It’s been an epic few days for World of Warcraft, including the announcement of the Battle for Azeroth expansion at BlizzCon, but there’s one more announcement we didn’t get to: when you’ll be able to enter Antorus, the Burning Throne.
We’ve now finalized the upcoming raid’s release schedule and are pleased to share it with you today!
Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule:
• November 28: Normal and Heroic difficulties
• December 5: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1
• December 19: Raid Finder wing 2
• January 2: Raid Finder wing 3
• January 16: Raid Finder wing 4
Additionally, Legion PvP Season 5 will end and Season 6 will begin the same day that Antorus opens on Normal and Heroic difficulty (November 28).