In general, we've found that our tuning on trinkets which relied on a direct damage or healing effect (as opposed to their raw stats) have come up a bit short this expansion. To help address that, we're making the following changes:
- 수정 전갈의 집게: Damage increased by 30%.
- 비전골렘 손가락: Damage increased by 30%.
- 휘감긴 정령 매개체: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item's proc has been increased by 5%.
- 크로서스의 힘: Base damage reduced by 25%, but is now always a critical strike.
The tooltip for Might of Krosus will display the amount of damage that will result from the critical hit, not the base damage.
- Also fixed a bug where the cooldown was incorrectly being reduced if 크로서스의 힘 damaged at least 3 targets.
: The Use effect of this trinket now respects the global cooldown.
- The damage of this trinket is now reduced by 30% for Unholy Death Knighs (was reduced by 40%).
- Designer Notes: Since Draught of Souls deals Shadow Damage, it's increased by Unholy's Mastery, which means we needed to reduce its base damage to keep its overall value similar to other classes. It's currently a little too low, however, so we're increasing the damage it deals for Unholy.
: Damage increased by 40%. 파라미어의 금지된 흑마법서
: Damage increased by 85%. 불타는 하늘의 격노
: Damage increased by 40%. 별의 관문
: Damage increased by 30%. 알루리엘의 거울
: Healing-over-time amount increased by 140%. Detonate effect reduced by 35%.
완벽하게 보존된 케이크
- Designer Notes: 알루리엘의 거울's detonation effect is strong when it activates, but hard to rely on. We're increasing the heal-over-time effect significantly to improve the up-front value of this trinket, and reducing the detonation effect slightly to compensate.
: Absorb amount increased by 140%. 에트레우스의 천상 지도
: The amount of Critical Strike, Mastery, and Haste granted by this item's proc has been increased by 5%.
As for 운명의 수렴
, we're spending a little extra time to make sure our changes here are as comprehensive as possible, so we don't have final numbers yet. However, we can share our overall plan for the changes we intend to make. We intend to reduce its base effectiveness (before talents) for Windwalkers, and increase its base effectiveness for Retribution Paladins and Frost and Unholy Death Knights. Separately, we plan to adjust its effectiveness individually for the following talents:
- 평안 (Windwalker)
- 성전 (Retribution Paladin)
- 화신 (Feral Druid)
- 굶주린 룬 무기 (Frost Death Knight)
- 어둠의 중재자 (Unholy Death Knight)
We're planning to make these changes with the next weekly restarts, alongside the release of Mythic Nighthold. Overall, this should make the trinkets in Nighthold more competitive with other trinkets available elsewhere in the expansion.
Does this mean that the CoF changes will be there as well with the reset this week, since you said you wanted a little extra time to ensure they were as comprehensible as possible?