 100%.
- 최후의 선고 (Retribution) now increases the radius of the next 천상의 폭풍 by 50% (down from 100%).
- now reduces damage taken by 15% (up from 10%).
- 's (Holy) mana cost has been reduced by 34%.
- Glyph of Alabaster Shield has been removed.
- is now only available to Holy Paladins.
상서로운 영혼 (Shadow) no longer cause Shadowy Apparitions to not deal damage. Instead, it now increases 그림자 원혼 damage by 100% in addition to still granting 1 .
- may now hit the same target twice. This results in an increase to total healing, so its healing has been reduced by 35% to compensate (the total healing in a 20-player raid will be slightly higher than before).
- 's (Holy) healing has increased by 20%.
- (Shadow) damage increased by 20%.
- now displays an indicator on the ground to make it easier for the casting 사제 see where the ability is most effective. Additionally, Halo's visual effect has been synchronized so a character will receive the effect when the nova intersects with them.
- (Shadow) now also affects 정신 불태우기.
- 환각의 마귀 lasts for 20 seconds (up from 15 seconds).
- 영혼의 절규 now has a 30-second cooldown (down from 45 seconds).
- 's (Discipline, Holy) healing has increased by 50%, but now reduces future healing dealt by 15% (up from 10%). Additionally, the talent is now instant-cast, but its effectiveness is reduced while in PvP combat.
- 어둠의 쇄도 now has a 12% chance to trigger (up from 10%).
- (Shadow) damage increased by 80%.
- ' health has increased by 30%.
질주 now has a 3-second cooldown.
- 죽음의 내리꽂기's damage has increased by 25%. For Assassination Rogues, the talent now also increases the duration of 독살.
- 착취 독 has been redesigned. It now grants 10% 생기흡수 while active, and no longer applies a poison effect to the target. Its Shiv effect remains unchanged.
고대의 인도 now triggers from all damage or healing dealt, including multistrikes, instead of only direct damage or healing.
- damage and healing has increased by 30%.
Cataclysm now also applies 불안정한 고통 for Affliction Warlocks.
- (Destruction) now reduces 소각 damage by only 50% (down from reducing 소각 damage by 60%).
- 악마 화살 (Demonology) damage decreased by 25%.
- 흑마법서: 희생 (Affliction, Destruction) now increases damage of affected spells by 25% (up from 20%).
- 흑마법서: 봉사 now summons a second demon for 25 seconds (up from 20 seconds).
- now has a 35-second cooldown (down from 1 minute).
투신 now lasts 20 seconds with a 1.5-minute cooldown (up from lasting 24 seconds with a 3-minute cooldown).
- 재기의 바람 now increases Leech by 25% (up from 10%).
- Siegebreaker (Arms, Fury) damage and knockback distance has increased by 50%.
- 격돌 (Arms) damage has increased by 43%.
Developer Commentary: Another change being made for Patch 6.1 is to bring the damage potential of healers up to a level that is sufficient and balanced. Healers' damage potential will still pale compared to that of a dedicated damage dealer or tank, but it should no longer feel like you're totally ineffective when attempting to do some outdoor content.
now also increases the damage of 드루이드 spells and abilities by 15%.
- (Restoration) now increases spell damage by 150% (down from 200%), and Agility in 표범 변신 by 75% (down from 110%).
damage has increased by 50%.
- 신성 충격 damage has increased by 50%.
(Restoration) causes , 용암 폭발, and Lightning Bolt to cost no mana and deal 100% more damage.
Armor Sets 드루이드
- 죽음의 기사
now generates 2 Runic Power every second for 5 seconds when struck by a movement-impairing effect (down from 3 Runic Power).
흉포한 이빨 damage increased by 5%.
- no longer heals for 50% more when cast-on-self for Balance Druids.
- 짓이기기 damage increased by 27%.
- 달빛섬광's mana cost has been reduced by 55%.
- 칼날 발톱 damage increased by 20%.
- 난타 (표범 변신) damage increased by 20%.
- Balance Druids now learn a new passive ability at level 38, .
causes Healing Touch to be 치명타 for 8 seconds after killing an enemy that yields experience or honor.
damage decreased by 16.6%.
now only hits targets affected with 달빛섬광
- Glyph of Guided Stars has been renamed to and is now a Minor glyph. expands and Sunfall to hit all targets within range.
- 달빛섬광 (Feral) damage increased by 5%.
- 갈퀴 발톱 damage increased by 5%.
- 도려내기 damage increased by 5%.
- 휘둘러치기 damage increased by 20%.
- no longer requires a target.
- 무쇠껍질 is no longer usable while silenced.
- 자연의 치유력 can no longer be cast while in a shapeshift form and is now classified as a Nature School ability.
Armor Sets 사냥꾼
- 야수 탈주 is now classified as an Arcane School ability and can no longer be used while silenced.
- Beast Mastery
now grants an 8% increase to attack power per 광기 stack consumed (up from 5%).
- now increases critical strike chance of 고정 사격, , and 조준 사격 by 50% (down from 60%).
- 키메라 사격 damage increased by 30.4%.
- is now 25% more effective.
- no longer reduces the cooldown of all traps and by 6 seconds.
- now has a cooldown of 24 seconds (down from 30 seconds).
- now reduces the cooldown on all traps by 33% (down from 50%).
- 바실리스크s now have a pet family ability. 돌비늘 reduces damage taken by the pet. Previously, Basilisks did not have a pet family ability.
- 히드라 pets should no longer be excessively large.
- Spirit Beast's now also provides a 5% increase to critical strike chance. Does not stack with other critical strike chance buffs. Previously, other exotic pet families provided buffs to 2 stats while 야수 정령s provided only 1.
can now be applied to 변이 spells.
- 화염구 now replaces 진눈깨비 for Fire Mages.
- 's stun effect now always breaks on damage from 얼음창 or 서리 회오리, but no longer has a chance to break from other damage sources.
- Glyph of Frostfire Bolt has been replaced with . causes Ignite to also reduce the target's movement speed by 40%.
- effect can now hit targets up to 60% further away from the primary target, but no longer ignores crowd-controlled targets.
- Tier-17 4-piece bonus for Fire Mages (아이템 - 마법사 T17 화염 4P 보너스) is now approximately 0.7 procs per minute (down from 1 proc per minute).
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Frost Mages (아이템 - 마법사 WoD PvP 냉기2P 보너스) has been redesigned. 냉기 돌풍 now leaves behind a patch of ice on the target area slowing any enemies caught within it by 50% for 6 seconds.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Frost Mages (아이템 - 마법사 WoD PvP 냉기 4P 보너스) has been redesigned to increase 얼음 화살 damage by 30% against unsnared targets, and increases 얼음 화살 damage by 50% against snared targets.
해오름차기 (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now causes enemies to take 20% increased damage from the 수도사's abilities (up from 10%).
- 무쇠가죽주 is now highlighted when the 수도사 has 15 stacks of it.
Glyphs Armor Sets
- now restores mana equal to 3 times the 수도사's unbuffed Spirit (instead of 4% of maximum mana).
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Windwalker Monks has been replaced by the PvP 4-piece set bonus (아이템 - 수도사 WoD PvP 풍운 2P 보너스). 업보의 손아귀's redirected damage can now exceed 50% of the 수도사's maximum health.
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Brewmaster Monks (Item - Monk WoD PvP Brewmaster 4P Bonus) now only applies Guard to 1 additional ally within 15 yards (down from 2 allies).
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Windwalker Monks is now the PvP 4-piece set bonus (아이템 - 수도사 WoD PvP 풍운 4P 보너스). The Monk now receives a 2% reduction to damage taken for each stack of consumed for 20 seconds.
빛의 봉화 heals should no longer benefit or consume 's effect.
- is no longer available to Protection Paladins. is now replaced by instead of .
- (Holy) now increases healing received by the target by 40% (up from 30%) and moves to the next most injured ally when the target reaches 90% health (instead of full health).
- Glyph of Alabaster Shield has been removed.
- is now only available to Holy Paladins.
- is now only available to Retribution Paladins.
- is now automatically learned at level 25.
- PvP 2-piece set bonus (아이템 - 성기사 WoD PvP 신성 2P 보너스) for Holy Paladins now lasts 12 seconds (up from 8 seconds).
- PvP 4-piece set bonus () for Holy Paladins has been redesigned. or now also reduces damage taken by the target by 5% for each Holy Power consumed (maximum of 15%) for 6 seconds. This effect only works in PvP combat.
- Armor Sets
PvP 4-piece set bonus for Combat Rogues () has been redesigned. Using Vanish instantly generates 5 combo points and the next 매복, 속결, , or 사악한 일격 will be a critical strike.
now protects both party and raid members (up from only party members). Additionally, fixed an issue where was incorrectly redirecting 조롱 (수도사) and 포효 (Hunter Pets).
- now makes 지진 instant cast, and increases the damage done by the next 지진 by 300% when 연쇄 번개 or strikes 3 or more targets (instead of increasing 지진 damage by 60% for each target struck).
- now increases all healing done by 40% (up from 30%).
- 정기의 메아리 has been redesigned. 정기의 메아리 now causes 지진, 유성, 용암 폭발, 용암 채찍, 성난 해일, 정신의 고리 토템, 폭풍의 일격, and 생명 폭발 to have 2 charges. Other abilities that reset the cooldown of these abilities will instead grant 1 charge.
- should no longer cause Frost Shock to trigger a new 대지의 분노 (Elemental). Note that this does not stop 대지의 분노 effects that are already in progress or in the process of being triggered.
- Tier-17 2-piece bonus for Elemental Shaman (아이템 - 주술사 T17 정기 2P 보너스) now increases multistrike damage by 1% per stack (down from 2% damage increase per stack).
- Tier-17 4-piece bonus for Elemental Shaman (아이템 - 주술사 T17 정기 4P 보너스) now requires the Shaman to consume 12 charges to trigger (down from 15 charges).
- PvP 2-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman (아이템 - 주술사 - WoD PvP 복원 2P 보너스) now grants 975 Versatility after dispelling a harmful Magic or Curse effect from an ally (up from 780 Versatility).
- PvP 4-piece set bonus for Restoration Shaman (아이템 - 주술사 드레노어의 전쟁군주 PvP 복원 4P 보너스) now triggers when the target of 대지의 보호막 drops below 50% health (up from 35%) and 대지의 보호막 will immediately consume up to 4 charges (up from 3 charges).
마무리 일격 damage decreased by 11.4%.
- (Arms, Fury) now absorbs 24.4% more damage.
- 천둥벼락's (Arms, Protection) snare effect now lasts for 10 seconds or 8 seconds while in PvP combat (up from 6 seconds).
- now increases armor by 10% (up from 5%).
- Tier-17 4-piece bonus for Arms Warriors (아이템 - 전사 T17 무기 4P 보너스) now causes Colossus Smash to generate 20 rage (down from 30 Rage).
- Players in a raid group will once again no longer be eligible for quest credit, except for specially-designated Raid quests. We are continuing to explore ways of allowing players who want to engage in solo or small-group questing while in a raid group (for example, while waiting for a 높은망치 raid to form, or in a Rated Battleground queue), without also allowing raid groups to trivially complete quests that were never designed with groups of that size in mind.
- Legendary Ring Quest Line (Guide)
A new follower awaits those that complete the latest chapter in the Legendary Ring Quest Line!
- Characters can now select the version of the ring they want to receive when completing a step of the Legendary Ring Quest Line that provides an upgrade.
World Environment and Events
- 분노의 협곡 질주: Resolved an issue where characters were not receiving completion credit after riding the 대여용 붕붕이.
- 로켓길 질주: Resolved an issue where characters were not receiving completion credit after riding the 2인승 붉은사냥개 prototype.
- Flight Path Improvements
Improved the logic used for connecting flight paths. Players are now able to fly through flight points that they have not discovered yet if it'll result in a more direct flight path to a destination point.
- A button has been added for characters in the middle of a flight to get off at the next known flight point.
- Added two mailboxes in around the Black Market near Ring Of Blood in 나그란드.
Creatures and NPCs
- The 다크문 축제 have added an exciting new racing event with opportunities to obtain new unique prizes!
- New achievements and rewards have been added to the Darkmoon Tonk Challenge (일급 통통 전차 사령관) and Darkmoon Ring Toss (거북 이와 나의 연결 고리).
Pet Battle (Guide)
- Khadgar has decided to dismiss his remarkably realistic mirror images from capital cities across the land. 모험가s answering his summons and seeking to enter Draenor may once again only find him near the 어둠의 문 in 저주받은 땅.
- 아라크 첨탑
세데크 천둥매 is undead and should no longer be skinnable.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- New battle pets have been added to 검은 사원, 시간의 동굴: 하이잘 정상, and 태양샘 고원 along with a new achievement, 목줄 수집 공격대 3탄: 깊은 산속 태양샘 to collect them all. Completing the achievement to collect all the new Battle Pets will award a Naaru pet, 귀염나루.
- Level 100 characters with a Tier-3 Garrison can complete a quest to receive an 궁극의 전투 훈련석 to increase a single Battle Pet to level 25.
- Personal loot mode received quality-of-life adjustments. Bosses that can be looted now have a custom graphical effect. Popup notifications from looting a boss have also been revamped.
Dungeon Journal entries for Blackrock Foundry have been updated with fight mechanics that have changed from hotfixes.
- Hans’gar & Franzok
Tanks are now able to use abilities and cooldowns while grabbed by Hans’gar or Franzok's 마비시키는 메어꽂기.
- Mistweaver Monks can now cast Mana Tea while grabbed by Rune of Grasping Earth.
Challenge Mode (Guide)
- Completing the first random Heroic Draenor Dungeon of the day no longer awards a reputation bonus with Pandarian factions.
- Increased the item level of gear awarded from completing daily Challenge Mode quests to 660 (up from 640).
- 최고사령관 트렘블레이드 or 대장군 볼라스 now offer scrolls of 마법부여사의 환영 - 영광스러운 압제 and 마법부여사의 환영 - 원시의 승리 to players with a rating of 2400 or higher in Rated Battlegrounds, and 3v3 or 5v5 Arenas.
- 상한 정복의 영약 has been added as a potential drop at the end of a Rated Battleground match. The flask increases Conquest Point gains from Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds by 25% for 2 hours and the effect persists through death. The flask does not affect the character's Conquest cap and the drop chance is in addition to the existing chance for Conquest Points.Battlegrounds now reward the appropriate level of experience at lower levels.
- Rewards are now correctly distributed based on the PvP level bracket.
- Primal Gladiator's and Primal Combatant's Badges now have a 2-minute cooldown (up from 1 minute).
- Mists of Pandaria era PvP Gloves no longer have an on-equip bonus.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- There's now a 10 minute delay between battles after Grand Marshal Tremblade or High Warlord Volrath has been defeated (down from 30 minutes).
- 아쉬란's queuing system received substantial changes to reduce wait times.
- Event objectives now award 100 (down from 125).
- Rare creatures and NPCs now drop 40-50 유물 조각s (down from 60-80).
- Guards in Ring of Conquest now drop 6-8 유물 조각s (down from 8-11).
- 잿망치 진주s and 유령 송로버섯s have been removed. Players can now buy potions from 크래프티쿠스 마인드벤더 (Alliance) and 다제리안 (Horde) for 10 유물 조각s each.
- 코왈스키의 음악 상자 now has a 15-minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- 대규모 투명화의 두루마리, 원기회복의 두루마리, and 마을 차원문 두루마리 has been removed.
- 죽음의 마법봉, 마나 흡수의 마법봉, and 무효화의 마법봉 has been removed.
- Bonus Honor received from winning a Battleground should now correctly convert into 경험치 for characters that are below level 100.
- Eye of the Storm: Icon for the flag should no longer be incorrectly displaying in the center of the map even though it's been picked up by another player.
- Harvesting from Draenor Mining and Herbalism nodes should now provide more experience points. Previously, only True Iron nodes were providing the correct amount of 경험치.
- New recipes have been added to create items that boost the item levels of crafted armor pieces to 680 and weapons to 670.
Alchemists can now transmute for 야만의 피 and various Sorcerous elements.
- Alchemists can now craft an upgradable alchemy trinket.
- Increased the maximum amount of 아라코아, Draenor Clans, and Ogre archeology fragments that can be held at a time to 250 (up from 200).
- All rare Draenor archeology projects no longer cost more than 200 fragments to solve.
- 너덜너덜한 지도 제작 일지 can now be dug up by characters with an Archeology skill of 1 (down from 575).
- Crafted shields no longer counts towards the limit on Unique-Equipped: Warlords Crafted items.
- New cooking recipes have been added for food that gives 125 bonus to a stat.
- 낚시 vendors on Draenor now sell a consumable item that enables automatic filleting of fish caught in Draenor.
- Fish caught in Draenor can now be filleted without requiring a set stack number (20 for small, 10 for normal, 5 for enormous fish) while larger fish will still award more resources.
- Different sizes of Savage Piranha have been consolidated into Savage Piranha and can be consumed directly for the transformation effect.
- Players can now always catch enormous fish from pools, regardless of skill.
- Fish that have already been caught can be converted to the appropriate amount of flesh.
- Draenor fishing bait now lasts for 10 minutes (up from 5 minutes) to match the duration of fishing lures.
- The following glyphs now have recipes and are no longer sold by vendors.
- 문양: 태양
Toy Box (Guide)
- 에펙시스 수정s (Guide)
Characters can now accrue up to a maximum of 60,000 에펙시스 수정s (up from 20,000).
- 새벽추적자 라일락 (Alliance) and 새벽추적자 키리크 (Horde) have set up shop in 폭풍방패 and Warspear offering powerful new items (item level 670) in exchange for 에펙시스 수정s.
- 에펙시스 수정 vendors have been reorganized with their titles now denoting what it is that they're selling.
- 불타오르는 날개 effect now lasts for 15 minutes (down from 1 hour) with a 30-minute cooldown (down from 1 hour).
- 소형 마나 폭탄 has been added to the Toy Box for Horde characters that have completed the achievement, 테라모어의 몰락.
- 춤추는 불꽃 피리 has been rebuilt into a Toy Box item. Players can channel for 30 seconds to cause those around them to dance with a 5-minute cooldown. Additionally, the effect will no longer interrupt eating or drinking.
- 루더스의 고삐 has been added to the Toy Box.
Characters now receive a treasure maps in the mail for completing storyline achievements for a Draenor region. 그립타
now sells a variety of transmogrification items for 때묻은 강철 동전
. In addition, he now sells a Rogue-specific toy, 복면 통
. 복면 통
spawns a barrel that gives players that use it a random visual bandana buff for 30 minutes.
Season 1 PvP boots and belts sold by Kezzik at Area 52 in 황천의 폭풍
are now more comparably priced to their other Season 1 counterparts (1750 Honor).
Replica belts for 혈투사
have been added to complete visual sets that were previously incomplete for transmogrification. These new items are sold by the vendors who sell the rest of the set, 티니 스몰스
and 크릭셀 핀치휘슬
at Area 52 in 황천의 폭풍
All Brawler's Guild shirts are now unique. Replacement Brawler's Guild shirts can be purchased from 쿼큰부시
or 폴 노스
if the character has defeated a boss that awarded it.
Several trinkets obtained from Draenor rares are now able to be disenchanted (previously, the items could not be disenchanted).
A number of Main Hand weapons have been converted to One-Hand so they'll work better with transmogrification. 에펙시스 수정
s are now uncommon quality (green). There's been no change to the item's drop rate or availability. 네 바람의 고서
should now correctly able to be used by characters that are at least level 85. 명예로운 양조사의 맥주통
is now unique. A replacement 명예로운 양조사의 맥주통
can now be purchased from 망치손
in Binan Village in Binan Village for those who have completed the 체험! 양조의 현장
achievement. 모로스의 유명한 광택제
now has a 30-minute cooldown (up from 10 minutes) to keep it consistent with our transformation cooldowns. 내트의 낚시 의자
is now unique. A replacement chair can be purchased from 내트 페이글
if the character has completed the achievement 최고에게 배운다
.신경계 소음 장치
now also blocks 위치변환기
effects. 야성의 전투원
and Primal Gladiator trinkets have had their power increased.호박석 전갈의 고삐
is once again back in stock for purchase from Ambersmith Zikk. 복원한 유물
is now considered a trade good and can be placed in the Reagent Bank.살게레이 변장
now has a 60-minute cooldown (up from 30 minutes). 청소부의 접안경
's effect now persists through death. 테라모어 휘장
can now be re-obtained by Alliance characters that have completed the achievement, 테라모어의 몰락
at a tabard vendor. UI
New Death Recap Screen
- New Colorblind Options
Players can now access a new suite of colorblind filter options under Accessibility settings in the Interface menu.
- When a character is killed, a new screen now shows more information on what killed you.
Premade Group leaders can now automatically accept applicants via a new "Auto Accept" checkbox after the group has been listed.
Improved the ordering for categories in the currency tab.
Players now receive a banner notification after defeating a dungeon, raid, or world boss in Warlords of Draenor or Mists of Pandria.
Loot eligibility lockouts for Draenor world bosses (Drov the Ruiner, Tarlna the Ageless, and Rukhmar) are now tracked in Raid Info under the Raid tab.
Popup notifications such as those for completing an achievement or receiving a reward after a Battleground match can now be dismissed by right-clicking on it.
Added an "Ignore this bag" option to Profession bags for bag clean up.
All multi-page windows now support mousewheel scrolling.Bug Fixes
- 정원용 낫도끼 now correctly sheathes on the hip.
- Fixed an issue where Rogues would automatically fail the Gladiator's Sanctum coliseum scenario when they use the 죽음의 내리꽂기 talent.
- Fixed an issue where characters that underwent a paid faction change may be unable to complete the achievement for 강화된 제재소.