Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.HotfixesJanuary 22, 2019Dungeons and Raids
- 경화 and 강화 will no longer increase the health of the 수확 ghosts.
- The MOTHERLODE!!
Fixed an issue causing 투자개발회사 대지창조자s to count double towards Enemy Forces criteria on 신화 쐐기돌 difficulties. Slightly reduced the total Enemy Forces count.
Player versus Player
- Potions that grant the player 투명화 (such as 데미트리의 교란의 비약) now place a 5-minute cooldown on all other potion types (was 10 minutes). The shared cooldown time for invisibility potions remains 10 minutes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented 마을 차원문 마법서 from being properly affected by 뱃사람의 귀환.
- Every portion of 아제라이트 powers that scale with item level have been reduced by 50% in PvP.
Developers' notes: This addresses how the additional new ring of traits affects power in PvP. The change includes all spec- and class-specific traits, as well as all multi-class traits, regardless of which ring they're on. This change also overwrites all previous reductions to Azerite Traits in PvP that occurred during Season 1, as they will all now have their reduction set to 50% effectiveness. Non-scaling and non-stacking effects are unaffected by this adjustment.
Resolved an issue that caused 사악한 검투사의 저주
to not strike enemy players who have moved out of line of sight after the initial activation of the trinket.Quests
- Players on "제독의 애도" while on the Saurfang questline should now be able to see 이자벨라.
- “병참장교의 보급품”, in which you turn in 10 병참장교의 동전s to get a 타고난 전투 인장, is now a weekly repeatable quest.